• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weezy effect was very transient during the comeup. Yeah things like that can feel a bit 'off' and worrisome but typically just part of the comeup... DOX comeups aren't much fun either... what are 3C-X comeups like?

I haven't tried the other TMA's yet.. so very early to say those things, just seems like an unusually insenstive reaction but I don't actually know if TMA's can be fickle... would be the first I'd hear of it though.

Yeah the MALT sounds interesting!! I might get back into tryptamines... am neglecting them since I just have only directly one on hand.. :) but yeah they could solve my issue with not getting potent effects out of my psychedelics generally.. tryptamines more easily produce mindfucks etc for me and ego-deaths etc. Which by the way should probably be called ego-suicide technically? Yeah could use some ego-suicybin.

But first... ordered a bit of 2C-B-FLY (I don't mind if it's more of a sophisticated empathogen... one day I'd like to do some MDMA again, in a home-setting with others) and some extra ETH-LAD to deepfreeze though really not much at all I'm afraid... it will have to do.. though I did see that I am doing unexpectedly well financially despite paying off a debt, due to frugal living... not really doing fun stuff or buying big things, and support.. Will not be spending it on too much drugs lol.
Psychedelics I find a responsible thing to buy to some extent seeing as how they improve my quality of life but can't say the same about other drugs.. so won't be giving in to considerations to try other stuff like some benzo i haven't tried (who cares about their differences at this point, tried enough of them and I got more etizolam [excellent deal on powder once wow] and nifoxipam than I know what to do with... will only be interested in something temazepam-like)...

Last edited:
Definitely agreed on the DOx comeups.... I've only tried DOC once so far but I definitely felt weak and uncomfortable, and it lasted a good amount of the experience since I wasn't very active for it. I wonder what exactly about the amphetamines causes this effect.... I can't speak for the 3C-x compounds myself, but I'm pretty sure 3C-E was described as having a rough onset in PiHKAL.

Ah, gotcha, I misread your post about the TMAs before. Well, I'd definitely love to hear what you have to say if you try more! They've always been an interest of mine too, especially since they seem less common now too.

Tryptamines are great. :D Especially the 4-substituted variety.... I've recently come to accept that they're my favorite drug class by a wide margin, to the point that I'm losing much interest in really seeking other things out beyond for the sake of some experimentation from now on. I would definitely say they should help if you're needing some effects of the potent variety. ;) I'm actually quite curious if the 4-AcO-MALT specifically will be pretty heavy on the mind too since 4-HO-MPT is for me, and they are incredibly close in structure. I wouldn't mind having one slightly lighter though too, variety is the spice of life as they say....

I still haven't tried 2C-B-FLY, but I would like to if I can while it's around. I never thought it sounded lacking in the psychedelic department.... Seems plenty strong for some if you just dose high enough. ETH-LAD is definitely good to stock up on too. :) I'm thinking about getting some more AL-LAD myself, I think I'll be really sad if I don't have more than I currently do before it actually does disappear for the time being....

Completely agreed on buying psychedelics vs other drugs too, I barely pursue anything other than psychedelics except for the rare experience with something novel or just of a potentially good type I haven't tried yet, which gets rarer and rarer as time goes on. Psychedelics always make my life better though.... It's totally worth it from my perspective to include them in my budget, that's just part of good healthcare. ;) I expect I'll be using them at some rate for as long as I'm physically able to.

I got to try authentic changa with DMT for the first time yesterday. With my history of psychedelic use I'm not one to play favorites, but this was hands down the best psychedelic experience of my life. Bar none. The level of hyperdimensional reality. The communication with the trees. The entities. The hyperdimensional orbs everywhere. The sheer bliss. I have never experienced anything like it. My second dose of it took me over the edge though. Kinda lost the plot there for a while. First time I've ever sort of blacked out on a psychedelic. Gaps in my memory where I don't remember what happened. The DMT entity was a little upset with me later it seemed because I wasn't following directions and getting some rest. Weird stuff like that. I was able to have what must have been ten different thoughts at the same time. A side panel opened up in my field of vision and different entites would create communication patches. Like plugging into some intercom. Anyways, they'd tell me stuff. And my brain was able to follow all each of these threads at the same time. Truly magnificent, though I'm not eager to repeat for a while. Had some 3-MeO-PCP in my system at the time too. Guessing that may have added to the overall level of blast off. Interesting times man. Anyways, I recommend the changa. Treat with respect though. Hard to find psychedelic item but the real deal.

