• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a couple days of a lot of fun, was feeling a little sluggish this morn. Ding! I almost forgot, I had been curious to give propylhexedrine a try (thanks X). So now I'm stimulated six ways to Sunday, its a gentle warmth and manageable excitement. I can do without the slathering of lavender and menthol, but all in all I went from a 5 to an 8.

Definitely at a 9 now. Still sipping my purple hexadream, by the way here is a poem I just wrote:

Singing.
Drum beating.
*Thump*.
Calling all spirits for a righteous gathering.
The rump of the T party is impeding our leading, stampeding disrespect on our Nation's Sovereignty. Stay centered grasshopper, there are more flowers to grow, to A+ the Pro Test with one Bitcoin appreciating.
The Human Microphone, our signal is swelling, ground stompers are stomping together in Unity. For once in Her Story the Left and Right have agreed- we must imperatively secede from the Mark of The Beast.
I have a Purple Hexadream; sowing the seed of a life-full tree, the beginning is neigh!
Care-Bear-staring at Mordor's Pyramid Eye with the spirit of Prideful Rainbow beams.

There are just too many layers to our reality. You can get peeks of what is going on, but we are all paws in a game of frequencies. That we cannot fully understand

Ah the old propylhex. Nice drug, a bit rough overall compared to some stims, but gentler than some too. The worst part about it is that it's so available. Going to buy your groceries? Walk by the p-hex... hmm, that would be fun. Impulse buy!

There are just too many layers to our reality. You can get peeks of what is going on, but we are all paws in a game of frequencies. That we cannot fully understand

It's true.

2-fma is the best stimulant that I've tried. It's the only one that doesn't make me obsessively horny or distractingly euphoric. It's the only stim I can see myself using for utilitarian purposes. The week or so I was using it at work I was exceptionally productive.
Now for a fun night out I'd prefer 4-fa

I find 2-FMA pretty alright. Definitely functional. I actually found 3-FPM to be more functional though, 2-FMA gives me a few more side effects and I find it slightly compulsive, when I tried it I had about 100mg as a sample and I kept wanting to redose even though it wasn't doing a lot for me, I ended up doing it all over the course of an afternoon/evening and got somewhat jittery. 3-FPM had basically no compulsion, a sense of well-being, and a lot of focus, without really feeling high.

I'd like to try 2-FA... from what I hear it's even smoother than 2-FMA.

I have some 2-fma but haven't gotten around to trying it. The idea of taking a drug that will keep me up late is unappealing right now :\

I've been curious about it though.

Might try some 3-meo-pcp this weekend, have yet to try that either and have a small sample.

Chances are you won't like 3-MeO that much at first. Seems to take a variety of tries. Although some people love it right away.

I don't think I disliked 3-MeO at first but it seemed to me then like the perfect Zen tool especially when I sat down with a friend and reflected. It was always friendly and pleasant. It was only much later with more tries that I realized that this kind of state is a false kind of Zen state, but it should say a lot that I mistook the state for it!

Really not like the deeply convoluted and mysterious ketamine or even MXE and even if it's possible to go there with 3-MeO-PCP i would definitely not recommend it because it is so tricky and risky what you encounter before that point.

3-MeO is also much more pleasant IMO than something like diphenidine which feels neutral to me and the dissociation feels pointless and like therefore it sucks.... just too blanked out.

Propylhex isn't a thing here.. sounds interesting but based on my experiences I would fucken never touch that kind of stim with a dissociative like 3-MeO in my system...

I have some 2-FMA (for a while) but no idea when it's time to try that again, I've actually IM'ed that stuff before years ago...
I very much agree that 4-FA is more fun for a night out... 2-FMA is probaby more functional but especially IM'ed it was pretty rushy and more in general 2-FMA but also 4-FMA have given me the same sort of core-vibrating feeling that only other MA's like MDMA have given me which make them rank kinda high automatically since it feels priceless.

2-FA is more smooth but it is also more lackluster so no wonder it is more smooth... pretty functional like dexamph but I wouldn't really expect wonders from it.

I often wear contacts but it's been a long time since i had a contact high...

Last edited:
^Interesting Solipsis.

