• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Overrated - alcohol

Underrated - Psilocybin/psilocin/mushrooms.

It's sad some people think mushrooms are overrated. This is unbelievable to me. Mushrooms should be one of the most profound experiences of your life; if not, you did it wrong in my opinion. Really, many people don't know how to use this drug, or psychedelics in general for that matter. Their lame trip reports evidence their ignorance. Of course you're not going to have a special experience if you eat mushrooms with a fucking big ass pizza-burger, 3 beers and then sit playing call of duty or staring at the TV. Yet this parodic scenario outlines many of the trip reports I've read. For those that don't know, the correct way to do mushrooms is alone1, in darkness with your eyes closed, in silence or with music - smoke cannabis at the peak if you have it. Enjoy the sublime eruption of divine consciousness, melting of reality, lurid visual cascade and obliteration of your personal identity. Thank me later!

1 Tripping alone is not recommended for first-timers. Sure, on your first time have someone check you're OK. But you don't need a 'guide' interfering with your trip. I feel strongly that the true majesty of this drug is best experienced alone; it should be an immersive, introspective voyage. It won't necessarily be entirely comfortable; it usually has difficult moments for me. But it should be profound. The true nature of the psychedelic experience can easily be terrifying, this is why so many who partake go to lengths to avoid the introspection. But I think - "Buy the ticket, take the ride"

Last edited:
Sit under a tree and write a poem- rotfflmfao!!! I thought the same.
How can u say oxy is overrated??
Oxy-rated correctly by most. Euphoria, medical,
Overrated/all benzos!
Hydro codone- some else said it best, it's great if u don't want to feel shit except a jones for real opiates.
Weed if u smoke daily, great for med purpose though
Alchohol/ shit will kill u
Coke- if wanna spend all ur cash in a night . never tried but used to sell it
Morphine- what garbage, I guess u gotta shoot it. Orally, nothing.
Underrated/
Fuckin shroom brownies/ I will never do it again lol
Acid/ whoooaaa! Can't handle it
Heroin- never tried but fuck if it's better than oxy I can't try it lol
Crystal- just guessing cause they seem fuuuckked up!
Spice/herbal incense-I prefer it to weed
Dxm- I've read the trip reports lol still gotta try one day
That's all I got ATM lol

I thought I was the only one who prefers spice to weed. Spice is more psychedelic, and less anxiety.

Benzos are so overrated for some odd reason. People here sell their oxy scripts to buy xanax. Wtf? Well, more oxys for me.

I thought I was the only one who prefers spice to weed. Spice is more psychedelic, and less anxiety.

Benzos are so overrated for some odd reason. People here sell their oxy scripts to buy xanax. Wtf? Well, more oxys for me.
Lmfao!!! I've never heard of that? Sell ox to get fuckin k-pins haaaaa!! Like u said more for u lol. Yeah man the spice actually works(highness) works great for nausea too I think , and u don't piss green.
I just don't get the benzo thing though, I guess xannies r ok if their dirt cheap but shit I'll take a p10 over 5 doggies everyday of the week. They fuckin banned the spice where I live though , fuckinnn suuuuuckkss!

Underrated: Oxytocin - released during orgasm. Sexually Climaxing is a great high that everyone can agree upon and relate to. Always a good thing.

Can we stop listing 'pseudo drugs' such as meditation and sex... i mean really, not witty or inventive as an answer.

Over-rated- MDMA, cocaine, benzos, alcohol, meth, prescription amphetamines, tobacco

Under-rated- opiates, coffee, ketamine

Underrated: Oxytocin - released during orgasm. Sexually Climaxing is a great high that everyone can agree upon and relate to. Always a good thing.
Your a lucky guy waffle, I can't even get nearly that far with the "opiate dick" and the low t man, wish I could but just not happening for me anymore :(
Just found some "gorilla" synthetic weed shit in my neighborhood here and after awhile not being able to find it I'm fuckin wrecked like the first time I smoked pot, going to try to eat a pizza!! YAY!!!!!!

