• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD is pretty long, and also psychologically powerful, but for me it's better than it's ever been. I feel like I'm only now starting to really be able to utilize LSD very well.

The duration is definitely sometimes a deal-breaker though. But I find it way more useful than tryptamines for my daily life sort of stuff. I love tryptamines too though and I use them sometimes. :)

^ You started out using tryptamines more heavily, and then moved on to the lysergamides, right? Cool to know that you're still getting on with LSD after so many years of tripping. I remember, years ago when I was more of a newbie, making a post here saying that I couldn't imagine LSD ever losing its appeal. Then SKL, the cynic that he is ;), responded by saying something like, "you'd be amazed how much things can change".

Agreed that tryptamines are much more my style these days. They feel overall more deeply therapeutic, visionary, and synergistic with my favorite mixers.

How long do you usually wait after taking some benzos before tripping if you don't want to dull he trip?

I'm thinking of either some al-lad or ald-52 tomorrow but I've had a small dose of clam (~ 5 mg... well small for me) around noon today... I feel sober and all.. think I'll be fine with the al-lad or ald-52 tomorrow?

Yeah absolutely, you'll be fine. :) Unless that benzo has a duration of longer than a day (does clam mean clonazolam?)

Clonazolam yes, and I obviously have some tolerance so even if there is a small amount still around it should be fine... besides.... not aiming for anything super deep (would want eth-lad for that).... it just looks like tomorrow will be a nice day for a light trip

Your call but I do tend to find psychedelics to get disappointing with a benzo so I would really just suck it up and postpone it as much as possible until/unless you get something like some pointless anxiety symptoms that apparently have no therapeutic solution or if you're just done and want to give your body or mind much needed rest. There is a lot in between 'super deep' and 'mostly just a buzz'.

Next saturday there might be about 20 (22?) mg of 2C-E with my name on it, but it's way too small to read...

I feel pretty great quitting alcohol and weed apart from some moderate insomnia... some pregabalin and theanine (can't really get addicted to that lol, I don't even rate it) will have to do, and just a lot of work to get kicks out of other things (all of them that is). Despite not being narcotic psychedelics are a great "consolation prize"! Like instead of going on vacation and binge-drinking it's like going on a vacation in the Indonesia of another world and coming back anew <3

Nice one on quitting alcohol and weed.. I've been drinking less and less lately, and finding that the less I drink, the less I need to drink. Feels good.

I was under the impression that, from a health perspective, optimum alcohol consumption is nonzero. Is this true?

Yeah I think the general idea is that about 1 drink a day is probably beneficial. But there is less consensus and evidence for this than I think most of us would like to believe.

For example, a meta-study from a few years back that I remember looked at how most of the studies that found light drinking to be beneficial had a major flaw. The flaw was that the studies looked at drinkers vs. non-drinkers. Well many "non-drinkers" were in fact teetotalers who had gone alchohol free due to alchoholism in their past. So these "non-drinkers" past *heavy* drinking was dragging down the health stats of the non-drinker groups. Most of the studies saying light drinking is good for your heart had failed to account for these types of non-drinkers.

I think alcohol is probably way worse for us than we're willing to admit, because we're so addicted to it as a society, and there's so much money in it. But at the same time, we've evolved hand in hand with alcohol, ever since we were monkeys eating rotten fruit, so we're also adapted to it.

Last edited:
It is an as yet unanswerable question to some extent because of how complex it is to compare apples and oranges. The wine thing was about resveratrol I think which is not proven to be beneficial and yeah I think people who occasionally just have at least the one drink of alcohol get sick less. Alcohol will always still be a bit toxic but you could call it negligible ranging to acceptable with about 21 glasses max in a week for a man and 14 for a woman although one should not drink them all in one night! Nasty things happen like your guts become permeable to bacteria whose toxins make you feel sore and contribute to the hangover. So many factors and upsides and downsides to compare that it gets really hard to draw hard conclusions... a study for that would need to be incredibly comprehensive..

