• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 Help (and everyone else)

Good news at the doctor yesterday. My blood tests showed that my tumor markers are down at a healthy / normal level. My oncologist says she would usually recommend two doses of chemo for someone in a situation like mine, but that if my tumor markers are still this low in a month then I won't need more chemo.

So it's a "good news BUT" but it certainly beats bad news :)

And the chemo I would end up taking wasn't so bad. It would be standard dose, not high dose like last time. I can handle more normal dose chemo no problem.

Great to hear :)

Another busy few days. Hoping I can find a day to trip next week if at all possible, though I doubt it as one of my days off will be spent going to a job fair. The end is in sight though, I have high hopes I'll be a middle-class earner by August.

Nice man, good work, and good luck. :)

I was feeling great yesterday and spontaneously did some propylhexedrine for no particular reason. Today I feel alright but I felt better yesterday. Dumb shit...

^Mate you need to lay off the proplyhexedrine. You always tell us about regretting it, yet continue to go back for more :\

It would be hypocritical if I were to act like I didn't have my own addiction issues. I've just noticed stims are your new self-abuse drug now that you're away from opioids :(

Last edited:
Damn headphones, that sucks. :( I didn't realize you were back on opiates. Do they do some sort of test to prove your claims? I ask because if not, maybe you could exaggerate how bad it is, say you use needles, etc.

I found one and going to them was probably the single dumbest thing I ever did in my life. Yea I am back on as of a few months ago, after all that hell I went through to quit methadone I allowed my roommate to talk me into snorting just a bit of oxy. We had bad people hanging around the house and opioids were begin passed around for free so I quickly went back to my old ways. Not putting it on those people, it was my decision, but having it around like that certainly didn't help. I saw it was becoming a problem so I told my friend I was going back on 'done again until I could cold turkey. Within a few days we weren't roommates, I'll spare the details but it was bad enough that I packed my shit up and got the fuck out.

Anyway, I ended up with my Grandmother. I stayed here about a month or so before I caved and stole a few Hydros from her bottle to get me through until I could re-up on 'done. She found out and I felt so terrible that I just quit cold turkey again a few days later. She became so concerned that I agreed to "get help" and bought some subs to hold me until proper induction. I called around to several places and finally one let me in. I can not even begin to described how pissed off I was after leaving that place:

- Didn't even see a doctor
- The Nurse didn't explain anything other than "take two twice a day". 32mg, really!?
- They only accepted cash, $400 blown on nothing between the script and the visit
- They didn't even ask about my drug history
and the main thing I took issue with: Monitored UA screen for drugs? Fucking terrible, you guys on sub long term really put up with this twice a month?

Despite knowing better the addict in me was freaking out because they didn't call the script in correctly. I waited 2 hours like the addict I am with my poor Grandmother at the pharmacy before that was sorted out. Was left on hold for 45 minutes while they tracked down someone to call it in. I got home and took 2mg on top of the 4mg I had taken that morning. I was high as a fucking kite. I'd taken sub before many times so I'm unsure why it hit me so hard that night. I smoked a joint about an hour after taking it so maybe that was why.

Anyway I'm determined that I am going to beat this damn monkey again. I tossed 14 days worth of doses (@ 32mg), burned it with the trash. Told my Grandmother it's a money racket. Took a lot of convincing but she finally came around when I explained that I got a script for the most potent opioid I can get _without_ even seeing a doctor. She's going to help me but we're doing this on my terms, I agreed to do anything she asked as far as that goes aside from taking opioid replacement treatment. I don't have the answers but I know subs ain't anything different, especially from that one particular place. I really thought they were going to help but they are just looking to cash in on my addiction.

Perhaps Iboga in a few months but nothing until then. I've tossed everything including my pot stash. I've even tossed my phone and all my pipes aside from one that is sentimental because someone close to me bought it for me as a gift 10 years ago. I feel like such an idiot for spending that money on the sub doctor, I could've fixed my car instead or bought 2 months worth of groceries. I'll probably be away from BL for awhile too...this place gives me the urge sometimes. At least I have family helping out this go round and I've run off all my friends that use (which is all of them aside from one, but he lives so far away I only see him like twice a year). Really thinking about moving out of state once I'm over this. I'll never find decent work here anyway.

28 hours "clean", still waiting for this damn bupe to get out of my system.

