• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone surfaces that is offering them, the only place I knew anymore is MIA. :\

They're still available in parts of the EU. Unfortunately I'm across the pond.

The only 2C I ever got the chance to try (other than 2C-B-FLY which arguably belongs in a different structural class, and is great) was 2C-I. That was my first and second psychedelic experience, so it was a lot more powerful for me than most people report because I was so unfamiliar with the psychedelic state. I remember it fondly.

2C-I was the second RC I tried, the first one I bought myself (in college some kid was selling 20mg doses of 5-MeO-DiPT, which I only knew as "foxy", which were pretty insane dosages to sell). I also found it quite powerful then, I had some relatively profound experiences, but since then I've had tons more psychedelics and also 2C-I more times, and my conclusion is that 2C-I is not the way to go if you want to get a taste of what the 2C-Xs in general have to offer.

I'm across the pond, too, but it never stopped me before and it won't stop me now, either. I'm actually stocked up on 2C-Xs, I've got a stash of 2C-C, 2C-E, and 2C-P. Oh and maybe 200mg of 2C-T-2. I missed out on ordering 2C-D but I had to prioritize. I'd like to locate some 2C-B, I had a gram years ago but it's long gone, and if I found 2C-I again I'd pick some up. I'd also grab a few more grams of 2C-C because I love it and it would be cool to have a lifetime supply. And if more exotic ones came around again I'd grab them up because I'm a shameless drug collector. =D I've always wanted to try some of the 2C-G series. Also 2C-T-21 is a fantastic one for recreational purposes.

I've been lucky to have been able to try a lot of the 2C series, but many of them I've really only dabbled with. Love em in general.

I've sampled 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7 just a couple of times and at mostly lower doses. I've taken 2C-B a few times, it's fun but not my fave. It was my first 2C-x and seemed like it used to circulate quite a bit in the underground person-to-person networks I encountered around the rave and festival world.

I've really gotten to know 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P over the last few years, and really like those. Funny enough I've probably gotten to know 2C-D the best of that bunch, not because it's my favourite necessarily but because it's just a really easy one to fit in. Looking forward to trying 2C-C, it really does seem like it could be the best of the halogenated bunch.

I feel like 2C-D is a seriously underrated one, it just fits so well with me at least. I've introduced many people to it, but few seem enamoured with it like I am. I feel like people are expecting more from it, but it's exactly that low-key nature of it that I love about it.

Too bad the 2C-Xs have gone from being plentiful a couple of years ago to being practically nonexistent on the markets today.

I haven't taken 2C-D above 20mg, so I guess I don't have a true sense of how it is. I just knew I could afford only a few and given the choice of 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-iP and 2C-P, I chose C, E and P. 2C-C to me is a lot like 2C-B except better, very similar sort of euphoria and body high but crisper visuals and a deeper and more useful mind state... more psychedelic, and fantastic for self-reflection, truly therapeutic, useful, euphoric, visual, great body high, virtually no bodyload/come-up discomfort. For general purpose use, it's my favorite 2C-X and one of my favorite substances. I actually find it about equipotent to 2C-B, too, personally. Maybe slightly less potent. I picked up 2 grams and have about 1 gram left, wish I had grabbed a few more because it's great stuff. And 2C-E is one of the most glorious and intense psychedelics there is. I have a gram but haven't used it yet, it's been like 8 years since I took 2C-E.

I tried 2C-D a few times and thought it was great. Unfortunately my body doesn't react well to phenethylamines and I always experience a bad headache and hangover when the effects wear off. 2C-D and 2C-C were particularly bad. If it weren't for that, 2C-D would be one of my favorite psychedelics. I was surprised to find that 2C-P gave me the least side effects of the 2C series. I haven't had the chance to try 2C-T-7 but it sounds really interesting. I'm hoping it will become more common now that the direct precursor is being sold as an RC.

Funny, I just saw those direct precursors today. I'm hoping someone enterprising picks that up. They're offering precursors to 2C-T-7, 2C-B, 2C-T (strangely), and MMDA. I hope, though, that people don't order them and try them as-is because from what I have read, that could be very bad.

I saw those precursors too, pretty interesting. I didn't know one of them was for MMDA - that sounds like a very interesting chemical and I'd like to sample it. Unfortunately I'll probably never come into contact with anyone who's taking advantage of their availability and will likely never get the chance to try MMDA.
I agree with all the positivity around 2C-E. It's been ages since I tried it, but there's something awesome about it. A very tight and tidy psychedelic, I look forward to exploring more with it. Can't wait actually.

I saw those precursors too, pretty interesting. I didn't know one of them was for MMDA - that sounds like a very interesting chemical and I'd like to sample it. Unfortunately I'll probably never come into contact with anyone who's taking advantage of their availability and will likely never get the chance to try MMDA.
I agree with all the positivity around 2C-E. It's been ages since I tried it, but there's something awesome about it. A very tight and tidy psychedelic, I look forward to exploring more with it. Can't wait actually.

I'm hoping some enterprising soul(s) buy up large amounts of these precursors and convert them, and then offer them for sale.

3df5e221f6d16a74d4de8184ea9a802d.gif

she is an electric rainbow named Kandy

Glad I've got what I've got... The scene isn't what it used to be, even in the very recently pre-Trump era. Something tells me him and the arrival of his AG have somethin' to do with this.