I always found it intriguing though that some study i forgot about but was supposed to be quite large found no correlation between drinking alcohol and gaining weight. It's interesting to try and find a set of alternative explanations for this that is solid.

Frequent alcohol also fires up cytokines more and more, causing a sort of full-body inflammation sort of reaction.

I think the difference between not drinking and drinking very little is a bit boring and not really the sort of thing where the real differences are.. Also context: better to skip on any health benefit from drinking very little if it makes your abstinence confusing. Exceptions really ruin an abstinence plan so I'm really not happy about having a batch of cider... hopefully I can find a cool place to store it for a while, like maybe the basement of the old elementary school where I am helping to set up a mushroom growing project.

Great perp... yes cravings are like a neurological thing, the first hump is often most annoying to get over and after that depending on your habits it can take up to a year of abstinence to get rid of your neurological wirings making you to some extent weak and prone to craving under certain circumstances.

edit:

lol I keep forgetting it is probably TMA-2 i would like to try saturday instead of 2C-E... but we'll see...
first a marquis test :>

I think this is correct, but yeah I glanced and thought yellow rather than light green but close enough probably (and i trust the non-vendor source - was long time ago tho)
The second one is TMA-6... darker than supposed to be but the product itself has a really dirty color so yeah..

NSFW:

YXQWJSQ.jpg

CvaOkvw.jpg

jHG0poi.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 2C-B trip but I do not enjoy the way it makes my body feel.

Hahah I'm trippin hard.

Went into the kitchen thought I saw something on the ground and yelled out "oh fuck!" Wow that was awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun :) .. Just so you know we don't really do live trip reports if you will be adding much more but if you must do it like that, edit your post to add to it.. ;) good to share though!

I am on TMA-2 starting early in the morning.. Just took the rest of a 32.1 mg dose spreaded over 25 minutes or so.
Already can feel stimmy effects on my body with at the same time a tranquility.. Some tightness in chest and throat makes me feel "weezy"..

Actually i guess you're right we did create it for that exception lol, kinda forgot about that.. sorry .. then i just mean: edit your post please, if it's little additions :D haha :eek: :|

Make that 38.1 mg TMA-2 by the way - really not too impressed after 2 hours with the 32 though it's nice. Might as well report on it then lol
Made sure to not take my dexamph script the day before, and probably will not take it day after. Not that it's unsafe but I don't want to do something like increase chances of massive headaches.

Had to purge on both sides after about 1.5h but it's fine, nothing violent. At least I don't feel so weezy anymore which is clearly an adrenergic effect i don't like [feels dirty], though taking thist last 6 mg made it flare up a bit. Another mini-come up? i hope not. kinda sucks like for most psy amps.. stretching feels amazing though.. this feels more like an entactogen, maybe empathogen.

Have had a pretty fucking epic 24 hours :):)

Too bad the TMA-2 was not great. It's one of those exotic unobtaniums that I've fantasized would be really special. Have you tried it before?

haha unobtainium ;D yeah wasn't expecting so little at such a "full dose".... just a buzz, the psychedelic feeling is in the realm of mescaline but it's really too subtle. Not sure if I'll be as insensitive to TMA-1 and TMA-6... but another weak response and I'll probably give up.. I don't have enough material of any of these to keep trying anyway. Might very well gift it as it was gifted to me then (well as re-favor for yet another favor, but boy was I grateful with the various re-favors I received).. Don't know what kind of scene runs the rare and regularly unanavailable (scheduled for example like psilocin in many places) psychedelic RCs but I imagine there can be exotic parts to them... There used to be an asian vendor years ago with some of those but they quit short after I found out they existed :|

Would love to hear the story, swilow. :)

Shame about the TMA-2, Solipsis; so have you not gotten psychedelic effects really from any of the TMAs? That weezy feeling doesn't sound very fun....

There's a new tryptamine on the scene.... 4-AcO-MALT just popped up a few days ago. Anyone else as interested by it as I am? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.