I'm outta cymbalta.
i'm chilllin though
i remember getting this like mailer thing right for this new doctor around here, no idea how they got me but if i understood the mailing joint right they were hinting at they were prescribing buprenorphine right so schedule an appointment right with whoever it is. its some chick like a single doctor as far as i know.
i dont need maintenance anymore right but i wouldnt necessarily mind getting more cymbalta. although idgaf either way right
scheme here is
a. get more cymbalta, i havent taken any for like 3 days now and i may actually take this one for a while aside from when i do sherdz (thats not really a scheme honestly). i'm getting the waking up trying to scream nightmares again the last 2 nights which was what happened last time i was on fuckin SSRIs. not as bad though.
b. while in the process of getting cymbalta, be like oh yeah i have adhd run my records you'll see it i was on dexedrine for x years, tell them about what happened last time i was on which was i got propharma brand dex instead of barr and those shits even just a SINGLE 10 made me feel physically like i had blew some iso trash shard. literally same exact feeling.
but anyway
tell them bout that and be like yeah that kinda soured my opinion on that but you should totally give me desoxyn, and if you dont, thats cool because i'm now employed again so i'll just continue to buy sherdz when financing permits and give no fucks (i'd still buy sherdz if i got desoxyn. half the reason i want it is legal cover eg. failed drug tests other half is to see if eating legal speed is like eating sherdz. cause eating sherdz is legit turning into my fav. it started with bein paranoid bout the damn cops runnin down on me but legit eat like a half gram or so and its mad fun like if i wasn't worrying about quantity and i could do as much as i wanted i'd just eat it. mostly anyway.)
i think that approach is the best way to do it honestly. real shit i could eat an entire month worth of desoxyn (at 100 5s thats half a gram. been there, done that, with fire, while already high. fine. shaking and shit, but fine, not scared for my life at all you know), at once and be fine so if they say no doesn't bother me and if they say yes it just means that i'll have a little spring in my step during the day...
i think its the best chance of working. its the george costanza approach. like how he got his job at the yankees.
especially if i tell them like look i make x amount per week i pay x amount for shit that WILL FUCK YOU UP MORE (eg sherdz) and shit that has MORE VALUE ON THE STREET so if i wasn't being legit why would i be asking about a RX that i'm gonna have to take to 3 different pharmacies to even get someone to order it and then get a prior auth and all that?
last time i got dex it was a BITCH getting it which i couldn't understand after having gotten it for so long. I dont mean it was hard to get a script that was the easy part. apparently nowhere around here carried 10mg XRs anymore and the ones i did get were those fucking propharma joints which i swear were fucking poisoned. ephedrine wouldnt make me feel the way them damn joints did shit sucked.

schemin tonight cause i'm sick as in legitimately sick. i've been real sick the last few days. i WOULD take some fuckin sudafed but i will be tested at some point this week possibly tomorrow probs wed or thursday and i'm cool, i may fail for reefer thats it which shouldnt be any issue but if i were to fail a dip for speed i would possibly be detained for a week or two until a lab would exonerate me and i'd rather just tolerate being sick.
i'm chillin tho.
waiting till next week when i get a real check. then a little sherdz. just like a gram cause it wont be anywhere near a full check but it'll be enough for me to sniff a gram.
yeah whoever said sub is a money racket yeah it is but that being said it does work if you legit do it if you're dosed right and shit. i never felt anything but normal off 16. it was chill.
and i failed for speed a few times after months, never got kicked off. although i didnt get caught either, i flat said i did speed. well and the one time i was ON speed at the appointment. sherdz too no script shit couldn't believe it. she was chill as fuck though but she liked me and i think thats why. like i know other people who had her who did get kicked off for coke and shit and were having to do extra appointments and shit. but again i never fail tests. i always know beforehand generally if i'll fail and if i will i always say yeah ill fail.

Last edited:
^Mate you need to lay off the proplyhexedrine. You always tell us about regretting it, yet continue to go back for more :\

It would be hypocritical if I were to act like I didn't have my own addiction issues. I've just noticed stims are your new self-abuse drug now that you're away from opioids :(

Yeah I know man... I was about to say I'm doing my best, but then I realized my best would be not doing it, so maybe I should do my best, eh? It's dumb because I say I'm using them too often to deal with the anxiety I feel from all the shit going on with people I love, but stims just make it all a lot harder to handle so really I think I'm just using that as an excuse. :\

Perhaps Iboga in a few months but nothing until then. I've tossed everything including my pot stash. I've even tossed my phone and all my pipes aside from one that is sentimental because someone close to me bought it for me as a gift 10 years ago. I feel like such an idiot for spending that money on the sub doctor, I could've fixed my car instead or bought 2 months worth of groceries. I'll probably be away from BL for awhile too...this place gives me the urge sometimes. At least I have family helping out this go round and I've run off all my friends that use (which is all of them aside from one, but he lives so far away I only see him like twice a year). Really thinking about moving out of state once I'm over this. I'll never find decent work here anyway.

Man, that's an intense story. I'm glad you made the decision to just cut it out, that's great. I don't know why I didn't see this days ago, I'm sorry, you'll probably not see this, but I just wanted to say to try to remember the feeling you had while you wrote that post, and that it will pass, when things start to get hard. It can be really easy to beat ourselves up for falling back into old patterns, but you've made progress because this time you caught yourself, you were more aware of yourself during the process. Anyway, totally understand not dropping in here for a while, Bluelight gets me thinking about drugs which isn't always a good thing.

Jesus, check out this recent submission I just noticed at ecstasydata from 1st April (April fool? ... bet this combo could.make you feel like one =D)

It just says: Horror Show

3-MeO-PCP : 6 More info
4-CEC : 5 More info
Caffeine : 4 More info
2'-Oxo-PCE : 2 More info
N-Ethylpentylone : 2 More info
Deschloroketamine : 1 More info
Methoxetamine : 1 More info
3-Fluorophenmetrazine : trace
Very minor (maybe contam) traces of MAPB and EAPB

Link

To think whoever concocted this even has access to the elusive MXE.