Either way, sad times. But it happens to coincide with my desire to get a job that demands complete sobriety. So maybe for the best? Who knows.

I wish society would just let us be.

$5 says trump will federally legalize weed just to troll sessions.

Drunk on 2M2B. The lab I work in picked up some for a project I'm doing. While I was working at it I took some home. Now I tried it. Weird stuff. Tastes horrible. But it does feel nice. Nicer than ethanol I can say-

I've been curious about that stuff, for sure. I like alcohol and it would be good to have something else similar sometimes because ethanol is way toxic.

While that is true, 2M2B in my experience tends to be in between GHB and binge drinking and there are other things tricky about the latter than the toxicity of ethanol.

It's nice for occasions though, but I don't see it replacing ethanol any time soon. Then again I haven't experimented with creating beverages that have dilution and a taste to complement that camphor like character...

I dissolved one ml at a time in ~200 ml glasses of orange juice, and it still tasted horrible. I don't see it replacing ethanol either mainly because of that. But after trying it I think it would have been nicer if I diluted it even more. Not only because of the horrible taste, but also because it's so strong. I agree with Soli about how it feels like binge drinking. 4 ml had me pretty wasted. My girlfriend only took 2 ml and was pretty drunk too (She's pretty skinny though). Ended up semi-blacking out. We fell asleep somewhere between 3 and 4 am, then woke up confused at 7 am. I've never tried GHB, but to me it felt like a benzo - ethanol hybrid. I guess a slower intake would have been nicer (In the same way I find slowly sipping wine until reaching a pleasurable intoxication is way more enjoyable than chugging down a bottle), so maybe an even more diluted solution would be better.

I found it more euphoric and more clearheaded than ethanol, but considerably more sedating. We smoked a tiny bit of cannabis two hours into it and it made the body high even more enjoyable. Got goosebumps listening to music.

It was nice, but not really something I would do too often. Only because it's not my kinda thing, I drink alcohol very rarely (Maybe twice a month or so). I tried it only out of curiosity, and because I had it anyway 8).

The no hangover part was great too.

No hangover is definitely great and I would go for a little more. :) It's been a while..

Sure it would take some getting the hang of dosing something like this, but it depends on the linearity of the dose-response and kinetics too and somehow I found this a bit trickier than GBL (I say GBL not GHB because it is similarly disgusting although at least 2M2B smells good - for a chemical).

Keep in mind that G also acts on the GHB receptor which by the way makes it a bit neurotoxic too - but also nice and uppity in slightly lower dosages. Ethanol does a lot of different things which do seem to help each other, not sure about 2M2B but it feels slightly less interesting so people may be inclined to take a little more for good measure. And it is difficult to control at that point when a thimble is like a fifth of vodka.

I ended up taking a little 3-MeO-PCP again sunday for the first time in a long while and it's still not interesting anymore even though I never really take dissociatives anymore.

On the positive side that kept things functional and I had plenty of culturing work to do.

Even though I only took 2-4 mg dexamph on saturday (I am really sensitive which I wonder if it is connected to the disso perma-tolerance a little bit) that helped keep me from taking 2C-T-2. Maybe it's for the best cause I only have a dose left.

Maybe next time some proper psychedelics.. DOM if I can really limit my dexamph intake even more on next week's weekdays. :)

Last edited:
I've got to stop thinking I can take LSD on a whim. Every time I do I end up having tons of family and/or friends showing up as soon as I hit the peak. :\

I dosed yesterday, not sure how much because I only had one tab left and it was from a batch of liquid that was laid over multiple tabs and wrapped in wax paper. The last tab I took out of the batch was a bit weak so I ate the one I had left and licked the paper. Two-Three hours later I'm thinking man this is some weak L it's barely doing anything for me. I hit a bowl hoping to kick things in and got humbled. Next thing I know I'm watching the trees dance around and I'm in my private oil painting again. I'm loving the peak when here comes my Dad wanting my help with yard work. I helped for awhile but was having a hard time not letting on that I was tripping pretty hard. I managed to weasel out of the rest of the work by telling him I wasn't feeling that well and was sleep deprived (which I was).

Got back to my house and smoked another joint. Figured everything would be fine now so I started zoning out to an album. Next thing I know my Grandmother is knocking on the door. She had just gotten news about a death in her friend's family and needed to practice playing piano. So I spent the last portion of the peak listening to her play for the first time in years. Was a welcomed treat but would have been more fun if I wasn't constantly worried about her finding out that I was tripping. I'm grown and wish I could just be open about it with her but she wouldn't understand. Every time I get to feeling under the weather and laying in bed for more than a few hours they automatically assumes I'm back on opioids. She's one of those people that just constantly pesters you wanting to help you when you're sick. I've explained to her until I'm blue in the face that the best thing to do when I'm like that is to just leave me alone for a day or so until I get to feeling better but she's Grandma and she's not going to stop checking on me. I've just accepted that she'll always be somewhat of a pest in that respect although I know it comes from a place of love.

Anyway pretty good day despite not going as I had planned. I spent the come down tending to my garden and reading. I really like reading on LSD for some reason even if I don't retain a lot of it.

I love reading on LSD, too. :) Sounds like a pretty good experience despite unexpected surprises.

I took some AMT and AL-LAD last night for my birthday party with friends. Oh, and nitrous. Good times, a little drained today but nothing major.

Status
Not open for further replies.