• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only does tea contain theanine, but it also contains catechins, green tea particularly, that have proven to interact with the human endocannabinoid system. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are other undiscovered active compounds at play in these plants as well. Personally, I would be shocked if the differences I perceive are only psychosomatic. Coffee is overall more subtle and psychological for me, a bit more like low-dose methamphetamine: even if I drink quite a bit, I don't *feel* particularly different, but I do notice that I'm generally more alert and attentive. Whereas, a strong cup of imported Japanese sencha gives me a blatant rush, which reminds me more of nicotine: it starts out with a deep relaxation, and then transitions to a speedy buzz with butterflies in my stomach, elevated heart rate, etc. That's why it's so damn hard for me to quit...

Weird, for me, coffee jacks me up, I have to be careful not to drink too much. Tea just makes me feel a little more awake. I prefer pure caffeine to either.

I love coffee. I've cut down but I would drink 5-6 a day and a few cups of tea. Love it :)

Here is some awesome trippy tribal pagan drumming chanting ritual stuff. Which is a genre okay. :p

Check it, its pretty epic in a viking sort of way (its not metal), Band hail from Denmark. Second track is beautiful.

Damn.. that's not metal, it's metaler than metal

edit: pretty amazing production: the stage presentation, the sonic aesthetic, the whole vibe is really cool

Last edited:
I find green tea to be far superior to coffee. Coffee totally wrecks me, its like drinking a hard stimulant comedown. Green tea, no problems. I can't do pure caffeine either, don't like it without the amino acids.

yall be careful out there. I had been pushing myself too hard working. doing weed. alcohol kratom, prolly 4g 3 meo pcp in a few months . 500mg o pce was half done

I had been pushing myself too hard.Gettting kicked out wherever I live. Crashed my car.

I had been up for two days doing 3 meo pcp and i guess topped it off with more 3 meo and some o pce

I got lost in the sauce.... again. for like t'he fifth time.

I guess i came down to my moms room screaming "i'm alive i'm alive god fucking help me. she took me into her bed and held me. i thought i got sofar gone she was gone with me. she took pictures and videos of me I have no recolection off.

i just woke up at 4pm. i went to her room at 6am she tookthe day off to watch me. didn't call the cops or mental people.

i gave her my stash of psychs and dissos. Flushed it all. It would make someof yall cry the collection i had. But I am knocking on deaths door.

thank god she loves me andwill let me stay here and recover and get back to normal.

this is not a game and it could easily ruin your life

i didn't learn the first five times. i gave her my stash and she flushed it. sooo.

be careful. I love you all. she thinks meposting this is stupid, but you are the only type of people that understand me.

Im sticking to weeed and diclaz taper and kratom and thatsits. Im at the point where i change or die.

please listen and have some self control

i love you all

Wow, good to have news from you, yepyep !
I hope the change you are starting to do is for the same. Wish you the best, man. Glad you chimed in to update on that. Some of us were starting to worry

Much love !

@yepyepwoah I feel you man psychedelics can really screw with your mental health if you over do it, hopefully you won't experience a mild psychosis or HPPD once you comedown - those really give you a reality check that abuse leads to serious consequences, take care.

On a side note, here's some riddim.

Good to hear from you yepyepwoah. Your mom sounds like an amazing woman you're lucky to have someone so loving and understanding looking out for you in your life.

Wow yepyep, I was definitely worried about you and it sounds like you're very lucky to have a good mother who loves you. Good for you for realizing where the tipping point is. To be honest with you I had a bad feeling you were dead so it makes me really happy to hear from you. :) Love you too man, take care of yourself. <3

I love coffee. I've cut down but I would drink 5-6 a day and a few cups of tea. Love it :)

Here is some awesome trippy tribal pagan drumming chanting ritual stuff. Which is a genre okay. :p

Check it, its pretty epic in a viking sort of way (its not metal), Band hail from Denmark. Second track is beautiful.

