• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Owing Someone Drug Money

Take the dude who gave you the money, go out and find the thief together and "teach" him a lesson about fucking the both of you over. Get his wallet, drugs, whatever he has on him.

ya ... here's the solution..

1. Buy a gun.

2. Call up the friend that fronted you money and invite him over.. Smoke him up a proper blunt.. Then discuss what happened and pull out your gun and cock it infront of him..Then you tell him "i just smoked you up and i tried to get shit in your best interest till i got jacked, if you try to fuck with me about the money imma fuckin kill you chickenshit motherfucker..but naw man i dont wanna do you like that so...were straight about the money right?"

to which he will reply "ya man! of course"

3.If you smoked him up proper than he would just be chilling and not expect this and might shit his pants a lil so have some Lysol and paper towels handy...Since he was high this made a huge impression on him..Also the fact you pulled out a gun.

this whole situation could have been prevented had you just done step 1. So when some guy takes ya money you just spray him with the fury of buckshot; you have to make sure the the amount of drugs you were buying was not a felony under state law or else shooting the guy becomes a 1st degree murder, otherwise your fine..

im gunna reinvent currency have two sets .

one drug money
the other regular money,

regular money would be crisp green and clean
where as drug money would be dirty and have short stories to tell
you can numb your gums by currency

that would be kind a paradoxal if they made paper money out of cocaine

forgive my rambling thoughts tonight