I wonder if horror show refers to the event, the name or the effects? Or all three? =D

I'd love to know the doses. An active dose of 3-meo-pcp + the rest?? Fuck.

I'd love to know the doses. An active dose of 3-meo-pcp + the rest?? Fuck.
Those entries where your just left with your jaw hanging down thinking ".....THE FUCK?!?" are the worst yet best. Its funny to think about but actually having those wacked out mixtures is shitty and scary!

Yeah I know man... I was about to say I'm doing my best, but then I realized my best would be not doing it, so maybe I should do my best, eh? It's dumb because I say I'm using them too often to deal with the anxiety I feel from all the shit going on with people I love, but stims just make it all a lot harder to handle so really I think I'm just using that as an excuse. :\

Man, that's an intense story. I'm glad you made the decision to just cut it out, that's great. I don't know why I didn't see this days ago, I'm sorry, you'll probably not see this, but I just wanted to say to try to remember the feeling you had while you wrote that post, and that it will pass, when things start to get hard. It can be really easy to beat ourselves up for falling back into old patterns, but you've made progress because this time you caught yourself, you were more aware of yourself during the process. Anyway, totally understand not dropping in here for a while, Bluelight gets me thinking about drugs which isn't always a good thing.
That propylhexedrine shit is straight dumb bro how can't you stop legit question?
Like you couldn't pay me to do that.
I mean you could but like I wouldn't do it one time for anything less than a few hundred or an 8ball and even then I'd abort that shit with mad quills and I never take downers when I do stimulants at all.
Dogs idea
Money permitting because my Galaxy just broke today I may do that L+speed combo I've always wanted to do with the next batch of shit I grab long as I can get some decent tabs at a decent price cause the speed is no problem obviously but I couldn't afford weed+speed+L so I'd either nto smoke reefer tweaking or I'd try to get like a 10strip so I can stash tabs for when I go out next in a month.
Idea is like 3 tabs right but right before dropping em take between a .3 and a .5 dissolved in a drink depending on the speed quality (the better shit I can do more. The mellow speed, that's what I like. Happy speed.)
That's gonna be lit as long as I bother getting the L. That way it's not the first time I do that cause new years that was the plan, like I had good tabs stashed and when I got the speed I didn't set aside none and got paranoid ate all I had after I had been high 2 days.
Because dj hype will be in DC in May and I am for sure going obviously. Dj hype was legit the best club night I've ever been to when I saw him 5 years ago in Baltimore. But yo L and speed at hype would be easy the most epic night of my life. Cause the whole reason I drop L at shows is it keeps me awake and shit and i listen to almost nothing but jumpup when I tweak and that's what hype plays..
I'm super excited bout that. Calyx and teebee the week before amd Ed rush and optical the week after. Long as I get off work I'll be at all 3 shows

^Tweaker calling the stimulated wack? IDK about all that nonsense. I feel like most people reading your rants about eating half grams of meth then losing it every other day while your on probation are like "You couldn't pay me to do that...", oh wait dats me!;) For real dude its depressing and I've posted some depressing nonsense in here... I guess at least you seem to have fun when your not constantly almost getting locked up for it....:\

It's most often about every other week not every other day.
I don't get locked up often that shit just makes me think I am.
Although I am not convinced that I was not under surveillance and shit

I guess the point is that judging someone on what drug they're having a problem with is pretty lame.

I am having trouble with propylhexedrine because it's always there... I walk by it every time I'm at the grocery store. I'll not even be thinking about it sometimes and then there it is next to me and I impulse buy some and do it. I stopped buying RC stims, and I don't seek out illegal stims like meth, because I know that when I have them I'll do them too much. Also I get nice effects from propyl, it's no amphetamine but it's pretty good.

Anyway, trying to exercise some self-control.

Judging people for most anything is lame IMO(with obvious exceptions!). People be people and they do's what they wants. I prefer to focus on myself rather than others. I can't always fix them(what gives me the right too really anyways?)but I can certainly try to fix myself! I offer friendly advice of course when I can but what other people do is their business and their problem. I learned the hard way that if your drowning in a ship wreck, sometimes you won't have the strength to save anyone but yourself no matter how much you wish you did...It gets harder when you love people but you can't force your will unto someone else!

That's good Xorkoth. I was hoping you'd try to tone down the propyl. Stimulants are a poor choice to deal with life's emotional issues IMO. Really most drugs are... A lot of them are just bandaids but hey sometimes we all need a bandaid! No one wants to get blood all over the couch or clothing....most of the time.8o <3

I'm pretty excited.... Not only did I just order 2 grams of freebase harmine isolate that should hopefully be here before bycicle day, but I just came up on my first large patch of P. cyans. I probably have at least 15 mushrooms now then half are dollar coin size cap or larger. I just threw them under the fan to dry, but I'm super excited

I'm pretty annoyed at reddit's new rules, and pretty concerned about certain Spanish friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.