Hey, just now listening to this, I'm loving it !
Thanks for sharing Swirl-low

Oh MAN did I have an epic weekend at my favorite music festival! The music was wonderful, and the company... I kept waking up early so I hung out with my friend's kids (age 8 and 9) more than anyone else, they're amazing and are already friends of mine, it was so much fun. Also this adorable little girl named Ari hung out a lot and she and the younger of the boys had a little 8 year old romance going on, it was so heartwarming and cute, and funny. =D She was so damn cool, she really liked me a lot and when she left she almost cried and gave me a hug and told me she wished I was her dad. I don't think she has one...

I also did a ton of psychedelics. And I actually had about 45 minutes of a bad trip, it's literally the only time that's ever happened. I don't just mean anxiety, but like, really, really bad. So, I took AMT around noon on the second of 4 days, a nice solid dose of 80mg of a succinate which is around 50mg of freebase. It did its thing and before long I was glowing with a massive grin on my face. Then some guy was looking for mushrooms and I had some, and we traded, 4 hits of acid for the mushrooms. I took one of them straight away, and after a couple of hours I realized they were quite strong hits. I was having a great time though, talking to everyone, making people laugh, going to see music at various times. Then around maybe 4, I was like, fuck it, I'll take 2 more of these hits. I've never tripped really, really hard on LSD, and this seems like the idea time to do it.

Well, it was great. I started getting very strong visuals, with bright lines connecting everything and large-scale perspective shifting. I was saying to people "I'm SO HAPPY right now", "I think I'm feeling the maximum amount of happiness it's possible for a person to feel right now", and so on. Then in the early evening, I went to see Rising Appalachia. I thought they were quite good but I also thought the lead girl was the most unearthly beautiful human being I'd ever seen. Like, it was blowing my mind how hot she was, I was completely mesmerized. And then something happened, I'm not exactly sure what, but she got really awkward introducing the next song they were playing, which was new. And at the end she's like, "no pressure you guys but you better like it!" and the audience and her band started murmuring with disquiet. Then the band started playing and I guess they did something wrong or played longer than she wanted them to and she started to get all huffy on stage and the band was really uncomfortable, and some people started leaving. And the lead girl looked SO upset and pissed. It triggered this deep disquiet inside me, after a few minutes I realized I was surrounded by no one I knew and I needed to leave.

So I left and decided to walk to find some friends who I figured would be at the next place. As I walked I was grappling with a very intense anxiousness inside. It seemed like I just seen the most beautiful human of all time, and all day I had been feeling absolute bliss and then seeing her acting like she did shattered my illusion. I could barely tell what I was stepping on, grass or sticks, or mulch, the visual confusion was quite intense. I found a couple of my friends in front of the main stage. Steve Earl was about to go on, apparently he's the most money they have ever spent on one act there. I stood there watching them sound check, trying to rationalize away the panic I was feeling. It started to work, but then Steve Earl and his band started getting massively angry and aggressive with the sound guys because they weren't happy with the sound, they were all red-faced and getting up in the sound guys' faces and screaming obscenities at them. So it started turning some people off and they started walking away. Then he turned to the crowd and started cussing THE CROWD out, saying "Motherfuckers, fuck YOU, IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I'LL KICK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!" At that point it was too much negativity for me. I'd say 2/3 of the crowd left too, cuz fuck that asshole (turns out his vocal mic wasn't working because... drum roll... he forgot to turn it on 8)). A guy I know from the festival, an old head, could tell I was wigging out and gave me a hug and told me I was with friends, which was nice.

I tried to keep my composure but I had to leave. I walked back to our camp and tried to describe what was happening to my good friend who also took AMT and LSD with me. He later said I just seemed really high but to me it was like I was being a miserable failure or something. It's hard to describe how overwhelmingly terrible the anxiety feeling was. I've felt it briefly before on edible weed when I smoked a big fat bong on top of it, but that was more transient and would come and go... this was more intense and was just how I felt constantly. It had a feeling of permanence to it that horrified me.

