• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, Xorkoth! I can't wait to hear about this one. Damn that's a frightening situation.

It was, I'm really glad I've done this a time or three (hundred), because it could have ended badly but I pretty much knew exactly what to do. Besides the remembering I bought DOC too and double-checking the label part. It ended up good though, the DOC added a lot to the trip. Glad I had some etiozlam handy though. It did exactly what it's supposed to do.

4-AcO-DMT is relatively stable in alcohol solution, right? i understand it's not as stable as phenethylamines are, but the 4-AcO group protects it more than its 4-HO cousins, right?

Yeah, I wouldn't store it long-term that way but it should be good for a good while if kept in the fridge. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I stored anything but DOXs in solution.

Just dropped 150 mcgs of Alladin :)

First trip in about seven months! I'm pumped, but a bit anxious because it has been so long. I figured AL-LAD was a good lysergamide to ease back into things. It's beautiful out today so hopefully we will be getting some sun. Much love!

<3

I LOVE that bloody AL-LAD.....enjoy (& don't be afraid to abort if it isn't the right time - I've only had to once, & am still awaiting the 'right' time, well over a year since)
Tis a beautiful thing.....

Just dropped 150 mcgs of Alladin :)

First trip in about seven months! I'm pumped, but a bit anxious because it has been so long. I figured AL-LAD was a good lysergamide to ease back into things. It's beautiful out today so hopefully we will be getting some sun. Much love!

<3

How did it go?

Ah damn you picked yourself up a temp ban, bummer.

Anyway Al-LAD is definitely a good one to jump back in with, it's quite lovely and euphoric.

A few weeks ago I got a small care package from an old friend with 80mg of 4-AcO-DMT in it. Haven't used a serotonergic psychedelic in years and years, since before I was diagnosed with cancer. Think I've finally worked up the courage to take it now that I'm feeling better from my last dose of chemo. :). Either tonight or tomorrow. I suspect I will send up posting in this thread several times while I'm under it's influence. :)

I'm thinking something like 12mg for my first time back.

Nice man, enjoy! :) 12mg is a good low dose to dip your feet back in.

Yeah 12mg sounds perrrrfect. 4-AcO-DMT is a beaut. Glad to hear you're recovering well from the last chemo dose.

ZOMG forgot how hungry I can get on a come up. Pretty sure it's already absorbed, feeling all the telltale come up signs, but it's only been 35 minutes so I'm not sure it's all absorbed. Still, can't resist any longer, gotta om nom nom, I still have plenty more left if today ends up not working.

Tried lots of tryptamines but never got around to trying 4-aco-dmt.

4-ho-det is one that will always hold a special place in my heart. If you're reading this thanks for introducing me to it; that was a fun trip we had together.

Don't trip anymore just came here to wish you a pleasant journey.

Good to see you phen :)

Just watched The Fountain. Was always a favorite of mine even before I got sick. Cried so much, but I needed it. :)

Can already feel the trip winding down. Definitely going to take more next time... Maybe this Friday.

I always was a hard head for psychs. Thought maybe after years off that would change but I guess not. :). Might just double the dose for next time.

Glad you've had a pleasant time man. :) I'd say doubling the dose for next time is totally appropriate... I'd maybe wait a little longer or else tolerance will play a (minor) role.

Aye, I considered that, but if I wait too much longer I'll have to wait til after my next chemo dose. Not sure if I'm going back in for more next week or the week after that, find out tomorrow afternoon at my next appointment.

Yeah doubling to 24mg doesn't sound excessive at all. Maybe even slightly more if that was underwhelming and you're going to have some tolerance?

Had a great trip on ETH-LAD last sunday - was of a type I have had more than once before: going to the park and watching a movie (Lynch! Lost Highway, had not seen it before). Had some hallucinations about simulation theory and everything being an AI dream meant to learn.
I've had that before with different themes, usually triggered by something I watch during the onset - then I peak and can sometimes hardly keep watching because I start thinking that incredibly synchronistic / serendipitous things start happening and I feel like I awaken from "reality" and feel like I become everything - but then I bounce back and forth between reactions, like being humbled back instantly from that megalomania to realizing my hybris, jumping from insight to insight. Everything so archetypal, lessons represented by agents, programs, Greek gods and many other abstractions.
Then I fall into some loop where I want to convey my revelation to others but realize a certain futility in switching between all these modes, archetypes, emotions, lessons and other mental modalities and trying to transfer it. Plus, I get mad ADD... it's also wonderful to revel in having an empty head (without it being so fucked up, untrue or unreal as with dissociatives), but it can occasionally make me worry that I have gone fully retarded.

Going to the park was alright, I dumped some sketchy woodloving mycelium in a spot in the woods (for fun, not for serious guerilla farming).. but then I saw that all the people in the park were really horrifying this time even though I didn't have a negative mindset (and was also past that insane peak which I wouldn't really like to have in public for now). There was just so much hopelessness in their eyes and behavior. And they weren't just standard junkies or something at all, but somehow menacing. Also some wasted kids but they didn't scare me. I didn't really judge anyone I saw, but it just impressed me - the behavior of some of the people seemed extremely weird to me and just scary like zombies moaning crazy things and reaching their arms and shit.

I took about 170 ug by the way.

Did me a lot of good though, I feel rejuvinated since and made a decision to stop drinking which felt just obvious (I've been going at it a bit during and since the vacation which was fine, but I just felt dirty in a way beer can do that something like vodka doesn't). Not smoking weed is going even more automatic than that.. I'm pretty focused and motivated. :)

Maybe 2C-B-FLY next time, but I don't know how gregarious people get on that.. maybe when there is a summerparty / show in the city or something..

One final thing: is it me or is the RC scene shit these days? Shorter acting dissociatives for example? (well that isn't a very easy task)
I see hardly anything interesting and new, especially not that novel - although of course I do appreciate the whole development of lysergamides, no question about that! Benzo RCs are apparently doing alright but I don't wanna use more new ones or talk about that..
Maybe people are less interested in RCs because they use the darknet now for illicit stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.