• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

^ Yea I know that some cops do that, but it's not illegal to have your wallet there. I'm sure that some upstanding citizens probably hide their wallets in weird places so it's not completely odd. Drugs on the other hand, well I wouldn't put them where they would be visible just from a cop pulling on the front of my waistband to look at my junk.

Actually, the spot I was denied from I had previously copped by talking with an elderly newspaper salesman "pops" who sells the Star Ledger at an intersection, not currently, a few years back. Anyway, I would just go there, and get him one or two bags and keep the rest. One day, he wasn't around, so I brought it upon myself to go up and request a bunndle, to which they basically told me that I had to find "pops" and get him to buy it for me, they wouldn't just sell to me directly. They probably thought I was five oh. I didn't have needle marks at the time. My track marks are actually looking very good/non existant since I got on methadone 3 weeks ago. Had only one slip and it wasn't that much fun because I think my done dose is too high to allow for much of a dope rush.

They probably thought I was five oh. I didn't have needle marks at the time. My track marks are actually looking very good/non existant since I got on methadone 3 weeks ago.

That's what I've always thought was a little funny. These guys wanna see track marks when A) not everyone shoots, and B) even so the 10 or so whole times I've had a needle in me in my entire life I always iced it down and was impossible to see anything but the faintest of prick mark that was completely unnoticeable from a random blotch mark in my skin and gone in a day or 2

I have been asked to do it in front of them. I have been asked to say that I'm not police and that I am not a federal agent as well. Don't they know that LE is able to lie to them?!

Lol yeah at the coke spot in ptown i go wit my boy they serve us then i go alone they wont serve then next day same thing i go say my shit they like ok u gotto get out and walk up to us thinkin im a narc. dunno... i mean wtf do cops have to stay in their car or some shit? but pretty much anywhere you go be it ptown or bellaire once they recognize you its all dollarsigns in their eyes. they gotto watch their backs too. Once they know your car its the beginning of the end (for you). Now you have a cheap dope/coke/whatever connect at your fingertips lol.

It is funny the rational they use sometimes. I remember years ago it was al most the same thuing but i was buyin dope. Dudes wouldnt serve me up at my window hes like park and come walk between these 2 houses. These days i wouldnt even do that cause itsm ore likely you get robbed.

Honestly I get complacent walkin around the major dope towns like im just a white dude and even though im like 6' or more i aint ever been in a fight its nnot like im about to beat down some thugs. I would be an easy target. If I was outnumbered or there were any weapons id willingly hand over the money lol. Then go home get sick and wanna cry about it. But the worst thats happent o me is dirty looks or getting bothered by police. When I read about all the shootings literally less than a mile from my crib it makes me double think. Beatdowns to jack a phone, etc... Newark only gets worse, and forget it, essexcounty prison? Prepare to be FUCKED.

You gotto watch out in NJ, you can get (2C:33-2.1)
LOITERING FOR THE PURPOSE OF ILLEGALLY USING, POSSESSION OR SELLING CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE is a disorderly persons offense. One who wanders around a public place with the intent to purchase, use or sell a controlled dangerous substance.

If you read the statute is seriously seems unconstitutional it amazes me that shits legal. The rules are if you are loitering in ak nown drug area and are seen handing ANYTHIGN off, or if you circle the block, or if you are bothering the public like stopping people trying to buy or sell drugs, you can get that ticket. Thats exactly why I stay coppign in NYC as long as the drugs are there.

Lately its like the dope is everywhere nyc manhattan brooklyn stateni sland at zero risk call and meet, or if i needed to ic ould still get fire cold coppin or takin a trip to ptown, but its the coke. I only have 1 coke dealer in NYC and when he doesnt have coke, its like I dont even wanna buy dope (unless I am sick). But if ive been on subs a bit and am fine, ive just gotten used to speedballs and dope is lacking lol. So I end up doin the dumbest shit like walking around buying in wellk nown drug areas where white people stand out.

Atleast in ptown theres a block thats the straight COKE block no dope. Its 20s and sometimes 50s and its like easier and more reliable then your corner store. Its just a cat and mouse game sometimes with cops. Last time I copped we got a some bundles then went to the coke spot got some coke then went not even far did a shot. It was desolate not a soul around. Went back to the coke spot got mroecoke then wen thome. You would think cops didnt even exist.

Other times you end up either with shit in your pants or in jail. Everyones luck runs out... I wish my brooklyn dude would stay stead on the dubs of coke like he used to. Dope wise hes great same stamp same quailty for nearly a whole year now.

Last edited:
lol i love paterson. on snip all you gotta do to cop is look at any black guy for longer than two seconds. being white helps. sometimes they just see you in the car and start whistling or flagging you down. it's crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro there is no town like ptown/ Newark and Jersey City dont compare no joke. In ptown they literally whistle and flag you down and will blatantly serve anyone any time in the sun as if 5-0 dont exist. Jersey City everyone keeps to themself you gotto know whos got what other wise they think ur a narc. Newark I dunno I never got my bearings there but its a bit rough for me. My boy got robbed in the broad daylight in front of one of the big projects and everyone just watched and laughed (the locals). It was for like 40 bucks too. Now like 1 eye blinks instead of 2 when he blinks his eyes. For fuckin 40 bucks. Really lame. Getting robbed is one thing but physically beat up thats fuckin horrible.

