• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Owing Someone Drug Money

dude i wouldnt care how you got my money back from your hook up that you claim ripped you off. what i do know is like stated above is that you sound like a slimey asshole. another thing i know is i would split your fuckin head every single time i saw you until you paid me if full you little piece of shit.

It could have been prevented: Don't deal with shady people, don't give people you don't trust money to go get drugs.

Pay the guy back, you owe him the full amount. Its entirely *your* fault. Blaming it on the asshole who stole it from you is besides the point, you're the sucker who gave him money without getting drugs. So again its your fault, pay your friend back.

Not talking to your friend is a bad idea, its just going to make him think you ripped him off, (which you are doing by the way).

Don't underestimate the potential for violence, its not worth $500 to risk it...

None of us were there, but where I live you don't hand over cash until you inspect the product. I would be paying back the money.

It's your call, though that you had to ask a bunch of people on the internet should give you a clue.

You agreed to be the middle man, you took his money. YOU are liable. If i were in his shoes i would do as he has done, give you a deadline and then TAKE the money back or something of equal or more value.

as my old dealer use to say
"sorry thats just part of the game"

in a way you shouldn't feel bad that he lost the money because he made the choice to go through the middle man knowing anything could have happened.

On the other hand, it would be good karma to give some of the money back.

Be real about it. Why avoid him if your innocent? Sure its part of the game..but he apparently trusted you enough to hand you 500$ wad. atleast have the decency to help him with some payments. or get high with him a ton of times

Be glad your not dealing with shadier folks that probably would land lead into a person's brain that did that

in a way you shouldn't feel bad that he lost the money because he made the choice to go through the middle man knowing anything could have happened.

Exactly.

That's part of the game.

Each of you made a mistake.

He made the mistake of handing over money to you and waiting to get his drugs.

You made the mistake of handing over five-fucking-hundred-dollars without even seeing what you were buying.

I've been ripped off before, as I'm sure 98% of us have, and that taught me a valuable lesson: don't put yourself in the position to be ripped off.

I never front money anymore, and I never get ripped off anymore. It's really a very nice way to live.

however, when people threw down on something with me and I got ripped off, what I did depends on who the people were.

If they were friends, I paid them back out of pocket... after all, I told them I could make the deal, and then I didn't = my fault... unless I warned everyone ahead of time that it was a sketchy deal and we very well may get ripped off... if he knew the risks, then he's got no right to complain.

However, if they were random douchebags who were nothing more than someone to make a few bucks off of by playing middle man, then I would tell them "tough shit, it's part of the game."

But like I said above... if you don't front money, you can't get ripped off (well, you can get fake/weak/bunk shit, but not robbed like you did).

Live and learn.

The fact that you got the money he gave to you stolen doesn't make it right for you to refuse to pay him back. Unless you made it clear to him that he had some risk of losing the money, you are obligated to pay him back. The fact that the money was stolen from you is immaterial. You can only make the case that he was risking his money as an investor in the stock market would if you informed him of that risk. I'm willing to guess that you did not do that.

You should give him the money he is owed. It is YOU who took HIS money and failed to live up to your obligations. He should get the money refunded.

I supposedly brought 5 grams of ketamine from someone back in January. This costed me $215 including payment fees and shipping. I learn 5 or 6 weeks later that the guy's supply had dried up. For the next few months, he kept assuring me that he'd get the ketamine for me. That never happened. I agreed about a month ago to accept a gram of 2c-b instead. I still haven't got that. I emailed him maybe two weeks ago. He emailed back, and again asked for my damn mailing address, which he has been given three times now. I don't know if I'll ever see anything from him. Either he is sincere when he says he is about to send the product substitution, or he is a rotten, good for nothing scammer who is stringing me along because he's afraid that I might reveal his scam once I see him for what he really is. I can tell you, $215 is a lot of money to me. I rarely have that kind of money to just buy what I want with.

What you are doing is pretty much the same thing that it seems may have happened to me. I can tell you, it doesn't feel good. You should know that, having been put through that by the guy who stole the money.

Most people are willing and able to understand if a co worker or friend is unable to repay a loan immediately due to either having money stolen or experiencing some other financial troubles. I don't even know if you are having a hard time financially. I'm just assuming you might be since you seem to have a problem with paying the money back. If you literally don't have the money right now, then let the guy know. Try to work something out, a payment plan or loan extension.

