• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settling in for a night of L and MDA, should be on the peak of both by the time I officially turn a year older. Really wanted 300-400ug but I halved it at the last minute. Was really hoping to do this early in the day but company just kept showing up. We had a nice band of storms move through this afternoon, would have been nice to watch it on the peak. Ah well, at least it's going to rain all night. :)

Approximately 5mg oral THC yesterday. I admit, having read up on people's uncomfortable, disorienting, or overpowering first experiences with edibles, I was a bit apprehensive to dip my toes in those waters. It was a really, really lovely high and I'm glad I started at a low dose. Somehow it was much more enjoyable both mentally and physically than vaporized... this may be my new ROA of choice.

Took 6mg of 3-MeO-PCP an hour ago and feeling very nice. I'm girding my loins for a lysergamide trip in the next couple months whenever I can get all my ducks in a row and have a nice weekend of no responsibilities, and hopefully access to a nice secluded park or beach (if not I can just take a walk along the bluffs, so long as I avoid the tourists). I have a few different ones at my disposal and am not sure which is the best one with which to break my 6+ month tolerance break*. Time to read some megathreads!

* - edit: not so much a tolerance break as a break from almost all substances for the purposes of having surgery and then recovering from surgery.

Last edited:
2CB + DMT +Polygondwanaland = WOW

Holy shit! It was like the DMT was excited to see me for once. It has been somewhat hostile lately, but man was she thrilled to go on this ride with me. I didn't break through, wasn't trying to, but that had to be one of my best trips in a long time.

Also I just want to recommend King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard.

Settling in for a night of L and MDA, should be on the peak of both by the time I officially turn a year older. Really wanted 300-400ug but I halved it at the last minute. Was really hoping to do this early in the day but company just kept showing up. We had a nice band of storms move through this afternoon, would have been nice to watch it on the peak. Ah well, at least it's going to rain all night. :)

Oh man, I bet LSD and MDA is an awesome combo. I've only had MDA a couple of times. How did the trip go? And happy birthday! :)

Approximately 5mg oral THC yesterday. I admit, having read up on people's uncomfortable, disorienting, or overpowering first experiences with edibles, I was a bit apprehensive to dip my toes in those waters. It was a really, really lovely high and I'm glad I started at a low dose. Somehow it was much more enjoyable both mentally and physically than vaporized... this may be my new ROA of choice.

I prefer the oral marijuana high, for sure, except for music enhancement, where inhaled is better. Orally, it's so calm and full-bodied, it almost feels opiate-like, very anxiolytic and relaxing. Unless you have too much, then it can wreck you and cause panic attacks and shit.

I had tried 3C-E as a stimulant before at band practice, using low dosages of the stuff between 10 and 20 mg and had found it manageable and functional. So I thought it would be a good idea to take 15 mg today at work, as I had some boring and kinda mechanic data organizing to do on my computer. Whoops, I'm feeling a lot more spaced out that I anticipated. Not to the point where it becomes uncomfortable, but I do feel 'drugged', beyond just 'stimmed'. It's going to be an interesting afternoon :\

Happy Birthday ! That sounds awesome :)

Ended up leveling nicely to a confident, controllable state. I definitely felt stimulated, although not terribly productive. At times it even felt hard to concentrate, my mind wandered too much.

None of my microdosing experiments have had a very positive output. I think I'll just give up on that, haven't find it useful.

I've never found microdosing to do what I want it to, and I'm really disappointed by that since so many people have seemingly great experiences doing it :/

I was completely sold on it by Fadiman, But after my few experiments I've decided its not useful for my purposes.

I've microdosed a bit here and there and really like it. I'd do it very regularly if I were more confident about it's safety. I figured out my sweet spot dosage-wise for 1p-lsd, and now I totally forget what it was and I don't think I wrote it down anywhere... agh... Anyways, I remember one dosage was kind of threshold and left me a bit spaced and agitated, not what I was looking for. But then I went down just a bit, and it was really the sweet spot where I was more in the zone, more present, more energized, all that magical stuff you'd hope for with microdosing.

edit: found a note on my microdose: 5ug is my sweet spot for 1P-LSD (I'm sure it would be the same with LSD, or ALD-52 too). For the record, in case that's helpful to someone. I'm pretty lightweight/sensitive in general with PD doses.

