• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weird stuff happened while working in my dad's garage(sober brain) after he died that I would not try to explain(out of nowhere stuff falling down),(too scary
for me then at least).....would like to think he had better things to do.

My prayers and blessings and three words to you pharmakos-RICK SIMPSON OIL no dabs,no refineing out elements either.
Used since the time of Moses---stuff going on that modern science can't comprehend nor will admit they can't comprehend(ever notice (most)doctor's never admit they don't know)
Please research this...could of helped my dad but was too scared and brainwashed by anti-drug propaganda bullshit.....young people have an advantage. Kick that cruel bitch in the ass.

tried it before for this cancer and it didn't seem to do much. trying it again now that i've relapsed tho.

I gotta say that I really admire how you've seemed to take this in your stride dear tnw <3

Post ALD/2CB/O-PCE afterglow :)

At the moment I'd probably pick the AL-LAD, but it's just because I could use a little euphoria

I like ETH-LAD best out of those but 100 ug is just not enough for me (took 200 ug last sunday), AL-LAD is also such a winner you just gotta dose appropriately and 300 ug doesn't seem too bad. Also I appreciate AL-LAD more in its (inherent) mildness by comparison.

TNW im glad its manageable man, still sucks that you'll need more surgery but seems most important to keep it under control..

I've been getting more and more serious about mushroom growing, mostly gourmet but I've also got some exotic psychedelic ones in the pipeline and even species for making materials like a leather type stuff or insulation/ packaging etc. Still kinda slaving away until the company I work for starts making some real money so they can afford to hire me. The way I'm helping out I'm not too worried about their decision to hire me if they got the money for it, I guess that's alright. More prospect than I've had in quite a while.
They're doing aquaponics as well as growing Oysters on coffee grounds, there are plans for demo setups involving fogponics and what I like to call myco-ponics.

Too bad mushroom growing is not really a thing here...

take good care guys - hope you are doing well

Last edited:
I've been getting more and more serious about mushroom growing, mostly gourmet but I've also got some exotic psychedelic ones in the pipeline and even species for making materials like a leather type stuff or insulation/ packaging etc. Still kinda slaving away until the company I work for starts making some real money so they can afford to hire me. The way I'm helping out I'm not too worried about their decision to hire me if they got the money for it, I guess that's alright. More prospect than I've had in quite a while.
They're doing aquaponics as well as growing Oysters on coffee grounds, there are plans for demo setups involving fogponics and what I like to call myco-ponics.

Too bad mushroom growing is not really a thing here...

Very interesting stuff man, I've been growing on and off for a few years now, just starting to get back into it and considering my second attempt at a bulk grow. Last time wasn't bulk but I don't think I allowed enough time for 100% consolidation because i got barely any fruits/pins despite everything looking good on the outside. Talking like 1-2g dry weight total. Major bummer. Sucks that I'm in a different climate now, seriously slows down growth way more than I anticipated. When I was on the West coast these things exploded. I'd consider incubation but if I get enough batches going at once it shouldn't make a difference, right? Or is yield proportionally related to how quickly colonization takes place?

Would be very interested to hear more about this fog/mycoponics and any other mush growing techiniques/thoughts you might have. What does the packaging stuff turn out like? I think we could generate some great discussion around here, hopefully nobody minds!

I'm getting into mushroom cultivation as well. A friend picked up some oak logs (I think it's oak) and we're gonna grow some shiitakes and maybe some others. I'm really interested in trying to cultivate some of the wild species you can find here... my favorite is chicken of the woods (Laetiporus sulphureus), I find them sometimes and they're easily the most delicious mushroom I've ever had, they look like cooked chicken when cooked, the texture is similar, and the taste is similar but substantially better. You can't ever find them for sale either. Not sure how feasible it is as I don't know anything about their life cycle (yet), and wild plants that have not been domesticated at all can be very difficult to cultivate. But if I could, I'd be eating them every day.

AL-LAD it is!

Havent tried ETH at all so thats why the dose is low.

Edit: Funny you mentioned it as "mild". Maybe dosage? I am finding 300mcg legit speedy.

Last edited:
Anyone here read John Lilly's book "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer"? I was perusing a pdf of it, seems pretty tripped out intellectual and interesting.