Usually the dealers will stop people from fuckin wit custies but not that time I guess. Knock on wood I have nver been in any situation like that and try to avoid putting my self in harms way. The dude at the exchange over there told me i should be puttin money in my socks and shti that ill easily getrobbed if its in my pockets but thats never happened. I have been ripped off/given fake shit or handed off money to the dude before handing me the drugs. That was only when I first copped years ago and was neive.

lol i love paterson. on snip all you gotta do to cop is look at any black guy for longer than two seconds. being white helps. sometimes they just see you in the car and start whistling or flagging you down. it's crazy.

Lol today was great bro grabbed redbull and FIRE dubs of coke. the coke spot is insane now theres this young kid wit mad tats and i just hold up hoever many fingers then the shits in my hand it takes 30 seconds. Its hot over tehre but its so ddamn quick.

The redbull is good too not fire but great dope just a bit of a small count. Everything around ptown has been atleast average ro better lately which is odd for ptown. Its rare for me to choose it over brooklyn but my dude only had dope and no white in BK today so i hit up ptown. The dubs are hit or miss but i just got 1 then ewnt back around and he did threw me a free one for gettin 4 of em.

HOnestly though its nerve racking to go there compared to a call and meet in brooklyn. I mean honestlhy when my dope dude gets dubs of coke back in bk i sure as hell wont be goin to ptown but in the mean while where i been coppin dope is very quiet. the coke spot is more hot but thats way quick. I personally obide by all traffic laws and either have the shit in a small pill jar in my as crack or ready to stick in my ass crack if i get pulled over. My stupid friend got popped yesterday not copping but he got his shit then went like 2 blocks away to shoot it and a cop walked up on him. The cop was going to tell him his brake light was out and walked up on him with his dick out basically. I mean I shoto int he car but i get the hell otu of drug areas first. Or I wait till im home. Its like yo drive 10 minutes toa r ich town/neighborhood dont just drive 2 blocks away ya know..

Or just wait till ur home. Go in a bathroom, whatever. Its like you make it in and outta the dope spot un scathed then do stupid shit like that.

The whole loitering with intent thing scares me because one of my boys got it and its a misdemeaner he paid liek 1400 bucks. I came close to gettin ti one day but thankfully didn't. Oh yeah I hit the exchange in ptown today too got 50 pins and all that jazz. Now I am gonna have a fun filled night / morning then go back to real life. Yay!

I am so envious of all you Paterson folk. Here, we have a spot for crack/cocaine but no spot for dope. You need to know someone to get dope around here, and it's not easy to get ahold of an actual, legit dealer.

Every junkie user wants to middle you, so unless you get lucky or you fall in with someone who's real chill and doesn't mind sharing his or her connects, well, you'll be paying the middleman tax forever.

It's a blessing and a curse living in Northern NJ where the dope is cheap and plentiful. I admit that I have become spoiled by having bags that are usually three times the quality of anywhere outside of the NYC area at 1/3rd the price. Being so cheap does allow you to keep an addiction going longer, but it always would catch up with me eventually to everyday IV use. Sometimes it took 3 weeks, sometimes it took 3 years, but I always got there.

Being on methadone now, which is actually more addictive, my life has totally changed for the better. It goes to show you that its the lifestyle of obtaining the drug that really was my downfall, ie roaming the hood being white. It's not the drugs themselves, it's the drug laws which got me in trouble. Heck, even my health wasn't terrible, as the dope around here is strong but clean, so aside from overdosing, there really wasn't too much of a worry of damage to my body. But I didn't use a totally clean rig every time, mainly cuz I don't have driving privledges right now so getting to the needle exchange was a bitch by train and bus. And the exchange is only open during business hours, so I would have to take a whole morning or afternoon off from work.

only a few weeks with one slip, but i didnt really feel it and thats probably reason i didn't fully relapse back into addiction.

Already in that time my bank account has a larger balance than I've seen in years

Last edited:
You know your junkie when you automatically convert your Dollars into bags of dope...
Like lets just say your Pay check is x dollars a week that shits in your head looks like a brick or so of smack :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's been almost a month, with one use about 3 weeks ago since I stopped using on an almost everyday basis. The D-boyz keep calling me trying to market their new "fire". I guess I was one of their best custis. I thought I was small time, maybe not...

If you're a junkie, never underestimate the power of your addiction!

Lol today was great bro grabbed redbull and FIRE dubs of coke. the coke spot is insane now theres this young kid wit mad tats and i just hold up hoever many fingers then the shits in my hand it takes 30 seconds. Its hot over tehre but its so ddamn quick.
i'm SO curious as to what coke spot you go to in ptown -.- we totally might go to the same one.
You know your junkie when you automatically convert your Dollars into bags of dope...
LMFAO. the second i got my paycheck i'd take out my calculator and start converting. ptown bags are so cheap too. maaaaaad bags. damn...the good ole days. i'm afraid of getting addicted again. i barely ever partake.

There are def still Coke only open airs in newark, not that i would partake

gave em the cash and they peeled off. they were in a car. they thought i was someone else. i fucking hate this shit out here. it's a jungle.

gave em the cash and they peeled off. they were in a car. they thought i was someone else. i fucking hate this shit out here. it's a jungle.

Well you broke the golden rule. Always get the dope in hand before forking over the cash.

Years ago someone did that to me in a weed deal when I was cold copping, and they crashed their car while peeling off, scratching the whole side of their car that had a custom gold paint job, then took off again while being chased by the car they were in the accident with. It was the best 20 bucks I ever spent, especially since I got smoked out for free when I returned to the party and told the story and someone there felt bad and had weed so hooked me up.