• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

sadly they didn't crash and i didn't get any free dope. for a while we considered robbing someone else until we came to terms on how shitty that would be and just went home. sucks.

Years ago someone did that to me in a weed deal when I was cold copping, and they crashed their car while peeling off, scratching the whole side of their car that had a custom gold paint job, then took off again while being chased by the car they were in the accident with. It was the best 20 bucks I ever spent, especially since I got smoked out for free when I returned to the party and told the story and someone there felt bad and had weed so hooked me up.

Oh man that would of been golden to see!
I also wouldnt have gave a shit about my 20 bucks for that show!
Talk about Karma!

Agreed, that's pretty much worth the 20 bucks. Sucks to get beat, but that's some funny shit right there. Karma's a bitch, this guy wasted possibly thousands of dollars having to get his car repaired, either got his ass kicked by the guy in the other car or could even face legal problems for hit and run all just so he could be a fucking dick and steal a whole 20 dollars from some kid.

^ Yea, the second funny part of that story is that I went with my friend who was with me the whole time, and walked into the hood to look for the people that ripped me off. When I got a few blocks into it there were some black dudes out front working out (mind you this was at night) and one of them that was spotting the other guy on the bench press says to me "you're a long ways from Kansas, Toto." I called of my search at that point and headed back to the party. It wasn't worth whatever would have happened if I found the guys, and I was satisfied with the outcome [them damaging their car] already.

gave em the cash and they peeled off. they were in a car. they thought i was someone else. i fucking hate this shit out here. it's a jungle.

how much you give them?

one time when i was hustling i gave this kida dub threw the window of my car and he took off on foot..i got ou the car and ws gonna beat his friends ass but he was pleading not too..so i told him to pay me and he said i onl;y got 10$ he was supposed to have the other and at that time i saw the kid had some fresh jordans on..so i reached down and took the kids shoes and told him he fan get them back when he comes up with my 20$...they called me a few times about an hour later but i never answered and ended up throwing the shoes in a salvation army can..but yeah totally left that kid standing in the street with no shoes

Nj crew

Hey all you New Jersey-ites! I wanna get a taste of what you guys grub on year round. So I was wondering if you had the chocie between stayin in camden, patterson, or newark where would it be? I don't have a car an don't know your transit system soo I can only choose one. Help me out!

I was going to recommend coming to camden since I can promise you that you'll be able to find better dope quicker and cheaper but it's really hot in camden right now. How skilled are you at copping dope (with police around) and are you white?

If you're white I'd say you're probably better off in North Jersey somewhere. What's going on though, are you staying out here for a short time or what? Also I'm very familiar with the NJ transit system, I'd even venture to say that NJ has one of the best public transportation systems of most any state in the US (with a few exceptions)

A good question is, is where are you planning to go after you cop your dope? Are you getting a hotel or what? Camden has some nice cities around it and you can get from camden to quite a few nice towns for about $2.50 in bus fare.

Man I just went into Brooklyn to get some Hellboy, and me and my boy called a delivery service (I wont be specific but it is the most notorious one around Manhattan and BK) and got a vial of coke. I have been satisfied with the bags from Paterson at the drive throgh spot, but this shit is on a WHOLE different plain.

The vial is the size you would use for like a dime of weed. It was packed full literally to the brim. There was not even room for another spec of sand in there it was packed so full. I did a 70mg shot and it literally BLEW the 200mg shots of the ptown coke I have been doing OUT OF THE WATER. Hell it almost put me 6 feet under. This is the best stuff I have gotten this year by a leaps and bounds.

Okay time throw 2x New York Times bags into the cooker along with 70mg of this heavenly coke. Soon as that plunger is down I run to lay down on my couch to brace for the freight train that is coming. I can't help but let out a moan as I lay there in complete and utter bliss. The 70mg shot gave me the kind of bellringer that anyone who has shot coke aims for. 200mg of the paterson coke, which I consider to be good, gives me like a premature dead fetus baby bellringer.

And since my dope tolerance is so damn low cause ive been on only 1mg bupe daily now, 2 ptown bags FUCK ME UP. About this time 2 years ago I was shooting bundle shots because I was on the methadone clinic at 80mg. 10 bags would easily kill my ass now.

Hey all you New Jersey-ites! I wanna get a taste of what you guys grub on year round. So I was wondering if you had the chocie between stayin in camden, patterson, or newark where would it be? I don't have a car an don't know your transit system soo I can only choose one. Help me out!

I vote paterson. IMO the open air market is like no other there. IME the people are much more assertive in getting you as a customer. I remembr walking around Jersey City and I barely even get a look or a nod. In paterson you will get people running up to you, yelling, whistling etc.. the heart of the open air is like less than 1 square mile, you could walk around for 20 minutes and literally obtain 5-10 hookups/telephone numbers.

There is a hotel right on broadway in Paterson too that is like IN the dope mega-center. If you go to paterson and leave empty handed that means you simply are not cut out for copping dope in the hood. The chances of leaving empty handed are slim to none IMO, unless you got arrested.

It's almost surreal to look at, the amount of drug dealing that goes on almost like LEO does not exist. Yelling out stamps, counting the money in the middle of the road walking dwon the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was 200 dollars when i got robbed. the day after they said they'd give us half the shit back in dope so they had us drive to two places and never showed. last time i call those dirty mother fuckers again.

it was 200 dollars when i got robbed. the day after they said they'd give us half the shit back in dope so they had us drive to two places and never showed. last time i call those dirty mother fuckers again.

damn you handed 200bucks threw the window with outseeing the product? have you gone threw them before or did someone just give you the number? like im having a hard time picturing the situation cause thats alot of money

gave em the cash and they peeled off. they were in a car. they thought i was someone else. i fucking hate this shit out here. it's a jungle.

rule # 1 man never hand the money over untill u got the product in hand

I only know Newark, but their bus and train system is great. They even have a light rail system, which is like a subway. If you dont have a car, I would suggest Newark since the public transportation is great.

@@lsdiesel. do you cop coke in newark ever or just d? Its a mad quick PATH ride for me to get to newark but I always go the extra distance and take the bus to paterson just because i am familiar with the area..

I am just curious if theres any somewhat equivalent spots.. i know dope wont be too hard to come by but like in ptown, theres 1 or 2 blocks that are JUST powdered coke. anything like that in nwk?

Yes, there are coke spots, and powder coke spots in Newark, but honestly I stopped doing that years ago, and also, its an area conducive to having a car, like a drive thru. Last time i tried going there via bike last summer, i almost got robbed by a mob of 13 year olds

See I'm nervous about paterson an camden as I will not have a car an I'm tryin to hopefuly get 4 bricks. So w all that cash ill be fucked if someone tries to hasle me. So I was thinking ill buy a brick a day or maybe two but I don't quality to fade. You guys seem to give the impresion quality can be 8 at 10am an 2 by lunch!

Jersey City, New Jersey is a mighty wise junky choice with great public transportation(Trains,Buses,Shuttle Vans,Taxi's).