If you took someone's money, promising drugs or anything else in return and you are unable to meet that obligation, then at least give a god damn refund. If you fail to do that, you are a low life scammer. I would be severely pissed off if you did this to me, and I would not let it go until I got what was rightfully mine.

I have never put myself in that exact situation.
I do however owe someone a bottle of provigil pills. They gave me 2 grams of ketamine with the agreement that they'd get the pills once they are refilled. In the unlikely event that I can't meet my obligation, like because the doctor decides not to fill the pills anymore, I will either find and buy the pills somewhere else or give the dude more than a fair price in money for what I was given.

Only a real scumbag loser would steal someone else's money like that. I have no respect for scammers or thieves. I would try to make sure you paid one way or another if it was my money. I wouldn't hurt anyone, but I might end up in the mood to do some serious property damage.

If you are having financial difficulties, at least try to explain your situation to the guy. Maybe he'd give you an extension, or let you pay of your debt in several smaller installments. I know if I was owed money, I'd try to work with anyone who showed me the courtesy of being up front and honest about the situation. I'd probably just ask that they pay me a small amount each month or something like that. Hell, I might give them an extension before starting to pay if they legitimately needed it.

If you did me the way it seems you are doing this guy, then I would make sure you paid. Either you could work something out with me like a decent human being, or you'd end up paying by having your valuables destroyed or stolen.

If this guy you are talking about is just refusing to work with you to work out a payment plan or extension you can both live with and you are having financial troubles, then I'd feel more sympathetic for you. It still wouldn't make you in the right to keep the money.

In my book, you are nothing but low life scum if you fail to pay that money back. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do any kind of business with you. Nor would a associate with you in any way, knowing that you are a thief. You are just as much a thief as the guy who stole the money, as far as I am concerned.

And I'll say it again: If you steal from or scam me, you better be somewhere far away and/or where I can't find you. Given the chance, I might do property damage and/or theft far in excess of what I'm owed.

I guess my opinion may be worded a bit harshly. Maybe it's because I have likely been scammed out of $215.

As far as I have seen, there was no mention of how familiar this person was with either drug dealing or drugs in general. Perhaps if he knows a lot about how things work he should be more willing to take the loss. If this is someone who has less knowledge of these things, then it doesn't change how I feel about the situation one bit.

And as I said earlier: If he was supposed to take the loss in a case like this, he should have been informed. Even knowing what I know, I'd be pissed if someone did this to me without making it clear that I am at risk of losing the money. I might otherwise have the wrong idea, either that the money is safe or that you are guaranteeing that I'll get it back. If someone tells me I'll get my money back at a certain time and never mentions any risk of losing it, the thought that I wont get it back may not even enter my mind if the words come from someone I trust.

Last edited:
Unless you said "hey I have only dealt with this guy a few times and he might do a runner or give fake drugs, in the event I am not careful enough to make sure I get product before handing over YOUR money, you then forfeit all rights to your money" and he agreed to those terms, it is your fault and you should pay him that money.

I bet you told him it would be no worries and you yourself thought you were getting a better deal than you otherwise would of by buying in bulk. That shit is totally on you when you tell someone you can do a deal. You fell for the oldest trick in the fucking book, we have all been duped like that before but most of us were smart enough to only take the risk with smaller amounts of money and most of us were smart enough to have only taken the risk with money that was actually our own.

If you had a gun stuck in your face or something you MIGHT have an argument, I mean either way you told this guy you were good to come through, but atleast if someone has a gun in your face you got no choice, you made the stupid decision of giving all that money before recieving (or even seeing from the sounds of it?) any product.

You have come on here expecting sympathy or reassurance and you are not going to get it, the situation is totally your fault, you probably did not do the deal out of the goodness of your heart, rather to get a discount on drugs you would otherwise purchase, you lost your co-workers money in a totally avoidable situation. This is all YOUR fault, the only mistake that your co-worker made is trusting you, an apparent asshole.

Not to mention how convenient this would all sound to your co-worker, if you had totally scammed him you wouldn't be the first or the last to use this as an excuse so after you have told him you can do the deal why would he believe that you were ripped off?

Pay the guy back you cunt!

I won't suggest what you should do, instead I will put myself in your situation and you can take or leave whichever you wish.