Suddenly I remembered I had etizolam, and in a full-on panic I went to dose some, I was trying to take 2mg to interrupt the anxiety. But, in my panic, I grabbed the OTHER bottle of drugs in liquid suspension I had... which was DOC. Which I dosed 1mg of and realized as I swallowed it since it tasted like bitter alcohol water instead of sweet propylene glycol. OH MY GOD OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD! I was repeating these things to myself over and over again out loud. I thought about inducing vomiting but honestly DOC in alcohol was probably already absorbing, and I thought that gagging myself in this state might have been worse than just accepting the DOC. So I checked VERY carefully and made sure I grabbed the correct bottle, and took 2mg of etizolam this time. My friend came over to see if I was okay because he heard me muttering to myself in fear and I told him what happened. He sat there and talked to me for a bit and I started to feel a little better so I followed him over to his tent (just next door), but then the kids were there and everyone was being really normal and honestly I really didn't want to expose the kids to my state, so I went back to my tent awkwardly and stiffly.

And that's when the anxiety hit full force. I laid in my tent and just tried to breathe through it. There was no longer even a reason for it that my brain was giving me, it was just this feeling of endlessly falling with deep, deep existential terror. It was a lot like my trip on 2C-E when I went to the void, almost like an incredibly lonely feeling of dimensionlessness and timelessness except that I was still fully aware of who and where I was. I knew (or at least hoped very strongly) that the etizolam would start working soon and help. But it seemed to take so fucking long to do so. Every time I closed my eyes the darkness exploded into an infinity of fractals that moved so quickly they seemed threatening. I settled on staring (unblinking with eyes open as wide as possible) at the corner of my tent while I breathed as deeply and regularly as possible. It would fade a bit and I'd sit up and be like "oh my GOD what the FUCK??" and then it would start again. It was the worst feeling, I felt like I would be that way forever even though since I've tripped many, many, many times, I knew it wasn't going to last forever. But my brain was coming up with ways to kill myself, that's how bad it was. I was just recognizing that they were errant thoughts and letting them pass by, I wasn't going to hurt myself, but that's where I was at.

Fortunately after maybe 20 minutes of that hell, the etizolam started working, and at last I felt like I could come out of my tent. I told my friend it was getting better and we started laughing about stuff and before long I felt amazing again, full of bliss and hilarity. I even took another milligram of DOC after a while because the DOC was actually a great addition. 8) And for the whole rest of the festival I didn't take any more psychedelics, but I was on that same trip the entire time and also the day after (yesterday).

Moral of the story: a full dose of AMT and 3 strong hits of acid is really fucking strong, and when you mix it with an intense situation, even if you've tripped hundreds of times for half your life and never had that sort of thing happen, it can still happen. I'm fortunate I have so much experience because it could have ended very badly. Instead it ended amazingly. =D It was so strange how it turned on me SO hard, but only for like 45 minutes. I basically felt the two extremes of fear/anxiety as well as bliss/euphoria, possibly the strongest I have felt both, ever.

Other moral of the story: don't be a dick when you're a musician (or in general), and never, EVER scream obscenities at your audience and say you're gonna kick their ass if they leave. For the rest of the festival, he was kind oif the laughingstock of the place, all the bands would make little references, people would scream out "fuck Steve Earl!!" randomly into the night. :D

Anyway the weekend was fucking amazing, I'm starting to know dozens and dozens of people through this festival and I make new friends every time. And there's always wonderful music. I love life. What a perfect vacation that was. <3

Last edited:
Wow yepyep, I was definitely worried about you and it sounds like you're very lucky to have a good mother who loves you. Good for you for realizing where the tipping point is. To be honest with you I had a bad feeling you were dead so it makes me really happy to hear from you. :) Love you too man, take care of yourself. <3

Thanks, it's nice to know that somewhere, even if it's "just internet people", you are missed and noticed when not around. I easily could have been dead, the last five or six months have been pretty rocky. I dunno where I would be if I didn't have one family member at least left who still cares and tries.

a
lmost like an incredibly lonely feeling of dimensionlessness and timelessness except that I was still fully aware of who and where I was.