Note: As I read more about the changa, connect with its spirit, and do my homework etc I have a few concerns. Some of the more neuro-scientifically oriented members may find this information interesting:

One of the ingredients in Changa:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa

Potentially Neurotoxic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxalyldiaminopropionic_acid

Be warned. I tried this only twice and it was sublime, but repeated use may not be healthy. I invite a more detailed discussion with the senior members and staff at bluelight to address this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changa can be prepared lots of different ways, and typically the freebase DMT is used in preparation rather than the source plant à la ayahuasca. And the spice is extracted from the bark rather than the seeds. M. hostilis is used more often everywhere except perhaps Australia, anyway. Basically your biggest concern with changa is making sure your solvent is fully evaporated before smoking anything. (Unless, of course, you use some potentially dangerous admixture plant in the base.)

In other news, I nommed some passionflower extract and resin from ~30g of peruvian torch maybe 45 minutes ago. Whee! =D

fuckin 3-meo-pce and hexen got me feeling hella good, didn't sleep last night need to sleep tonight. (no work tomorrow so no rush.)

i have gabapentin, seroquel, haldol, vistaril available to knock me down when the time comes. any advice on which combination of those to bring me down when the time comes? i can see myself going psychotic being up 3 days on 3-meo-pce and hexen, I vastly underestimated the compulsiveness of hexen, I've done it before but that shit must have been bunk or something.

^Be careful Treezy! <3

Check tph for some rather frank admissions about my...um...dude ;)

Epic in terms of getting high as fuxk :D

I made a hyper melodic pumped up hardstyle tune too for some reason... Felt awesome actually.

Last edited:
Changa can be prepared lots of different ways, and typically the freebase DMT is used in preparation rather than the source plant à la ayahuasca. And the spice is extracted from the bark rather than the seeds. M. hostilis is used more often everywhere except perhaps Australia, anyway. Basically your biggest concern with changa is making sure your solvent is fully evaporated before smoking anything. (Unless, of course, you use some potentially dangerous admixture plant in the base.)

Thank you sir. Yeah, the preparation I had contained visible acacia seeds and other assorted twigs n' berries. It wasn't really in my hands and the person serving it up wasn't super knowledgable, just a connoisseur of good drugs. It was fortified with DMT from what I can tell or heard. I know people get high and stuff, but this was ridiculous! The human brain is a wonderful thing. TBH, I've never blasted off on DMT alone. Always used Ayahuasca preps personally. This was as kind as a psychedelic can be. My third eye is wide open to start with, so this was overload. Don't recommend chasing the dragon with this one. A single experience is where it is at. For me at least. Hard not to go back to ass-kicking levels though. Everyone who saw me thought I was the happiest person in the world. I started doing summersaults and stuff. Then I lost plot for a while...

^Be careful Treezy! <3

Check tph for some rather frank admissions about my...um...dude ;)

Epic in terms of getting high as fuxk :D

I made a hyper melodic pumped up hardstyle tune too for some reason... Felt awesome actually.

haha i read it sounded dope :D

I experienced my first psychedelic trip in over 4 years a few weeks ago, with Psilocybin mushrooms. 3.0 g Golden Teacher mushrooms (I have used Ketamine heavily the past 4 years, but I prefer to differentiate between dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics, for various reasons)

It was blissful, beautiful, lovely, wonderful, simply put; amazing. I had almost forgot the intense feeling of empathy and love towards my surroundings and nature I feel on shrooms. I felt completely at peace throughout the whole trip, strongly and spiritually connected to nature. As I was tripping outside, and the Nordic endless summer nights are amazing by themselves, the shrooms opened doors in my consciousness which allowed me to completely indugle in every single tree, plant and leaf. What I found remarkable about mushrooms was how "non-chemical" they felt, the trip lacked all elements of forcefulness or nasty bodyload. The days and weeks after I felt completely refreshed, and have enjoyed Yoga more than ever.

This summer will surely include a more intense shroom trip on a heavier dose, as well as an acid trip, but my gosh, the trip was a real reminder of how beautiful and precious both my own life and the surrounding nature can be. And this is after suffering from heavy dependence/addiction to alcohol and benzos for many many years. Truly amazing.

Mushrooms <3

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCE is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.... hexen is probably an NDRI so you may be lucky that there is no direct interaction.. @swilow: I have IMed it before by the way, pretty damn stimulating / manic but also nice and tranquil in some deep way... but don't combine it with serotonergic agents and if you ask me dopaminergic stims with these dissociatives is also tricky and makes me feel messed up, careful..

Am doing some agar work with edible and medicinal mushroom species :>

Definitely agreed on the DOx comeups.... I've only tried DOC once so far but I definitely felt weak and uncomfortable, and it lasted a good amount of the experience since I wasn't very active for it. I wonder what exactly about the amphetamines causes this effect.... I can't speak for the 3C-x compounds myself, but I'm pretty sure 3C-E was described as having a rough onset in PiHKAL.