It really would come down to who is this other person to me? If it was a close-friend I would make the sacrifice and slowly pay them back the full amount. However if it was a coworker that I see, as you mention, two to four times a month then I would be direct and honest. Five hundred dollars is quite a sum of money; for him to not come with you to meet the dealer is a bit naive in my opinion. I don't think you're a 'asshole' or anything such, there is no reason for you to sacrifice to someone if you do not feel they are close enough when you did nothing wrong. According to your explanation, you did not throw his money to sea, you did not spend it, you did nothing besides what you told him you would do - give it to the dealer. You do not control the dealer's action. He was foolish and assumed this was full proof. Yes it's a sucks for him but he put himself in that vulnerable situation not you. I would tell him straight, look I'm sorry...[recap the event here]...and here's the dealer's information.

If you feel you are in danger consider spending a night or two at a friends place. Aside that, hang tight. I hope all goes well.

How am I an asshole? I had a reliable connection; I had done successful deals with said connect in the past. My co-worker learned about this and wanted in on the action. I didn't "lose" his money; it was basically stolen from me. If you invest in the stock market you don't beat up your broker or the company that tanked.

If I had given him money and said, hey get me XXX amount of drugs, and he comes back and says, "Yeah sorry but I got fucked over, I'm out 200$ in addition to what you gave me," I wouldn't expect to get reimbursed.

um, i think if you were out 200 or 500$ or whatever you'd be singin a different tune. for real, pay this dude back. you cant keep ducking him forever, especially when you work with him!

just man up, pay him back, you fucked up, move on

and how does he know you didnt just pocket his cash?

You *should* pay the money back.

You *don't have to* pay the money back.

He has every right to take it out on your ass, though. I'd fucking stomp you in that position.

Regardless, your game fucking sucks, man, step up your hustle or don't middle man.

Same thing happened to me and my buddies recently... Was only for 80€ worth of hasch (but still, it's for the principle), and the middle-man didn't steal it since he is a good friend of us and I know he would never do that.
So we went to te dealer's house to get the money back. No violence, just told him to give it back, that we know where he lives and we can make his life hell. Got it back 30 secondes later. :D

But it was juste some lame wannabee weed dealer, so it was safe, but if your's is some real thug with a gun and a gang, you might not want to do that...

You've got a lot to learn.

If there's one thing living this life has taught me, it's that there's no such thing as a "good friend".

Sure, it may be in someone's best interest to be all buddy-buddy with you, maybe even for a long time, but when it comes down to it (and especially concerning drugs), there are no such things as friends.

Everyone is in it for themselves, and I would never trust anyone with anything you aren't willing to lose.

I know it sounds jaded, but I've made the mistake of thinking certain people were good friends too many times... well I got fucked over one too many times and now I know better.

It's amazing how quickly "friendship" evaporates when it comes down to it.

i know hindsight is 100% but you should have talked with your friend beforehand about what you would do in this eventuality.

alasdair

exactly. there is an understanding in our group that if something goes sour, no-one is at fault. <3

its not like you were selling him shit, he asked you right?

and no, i do not think that you are required to pay him back. YOU put your ass on the line to score HIM drugs. you are lucky you just lost the money. you could be in jail, dead, what have you.

although i would try and be the bigger person and repay, just because.

QFT. You can't help getting fucked over. If that happened to me, I would be pissed at the scumbag who took ALL the money, not the middle man.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont pay back your co worker
they are gunna seek retribution somehow, sometime
you may not see it coming
500 is alot of green paper, G
just cuz you got your shit took too
aint gunna make coworker sleep better at night

pay back the fuck, you may avoid your coworker , but your coworker could have some people that will roll up on you and fuck your world up before you even know what is happening

out of curiosity
why aint you looking for the cat who robbed you?

if you dont pay back your co worker
they are gunna seek retribution somehow, sometime
you may not see it coming
500 is alot of green paper, G
just cuz you got your shit took too
aint gunna make coworker sleep better at night

pay back the fuck, you may avoid your coworker , but your coworker could have some people that will roll up on you and fuck your world up before you even know what is happening

out of curiosity
why aint you looking for the cat who robbed you?

ya, no shit. grow sum nutz son and go bust that bitches head who walked off with yer money. if your gonna be a lil smalltime middle man then sometime violence is gonna be the only anwser. dont sound like you should even be playing "middle man" to me though hommie. you gone find yourself in alot of trouble you keep nickel n' dimeing your life away. good luck, pay dude back.