Is any body on seroquel I apologize if this not the right theard for this question
It's not the right thread at all. There are plenty of threads about quetiapine, so use the search function. Open a new thread if the existing ones do not cover your question. I'm sure a lot of people on this site are on quetiapine, but this is not the place to answer the question since it's completely off topic.

-Overrated
MOTHERFUCKING dmt and psychedelics.This shit with ego death etc is just your brain getting tired,nothing more. No other dimensions, no religious phenomena,NO. Shitting fucking brain injury, just that.
Weed also.Disturbing high,zero short term memory

-Underrated
Heroin
No matter how much it is praised,it will always be underrated. It's a panacea, temporary for sure but it has helped me cure some things permanently. Sorry if this is not a hr advice but it has helped me get through shitty situations that I knew would last for some days.Heroin is hands down the king.You can socialize,work,have fun,sex,kiss,go watch the sunset,nod,dream,lucid dream,be content with life,be productive, just do whatever happily

Over-rated:
- Cocaine - Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but I can't see even the slightest justification for its price when there are plenty of MUCH MUCH cheaper stimulants that are just as good or better. It doesn't deserve its reputation as the best stimulant or whatever, at least not snorted, though I imagine smoked/IV of any good stimulant someone can justify such a price.
- 25I-NBOMe - It's a decent enough experience but I think most of its popularity stems from it fitting on blotter and people taking it when they can't get LSD as an alternative, of which it is a very poor imitation that does not even resemble LSD in the slightest. Worth trying, but not worth raving about.
- 25C-NBOMe - Same as above and I think 25I is much more worthwhile personally, this was just eh :/
- Alprazolam (Xanax) - Better benzos out there by far, both recreationally and therapeutically. Even super easy to obtain stuff like Etizolam is better IMO, and I'm not a huge fan of that when compared to Diazepam and the like.
- Nicotine - Note I'm not referring to tobacco here, but nicotine in itself. A lot of people think it's the nicotine they love from cigarettes, but honestly I think it's the MAOIs, and I think that's why cigarettes go so well with other drugs. Nicotine is a nice clean stimulant but on its own doesn't really potentiate other drugs or hold anywhere near as much appeal as tobacco.

Under-rated:
- a-PVP - The pyrovalerones already get seconded to Cocaine, despite being up to 100x or more cheaper and pretty equal if not better in most aspects of the high - but a-PVP gets thrown even below MDPV in most cases, which surprises me, I actually prefer a-PVP to MDPV, think it has a better rush when vaped/smoked, and is a lot cleaner than 'PV when taken orally or snorted. It's one of the best stimulants I've tried.
- N-Ethyl-Buphedrone/NEB - Now don't get me wrong, a lot of the stuff going around is absolute shite, but the good stuff is on par with great Cocaine and an almost identical high. This is the closest drug I've tried to Cocaine itself, plus it's much cheaper, lasts longer, and the powder salt can be vaped straight up without having to be converted to freebase like Cocaine, for an amazing rush. This is another of my favourite stimulants.
- Morphine - Sure it sucks orally and nasally, but plugged it's decent, and IV is just mind-blowing. It usually gets put down a notch because of it's close relative Heroin being preferred, but if you're like me, that pins and needles rush with Morphine is something hard to beat. In Opium it makes for a great mix orally too!
- Pethidine/Meperidine (aka Demerol) - This stuff gets such a horrible rep because of the toxicity and low abuse potential with oral dosing compared to other opiates/opioids, but if you've tried this stuff IV you know just how fucking heavenly and beautiful that rush can be. <3
- Diazepam (Valium) - Fuck Xanax and all that, Valium is where it's at with benzos IMO.
- Etaqualone - Stuff gets a reputation as a shitty Methaqualone knock off, but the people I know who've tried both say that the effects aren't all that different when vaped, and it's just oral that sucks. Anyone who's tried vaped knows it at least kicks major ass - has you nodding like dope and drunk like G with a rush that's on par with the likes of MDMA. Amazing stuff when vaped for sure.
- LSD - I don't care how great a reputation LSD has, it's still under-rated, shit's the bomb :D

MDMA is by far the most overrated imho.

"Ecstasy ecstasy ecstasy!!! