• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

See I'm nervous about paterson an camden as I will not have a car an I'm tryin to hopefuly get 4 bricks. So w all that cash ill be fucked if someone tries to hasle me. So I was thinking ill buy a brick a day or maybe two but I don't quality to fade. You guys seem to give the impresion quality can be 8 at 10am an 2 by lunch!

I wouldn't risk it, and definitely wouldn't buy that much at once. For one you would probably get a distribution charge if you were caught with that much, also I don't think that someone would sell you that much at once if they don't know you, and for another thing they might just rob you. Lastly, if the stuff sucks then you will be stuck with 4 bricks of garbage. I know you probably don't want to make several trips so that's probably why you want to get it all at once, but I don't see that working out well.

Well maybe ill jus buy buns at a time? Also a pretty common thing in FL is to take taxis to the spot. But say I go to camden were it looks disereted will the cops still pull me over?

Well maybe ill jus buy buns at a time? Also a pretty common thing in FL is to take taxis to the spot. But say I go to camden were it looks disereted will the cops still pull me over?

It isn't uncommon for someone to buy 3, 4, and 5 bundles at a time in camden. I'm one of the few on this board that actually cops in CMD. My first deal with every dealer is usually 2 bundles.

And yes depending on where yoy buy, cops can and will yank you. Like I said, camden is not for the novice.

If you're on foot some spots in camden you can walk to, cop, and walk away in a matter of a minute, and. The transportation center (where it is okay to be white) is in the direct center of camden. It isn't hard to cop and be back to the transpo and on a bus in 10 mins if you time it right.

i usually buy bricks up in paterson a couple times a week, or go up to newark/camden/trenton, i've yet to ever be fucked with by cops before for anything.

Since no one reads stickies I figured I would post this here in hopes some of yall would read the new rules.

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Hey all you New Jersey-ites! I wanna get a taste of what you guys grub on year round. So I was wondering if you had the chocie between stayin in camden, patterson, or newark where would it be? I don't have a car an don't know your transit system soo I can only choose one. Help me out!

The transit system to paterson can take you to the right area for some diesel. I can't be more specific because of the rules. I have been down there plenty of time using public transit. bus fair ranges from 1.50 -8.00 depending how far you live. I gotta say thought do not under any condition bring enough money to paterson camden or newark to cop 4 bricks. You will get beat 100%. Also, you gotta buy some bundles or bags first. Do not go out there asking for a brick on foot!!! You will get beat. Believe that! Also, if the cops see you they will hassel you. If its a small quantity you'll probably get a ticket for something like littering, even if you weren't littering. And they may or may not give you the heroin back, which has happened to me And this only applies if they are local cops. If it's state, DEA or TNT you are gonna get locked up !

gave em the cash and they peeled off. they were in a car. they thought i was someone else. i fucking hate this shit out here. it's a jungle.

Yea, I got beat around that same time man. My guy sometimes sends this bitch out and she serves us. We ordered 6 bundles. She came out it was wrapped in the brick and i gave her the money. So 5 seconds later I open the brick and it's fuckin candy! I was so pissed. It wasn't my money but still it really sucked! The dudes like yea i gonna get you back .. so I call him the next day and he's like yea in 2 hours and then when I call back he don't pick up which isn't a surprise really.

I've only messed with this one guy so far from Patterson but... if he stays consistent, I'd be satisfied. I mean, yeah the bags are definetley small..especially compared to NY...but it's really cheap. I mean, really cheap. And the quality is good too, not far off a lot of my connects in NYC. So, that alone is really appealing. I'd rather get bags that are a little lighter if I'm saving all that money.

The price in Paterson def makes it worth it! AS long as you got a good dope boy your usually okay out there.

Lol the entire jersey is flooded with D. I gotta say Newark is the best spot tho soon as you get out your car you being offered ish and people are legit. You get diesel out there before u can get a can of soda. They don't call it brick city for no reason

Yea some of the projects out there are pretty good. I don't really get out the car when I go to Newark. I mostly cop in paterson. Usually when I got to Newark I will pull into the parking lot of the projects. The things is price vary in different parts of Newark and I am not sure why that is.

Last edited:
I'm new to the area from down south and havnt copd yet. Any comparison to black tar?

It's nothing like black tar man... You're talking basically apples and oranges.. yeah their both fruit, but that's where the distinction ends. Tar and east coast powder are lightyears apart, with powder almost always reigning supreme in every way. Better quality, more easily consumed, and easier on the veins if you go the IV route.

Yeah definitely easier on the veins. I'm not iv anymore and the tar I got was great for smoking.last poweder I had was hotsauce bags and some genric from seattle that was fire.
I'm in union city now. Havnt found a way to cop yet. Down south market is very low key. No open air so this is new to me

Also. I know this is paterson thread but has anyone ventured to philly?

yeah, its not as dangerous as its made out to be. Bags are shaped differently and probably a little weaker on average than a North Jersey bag. Its such a large city but theres areas like the Badlands where its hard not to get offered drugs

leave it to the jersey thread for ppl to start talkin all ghetto...

Newark all day err day. Anyone cop in Plainfield?

tried to cop in p town. was in work/office type clothes so i probably looked sketchey. end result....fail
coppin here is new to me. used to having delivery

Inb4 shim sources westinghouse and middle mans the fuck out of his corporate sell out ass

nooo waaayyy joooseee

I wasnt gonna say anything like that at all im actually really paranoid about shit like that