• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short acting psychedelics are the answer. 4 ho met is about 4-6 hrs max and its awesome too.

Yeah swilow I enjoy various substituted tryptamines and phenylethylamines for the trip and duration.

I loved 25c-nbome for insane visuals little head trip before the death reports started coming in (and I flushed)

2C-C is one of my favorites, great stuff. Probably impossible to find anymore though. Same duration as 2C-B or maybe even shorter and euphoric, psychedelic, visual, and introspective.

I'd liked 2C-D alot as a short acting psychedelic. But pretty much likely difficult to find similar to 2C-C. One time i took 100mgs of 2C-D and it was an amazing experiece. It was highly visual and the mental headspace i went in was amazing. My sister was actually on the same dose with me and it was one of her most powerful psychedelic experiences.

Id seen hieroglyphics written across the walls and everything, rotating and shifting colors. Everything was a swirly wonderland and i sat in the lotus postition during the peak. It was a breathtaking experience and i had a strong afterglow following the trip.

Would be ecstatic to get my hands on more.

I couldn't get higher than 20mg 2C-D with the first batch I had, major headaches for some reason. I'll have to give the other two grams I ordered a try someday and compare.

2C-C is great, though I find I need higher doses than most to achieve a desirable trip. Odd, as usually I need less of any other drug. I'd liken it to acid-lite though. I recall I took it at a Neon Indian concert once, it wore off before he came on but I was so zonked during the opening band that I was the only guy in the audience cheering lol.

I got 2C-C more than a month ago, and I've really been dying to try it, but every time I planned for it, something got in the way.

Haven't had much time for tripping lately. I was bummed about it a few weeks ago but then I thought, Hey, if I'm not having spare time for drugs then good things are going on. I've been pretty busy lately, but very happy with what I'm doing.

Anyway, this weekend I'll attempt for the fourth time. Hopefully Friday night I'll finally get to try it out ! Was thinking of starting at 30 mg since I've never tried it before.

^Indeed, busyness while uncomfortable is usually the prelude to better times.

I've been a lot busier lately. Gonna only get busier... but because good things are coming.

Last edited:
Yeah less free time for drugs is almost always a good thing. :) I have such a long list of things to try still, and write reports on:

Full dose of DOPr
Full dose of DOET
Full dose of DOiP
DOB
DOI
MiPT
DPT
DiPT
2C-E (both of these previous 2 I haven't done since like 2008 but they were among the best drug experiences of all time)
Full dose of 3C-P

I'm probably forgetting some. Most of them are long-lasting which makes it harder. DOPr lasts up to 36 hours 8o But the few reports on it thus far make a full dose sound quite appealing.

Yeah I've been sitting on my DOC for at least 3 years now. I'm not sure when I'll ever have the time for such a long lasting drug. Same with AMT for that matter. Acid is easier to mess with because I have a good working relationship with it. A lot easier to plan around something you know well.

I'm really bummed I didn't score some DOPr when it was available. Sounds awesome .

Through dumb luck I stumbled upon the place the people who made blotters got theirs from and they told me they don't sell to individuals so I told them I was opening up a shop and wanted samples of each to get started, and bought a gram each of DOPr and DOF (which turns out is basically inactive, simple stimulation at like 40mg), but they sent me DOiP instead of DOPr and then sent me a free gram of DOPr so I got all 3, a gram of each. :)

Damn, lucky you !
The luckiest I've been while purchasing chemicals was a time I bought 2 grams of MXE from a shady chinese vendor around the time it was just about to disappear. I waited about three weeks and the tracking number they gave me was not updating. I wrote them about it and they just replied they had re-sent the parcel. I waited for about a month after that and nothing came, so I kinda just gave up on it. A few people were claiming to have been scammed by that vendor so I just accepted the loss.

Surprise surprise, three months after buying from them BOTH parcels arrived, so I got four grams. It was not the best MXE I had but it was pretty decent. I was feeling extra lucky because a few weeks after I got that MXE, the china ban occurred and it slowly dropped off the earth.

Yeah I've been sitting on my DOC for at least 3 years now. I'm not sure when I'll ever have the time for such a long lasting drug. Same with AMT for that matter. Acid is easier to mess with because I have a good working relationship with it. A lot easier to plan around something you know well.

I just tried DOC for the first time on Saturday, albeit only at 500 ug because it was my first time with a psychedelic amphetamine and I wanted to check for any idiosyncratic reactions. I expected it to be very stimulating, but I actually found it rather sedating in a 4-AcO-DMT-like way, and overall quite mellow, although it's clearly a powerful drug in its own right, and I'm excited to see what it has to offer at a higher dosage. As for the duration, it has a long come-up and come-down, but the duration of the plateau actually seemed shorter than that of LSD for me.

I find DOC to have some significant parallels with 4-HO-MPT, and as I find staggered dosing to work particularly well with 4-HO-MPT, I'm thinking that the next time I try DOC, I'm going to take 1 mg staggered into five 200 ug doses, spread out over an hour or two.

I'm really bummed I didn't score some DOPr when it was available. Sounds awesome .

IDK, PiHKAL made DOPr sound kind of delirious in a not particularly compelling way. I assume there's a reason DOPr hasn't attained nearly the level of popularity that the halo-amphetamines have. But I have a small sample that I may try if I hear enough positive anecdotes.

2C-C is one of my favorites, great stuff. Probably impossible to find anymore though. Same duration as 2C-B or maybe even shorter and euphoric, psychedelic, visual, and introspective.

Man I loved 2c-c and 2c-d. I've probably lost a total of 3-4 g's 2c-c from trashing/having trashed 3 dif. psychedelic collections. ugh.

I've really been wanting to trip again lately. I haven't for about 10 months or so. I haven't had any decent meaningful psychedelic experience in longer than that though. I have been thinking about trying more "natural" things. Mostly because I have the tendency to go overboard/obsessive when buying chemicals. Build collections fearing chemicals will become banned, they do, supply dries up, then you trash them/get them trashed anyway b/c you're fucking stupid. That's meeee!

I have been wanting to try san pedro. I have never had any cactus/mescaline, and I really liked escaline. I have been wanting to try mushrooms again too. I kinda wanna go pick some, but don't feel like getting shot/arrested for trespassing or possesion. I'd almost just buy them at this point, but the trips from mushrooms I have picked have always been better than purchased ones. I have been reading about yopo snuff. I would really like to try one actually made in the Amazon vs making my own.

I kinda just want to find something to microdose. I have been feeling better the past few months, but still stuck/lacking energy. Maybe microdosing LSD/san pedro/mushrooms would be nice.

I know microdosing mushrooms is nice for sure. I wouldn't be surprised at all if microdosing cactus would be nice too. I recommend cactus, man... it's a very life-affirming, healing sort of thing.

I know microdosing mushrooms is nice for sure. I wouldn't be surprised at all if microdosing cactus would be nice too. I recommend cactus, man... it's a very life-affirming, healing sort of thing.

That's what I'm leaning towards. Get a bit of all ready powdered cactus and use that. Maybe start with 2-3g and go up from there. I would like a full experience as well sometime, as I have never had one.

Damn, I have some DiPT shrooms I was hoping to try, but I can't do it any time soon because I've developed a stomach ulcer :( Oh well, within a few weeks the GC/MS analysis will tell me if it worked.

^Did you seed the shrooms' substrate with DiPT?

I read an article about how they can synthesis other analogues via base tryptamines in the substrate. That would extremely cool to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.