I find 3C-E to be really smooth in the onset, and all of the effects, much more like amphetamine than the DOXs (which are amphetamines in structure but basically share none of the metabolic pathways, if I recall correctly). At higher doses the stimulation becomes too much but at 15mg, it's perfect, I find it to be a sparkly, highly functional stimulant with basically no negatives as long as you account for its long duration.

I vastly underestimated the compulsiveness of hexen, I've done it before but that shit must have been bunk or something.

Hexen is really compulsive, honestly. Shit makes me want to redose frequently, it's hard to put down. It's pretty euphoric too, for a while.

I experienced my first psychedelic trip in over 4 years a few weeks ago, with Psilobycin mushrooms. 3.0 g Golden Teacher mushrooms (I have used Ketamine heavily the past 4 years, but I prefer to differentiate between dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics, for various reasons)

It was blissful, beautiful, lovely, wonderful, simply put; amazing. I had almost forgot the intense feeling of empathy and love towards my surroundings and nature I feel on shrooms. I felt completely at peace throughout the whole trip, strongly and spiritually connected to nature. As I was tripping outside, and the Nordic endless summer nights are amazing by themselves, the shrooms opened doors in my consciousness which allowed me to completely indugle in every single tree, plant and leaf. What I found remarkable about mushrooms was how "non-chemical" they felt, the trip lacked all elements of forcefulness or nasty bodyload. The days and weeks after I felt completely refreshed, and have enjoyed Yoga more than ever.

This summer will surely include a more intense shroom trip on a heavier dose, as well as an acid trip, but my gosh, the trip was a real reminder of how beautiful and precious both my own life and the surrounding nature can be. And this is after suffering from heavy dependence/addiction to alcohol and benzos for many many years. Truly amazing.

Mushrooms <3

Awesome man, glad your experience was great. :)

3-MeO-PCE is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.... hexen is probably an NDRI so you may be lucky that there is no direct interaction.. @swilow: I have IMed it before by the way, pretty damn stimulating / manic but also nice and tranquil in some deep way... but don't combine it with serotonergic agents and if you ask me dopaminergic stims with these dissociatives is also tricky and makes me feel messed up, careful..

Am doing some agar work with edible and medicinal mushroom species :>

Ypu referring to O-PCE???

No, treezy was talking about mixing 3-MeO-PCE and hexen.

Yup Xrk ^

Sounds great cyanoide :) mushrooms can be a challenge and mysterious bastards but when everything is right on them, it's so powerful and natural... very earthy... that non-chemical and earthy feeling was even stronger for me on psilohuasca but I don't recommend that.

Why don't you recommend it? I did it once, I remember it was very strong, but not as strong as I anticipated. But my friend may have had old ground syrian rue which perhaps resulted in loss of potency?

I didn't like the feeling of losing boundaries, usually I do but it was so relentless and forceful... not the losing boundaries but the manner was terrifying, like being swept up by a tsunami or hurricane or something... That is not really the same feeling as "becoming one with the tsunami or hurricane" / some oceanic experience.

Anyway I still had a lot to learn about myself and it was of a level beyond me at the time.

Not that I think I am immune now to shrooming mindfuckeries, now that I feel calm about the "knowing myself" stuff (again: this is not the same as saying I fully know myself but I got a coherent picture)... rather I have lost interest in going deep down some rabbithole. Pretty satisfied with other levels of tripping and more controlled learning and 'divination', like using meditation on psychedelics... I'd take tryptamines again but much rather psilocin than mushrooms somehow, I think I'm conditioned by my experiences, you could call it the rapport I have with each substance.

What do ypu think of 4-ho-MET? Its my fave tryptamine after the sacred DMT..

Just went out of a 3 days binge on AMB-FUBINACA. I hate so much synthetic cannabinoids...they grab me by the balls and don't let go until they are gone.
In fact, I have forbidden myself to buy them. But somebody sent me a sample which was supposed to be Descloroketamine. It was really lucky to analyse it and wait for results. It crossed my mind to go for it during the wait, it would have been a disaster. I had some problem in the past when somebody sent me 5-meo-dalt instead of a cannabinoid, so I learnt to be careful.
This cannabinoid is extra potent. Really active in dosages under 1mg. I eye balled dosages, as my scale is not good for such small dosages. Problem with eye balling is you kind of overdose sometimes and that makes your tolerance rise to the roof. But took me 3 days to finish about 80mg...and I was doing my best, or better said my worst. I think you can easily get 300 hits without tolerance from that.

It is very scary to see how addictive that shit is. Suppose some people can control it. But I consider myself a cannabicolic, even weed makes me look like an addict. For some reason I cannot stop when I get to a good point, and I have to go overboard. With cannabinoids I discovered the perfect addict weed, as they are masters in knocking you out. They make my life a miserable hole, where nothing have any value. A loop where nothing matters, and all is smoking, eating and sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.