I would start with 5-10mg spread into a few nasal doses I figure. I remember disliking my first experience with MXE. I caught the bug with that one quick though 8)

Hm I hear MXE is doing the rounds around here soon again, if I let it find me I might be pretty fucked but it's hard to say how hard.....
I kinda want to, so it's like avoiding lightning in an open field..
If it does hit me... I will try to make a really quick picture with my just-charged phone.

And yeah 2-FMA is one of the best stims imo... meth and dexamp remain among my favorites and 2-FMA is so very close but with that retained meth-amp buzz,,,, too bad so many of the derivatives can't really compete. Not that I'm really looking for any, but I've tried and I apparently wasted my time and my addictive tendencies on those.

Last edited:
Is there any chance that the flourinated methamp analogs are any less toxic than methamp?

edit: neurotoxic

I like 2-FA. Super smooth, non-compulsive, not too “rushy,” minimal comedown. It doesn’t do much for me as a functional stim, but it pairs really well with a bit of alcohol in my experience. I feel nice after a couple drinks but don’t get the stimulating effects some people get from drinking. 2-FA seems to add that energetic push and makes the combo perfect for socializing—it’s nothing mindblowing, but for something low-key like getting together at a friend’s house for a barbecue, it’s great.

I can’t compare it to 2-FMA, but a sample of that came in recently for me, so I might swap it in next time I go out for drinks with friends.

:)
Many things work well with alcohol haha
2-FA is alright though, but test it on it's own and see if it still holds up - that is more interesting imo..

I wouldn't really count on F-methamps to be less (neuro)toxic but it's ok to dream.. ;)

I am trying to keep myself out of the stimulant game as I proved to be a bad player. So I don't allow myself to purchase anything...it always becomes a race against the clock and against my health.
Never had the chance to try 2-FMA, but it is the only one I am really curious about. If I had any confidence in having a minimum of self-control I would give it a try.

2-FA is lovely stuff. True not very strong but the cleanest research chemical stimulant I have ever tried. Remind me a lot of dextroamphetamine, kind of the lite version. Those 2 are my favourites. The easiest comedowns in the stimulant world. And I think that is really important for abusers.
3-FPM was kind of alright but gave me localised pain in the stomach eventually. 4-FMA is not for me, the dirtiest amphetamine IMO. Bit entactogenic but low level. When you want to insult an amphetamine you call it cathinone ;) in a blind test I would have thought it was one.

No drug category has caused me such bad health in so short period of time. Such a shame not to have done things right, because I think I have got kind of ADD and well used they would be godsends.

Yeah no I'm not stocking any of that stuff again, but I found a cache of (my old) drugs and traded away most of the bad stuff like MDPV (pure evil imo) for positive things like exotic seeds... but kept the 2-FMA and still trying to find a good moment to take it, not craving it like I would certain other substances.. like MXE is one of few dissociatives I'd still like to take a couple of times, I thought it had disappeared forever, I never want K again and I have some 3-MeO-PCP still but am a bit meh about that... I'd rather lower my tolerance for a year before having a nice day or two on that again.

lol @ cathinone.. actually 4-FMA felt pretty nice to me. Like more recreational than 2-FMA but a bit rougher than 4-FA. I'm more worried about fucking with my dexamp tolerance (I take that most days scripted) than about relapsing into speedfreakiness. But otherwise I'd totally feel you mane

I'm more worried about fucking with my dexamp tolerance (I take that most days scripted) than about relapsing into speedfreakiness. But otherwise I'd totally feel you mane
Sounds like a sensible concern, tolerance with those things easily gets out of hand. How much dexamp do you take? Do you manage to keep it from building tolerance with periodical breaks?...you mentioned most days...Does your psychiatrist let you take it as needed, or are you just bettering his method? and last but not least...Do you ever abuse it?

Sounds really nice to have a dexamp script, in my country the only options are methilphenidate, and lisdexamphetamine at a prohibitive price. Maybe if one day I finally grow up mentaly I might try to get a script of them. Just started bupropion which is what my psychiatrist recommended me meanwhile he makes up his mind about what it is actually wrong with me. Didn't know it was a cathinone...suppose it doesn't count like one.

By the way you get all the nice drugs, pregabalin, dexamp ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.