Happy that there seems to be good new for some of you :)
I just arrived from a short vacation, had an incredible time. Feeling awesome and refreshed, getting back to work feels motivating.

I had a pretty interesting trip on 3C-P a few days ago. I rarely write trip reports, but since info on this one is so scarce, I'm thinking of writing one for it.

Have a nice week everyone :)

How did 3C-P compare with 3C-E? I seem to hear it's more euphoric and psychedelic, But as you said, there is little written about it.

Much longer lasting, much more stimulating and psychedelic at similar doses ( So overall more potent we could say). Came up was pretty rough, but became much nicer nearing the peak. Still some amphetamine jitteriness was present and coming in waves. Apart from that side-effects I found it to be overall a pretty impressive substance. Clearheaded, analytical, euphoric, and music enhancement was amazing, similar to 3C-E but much more so in my opinion.

If I had time/energy after work today I'll try to write my trip report :)

I just touched down
I got locked up a few days for tweakin then had to do 3 weeks in rehab. I'm back now straight chillin. I was in there with my homie from rehab years ago so we straight kicked it the whole time and I was expecting to do 4 weeks but apparently the county only pays for 3 now, at least if you're not in for herons which i wasn't
i had to detox off my subs cold turkey in jail but it wasn't too bad so i'm off maintenance now
straight kickin it i'll hit DC next week to see the upbeats then the burgh sometime in the next 2-3 weeks
edit
dudes i'm hype as FUCK
I FOUND THE PICS OF THE FUCKING COPS AT 4AM the last night i did crystal.
like this is fucking photographic evidence. when probation ran down on me i was fucked up and had my dates mad fucked up so when i said gimme my phone i got pics and couldn't find it i felt like a real fucking idiot. I was looking at the wrong date thats why. I just emailed that shit to my probation officer like TOLD YOU SON.
its hilarious too i like the tweak courage/beligerance because right after i took them pics i put my blinds all the way up opened the window yelled EYYO WATCH THIS stood in front of the window took all my speed dumped it in my sunny D and chugged it. shit wasn't too far off of a gram, .8 at least, i was high as fuck after that. they left like 45 minutes after that (this was more than a month ago, 6 days before i got locked up for a PV for allegedly using meth)
its shitty though, i broke a tooth in rehab and i have a little acne right now that i didn't have even when i was occasionally using meth
I gotta rebleach my hair and i'll be lookin good though. I can use the products i like again because they confiscated my favorite conditioner (I use more than one) for containing alcohol. As if i'll drink a fuckin 25 dollar bottle of conditioner
also what the fuck kind of "out of control methhead" drops 50-60 in hair products monthly? fucking NONE thats how many.
i had shit under control. i'm shutting it down for real tho because honestly this cymbalta shit seems to be working....i havent felt like this in years clean or otherwise.

Last edited:
SO ready to distort some shit. Been a long week.

My friend says I am a weekend addict lol. I realize weekly tripping isnt optimal but its still fun for me. I dont feel like I NEED to trip. Denial? Who knows. Hopefully I figure it out.

Last edited:
i rebleached my hair, i still havent gotten as light as i want.
something in the way is the best song on the unplugged joint though

Unplugged dope beginning to end;)

Went to the local gun show today. Didn't pick anything up. There was a really cool knife but vendor didnt want to come down on price.

About to drop a tab of 1p and a tab of eth. wish me luck. Hope everybody is having a goodnight.

"are my peers all asleep and im the only one not weak
or am I unconscious dreaming im making a speech
is the reality or my memory getting mileage
am I staring at the sun or blood vessels in my eyelids
do I make music or is music making me
is this really all death or just my awakening"

Still feeling really rough after my surgery. Been home from the hospital for a week, but been feeling pretty sick. I think maybe I got the flu on top of everything. Blegh

x4r0nRv.jpg

a few months ago when i was wilin out on here on mad shard people were like nah youre loony theyre not on you all that.
thats from last time i had shit. theyd watch a day or two before id have the shit then a day or two after, starting when a (CI) came tryin to get a little outta my personal.
i got mad money damn bro i wanna get some coke right now no lie tho

not mad money im on mobile atm but i cant i gotta be clean for monday...or i prob would.

Status
Not open for further replies.