That always scares the shit out of me. Glad you were able to turn it around and have a great festival!

Haha, me too! I was having visions of myself curled up in my tent wigging out all night and then not being able to shake the feeling.

I've definitely had terror on psychedelics before, and also self-loathing trips, but something about this one was so awful feeling. Felt like an evil presence had taken over my brain or something. It was definitely the highest I've ever been on LSD though (of course it was actually an AMT/LSD combo). I could hardly tell what I was seeing and everyone who knew me even before I started getting scurred said I looked absolutely gone, with a thousand yard stare.

Other than that, though, so many times I said to people that I felt the most joyful I have ever felt, and I think it's true. The level of euphoria, confidence, and contentment that I felt was overwhelming, it made me cry a few times including on the drive home like 2 days after I took the drugs, such happy tears though, from a sense of deep gratitude. I think I probably spent 25% of my total awake time belly laughing. :)

I'm thinking about writing a trip report about the whole weekend... I guess I already wrote a chunk of it in this thread.

I have the most wickedly awesome perma-trip style afterglow, still. The kind that feels like you just transcended to a new sobriety. I'm sure it will fade but hopefully I can keep some of it around for always. <3

Yepyep, I know I don't post often lately, but I'm happy to see you're well. I'm sure you can still identify with how shit radio is 'round here. The local community college station on the south side is still good sometimes, lots of blues and the occasional Dead track. Love you brother, keep on keeping on.

Holy shit Xorkoth, that is a hell of a story! 8o

And that's when the anxiety hit full force. I laid in my tent and just tried to breathe through it. There was no longer even a reason for it that my brain was giving me, it was just this feeling of endlessly falling with deep, deep existential terror. It was a lot like my trip on 2C-E when I went to the void, almost like an incredibly lonely feeling of dimensionlessness and timelessness except that I was still fully aware of who and where I was. I knew (or at least hoped very strongly) that the etizolam would start working soon and help. But it seemed to take so fucking long to do so. Every time I closed my eyes the darkness exploded into an infinity of fractals that moved so quickly they seemed threatening. I settled on staring (unblinking with eyes open as wide as possible) at the corner of my tent while I breathed as deeply and regularly as possible. It would fade a bit and I'd sit up and be like "oh my GOD what the FUCK??" and then it would start again. It was the worst feeling, I felt like I would be that way forever even though since I've tripped many, many, many times, I knew it wasn't going to last forever. But my brain was coming up with ways to kill myself, that's how bad it was. I was just recognizing that they were errant thoughts and letting them pass by, I wasn't going to hurt myself, but that's where I was at.

That sounds like every single 4-AcO-DMT trip I've ever had, lol. Be thankful that you've only experienced that once. It is truly miserable, ain't it? -.-

Did Steve Earle and his band ever actually play a set? I just heard him for the first time when they played Copperhead Road on a local radio station, and I thought it was pretty cool. Sounds like he's got some anger issues, but hey, there are plenty of flawed musical geniuses out there. Just look at Keith Jarrett... arguably one of the best improvisational jazz pianists in history, but the dude curses out his audience for *coughing* too much. o_O

I'm sure you can still identify with how shit radio is 'round here.

Dude. Come to Los Angeles. The radio is so fucking boss here. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, holy shit Xorkoth! Gotta be careful with having DOC bottles laying around like that, you are present in only one example on this planet and I'm sure a lot of people would miss you! After reading an account about a dude dying slowly because of DOC OD, I marked my DOC bottle with huge warning signs all over - the thought of me taking DOC instead of Etiz when I need to come down really scares me man...8o

Interestingly enough, at about the same time I freaked the fuck out on the mix of 10mg 2C-B-Fly + 50mg 6-APB + 20mg 4-MeO-MiPT + 10mg 4-HO-MiPT + 800mg Agmatine + 100mg F-Phenibut. For the first three hours there was barely anything, then I started feeling awesomely euphoric so I prepared more of the same mix to take... A friend of mine stopped by while I was measuring it all and while we were talking I started to REALLY come up, I mean, very strongly - I knew I was up to something serious at that moment. God knows what would have happened if I were to take that booster.

Everything in my view became really small and distant, glowing very strongly with golden shimmering light occasionally bursting into fireworks of digitized fractals of purple and blue. I became extremely hot and sweaty so I opened all windows. Despite being hot my limbs were ice cold and it was somewhat scary. I felt slight pressure in the chest area, my limbs were kinda twisting and getting locked up by themselves. I decided to measure the BP and pulse, exact values of which I dont remember correctly now but the automatic manometer showed hypertension stage 1 blinking with the pulse of over a 100bpm.
At that point I started loosing the frame of reference to anything around me and started to get sucked in by the void. I remember thinking that Etizolam acts on benzodiazepine receptors located on the same site as 5HT-2A ones and I kept visualizing it over and over in my mind. Luckily I had few blotters of Etizolam laying nearby. Eventually it settled into extremely euphoric condition that lasted for another 8 hours or so but it really made me to hold on to my dear life...

Did Steve Earle and his band ever actually play a set? I just heard him for the first time when they played Copperhead Road on a local radio station, and I thought it was pretty cool. Sounds like he's got some anger issues, but hey, there are plenty of flawed musical geniuses out there. Just look at Keith Jarrett... arguably one of the best improvisational jazz pianists in history, but the dude curses out his audience for *coughing* too much. o_O

Yeah, he did. But pretty much when he made a girl cry after screaming at her, most people left. My camp was right by that stage, so I heard most of it from a slight distance. I even went and checked out 2 songs on my way elsewhere after I felt better. I thought it was alright, but almost everything I saw there was better (not just because of my negative feelings towards him either).

And yeah I really love Keith Jarrett. Didn't realize he had anger issues too.

You ever heard of/seen The Fritz? They hail from my town and are some of the funkiest humans alive. They played sets on 2 days, and both of those were my favorite.

Yeah, holy shit Xorkoth! Gotta be careful with having DOC bottles laying around like that, you are present in only one example on this planet and I'm sure a lot of people would miss you! After reading an account about a dude dying slowly because of DOC OD, I marked my DOC bottle with huge warning signs all over - the thought of me taking DOC instead of Etiz when I need to come down really scares me man...8o

Yeah I mean I dosed 1mg (the oral syringe I use is a 1mL one and I have DOC at 1mg/mL, and etizolam at 2mg/mL). I knew I wasn't gonna die, I was just like holy fuck, what if I can't shake this and then I get even higher and it gets worse, for a LONG time? It was my first mistake ever like that. I was just so panicked and I was having a hard time finding the bottle and I didn't think to look at the label because I forgot I brought DOC (plus the tent was dark inside and I would have had to find my flashlight too) since I wasn't planning to take it, I just thought my friend might want some. The DOC OD guy took like 100mg or something if I recall. Or wait, didn't that guy just end up losing his toes and was in the hospital a long time?

I kinda want to write a TR about the whole weekend and aftermath. The few days after I was still kinda tripping and it honestly felt a lot like my post-ibogaine state (the nor-ibogaine metabolites), right down to seeing full visual and audio visions when I would close my eyes at night, and the coursing euphoria and feeling of everything being perfect. Last time I took psychedelics was that story we're talking about it, it was Friday, and yesterday (Thursday) was the first day I felt pretty normal (and quite drained). So basically my trip lasted 5 days although it wasn't like 5 days of visuals, really, it was more that the state of mind and perfect euphoria lasted that long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.