Last edited:
I tried microdosing once; I thought I shelved my 3C-E after buying it, but checking my logs it turns out I did give it one low-dose trial at 10mg. I was getting into sequencing music with Famitracker, and thought it would be nice to spend a Saturday working on an NES-style recreation of a track from Donkey Kong Country. Didn't pan out; 3C-E at 10mg is certainly pleasant and energizing, but I found it scattered my mind a bit too much to make useful progress. I might try it again on some future weekend at 5-7mg, but it could never be a routine, weekday deal for me; anything more than a cup of coffee would be unsafe to have in my line of work.

10mg or even 5mg is a lot higher than a microdose... a microdose is supposed to be where you don't quite feel it, it just subtly augments you. Like 1mg maybe. Or like 10-15 ug of LSD. It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's been fantastic. LSD is particularly good for it.

I've never found microdosing to be beneficial either. I wouldn't hold my breath about it until some solid double blind trials are published. The ones that do exist are not very promising

10mg or even 5mg is a lot higher than a microdose... a microdose is supposed to be where you don't quite feel it, it just subtly augments you. Like 1mg maybe. Or like 10-15 ug of LSD. It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's been fantastic. LSD is particularly good for it.

I see; thanks for clarifying. I've occasionally seen "micro" and "threshold" dose used interchangeably, but it makes sense to make a distinction between aiming for acute stimulation without a real headspace change, and aiming for a sub-perceptual dose for a longer-term benefit. I haven't looked into Fadiman's work in the area but I'll have to check it out sometime.

Yeah I like threshold doses of some drugs, like LSD (and even then just sometimes), but others it just creates a weird in-between scattered headspace and annoying physical symptoms.

Yeah I like threshold doses of some drugs, like LSD (and even then just sometimes), but others it just creates a weird in-between scattered headspace and annoying physical symptoms.

I like the full dose range of psychedelics, like from micro to threshold big whopping dose, depending on the context. Microdoses (5ug lsd) can really be great for a workday. I really like a threshold dose for a day off hanging out with sober friends or family, doing a run, visiting a beautiful natural place. Low-medium doses for Saturday night at an outdoor electronic music festival weekend. Heavy doses for a solo night time trip to contemplate existence and the nature of reality =D It all just depends on what the situation is

hey dogs
i'm excited....i'm starting to get full time hours next week. I've always worked, but generally I'd work around 30 hours per week-so beginning to finally work a full 40 hours per week is exciting, especially with the income that I will have coming in as that way I can get my license back finally and then I dont have to take public transportation when I go to other cities, and that way I can travel way more often as well. Hopefully may is going to be a good month, its a good month for dnb in washington DC and hopefully I will get to see calyx and teebee and then a week later DJ hype is in town, hopefully I can get off for both, I should know here within a few days if I will have off for calyx and teebee. I hope this summer will be better than last summer. Summertime is generally the most depressing time of the year for me and I'm hoping I can change that this summer. Hopefully I can get in with a group of people when I go out next time so I dont have to always go out alone. I mean it doesn't bother me that much since its better than not going out but it would be nice is all. I should be dropping L and or sherdz for calyx and teebee for sure, and hopefully sherdz+weed for dj hype. I just cant wait to get out of town for a day, last time I traveled was a month ago for the upbeats and due to being broke that trip while fun had nearly everything that could go wrong go wrong mainly due to not having a working cell phone charger (unknowingly, just the cable part i brought with me broke and I rely on my phone for transportation via uber and stuff so the phone issue led to me being late to the club and a whole bunch of shit)
although honestly I doubt things will get better this summer but I am trying to not give up hope.

He's talking about meth.

Damn summer is the most depressing time for you? It's the opposite for me. Summer is the shit, winter is shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.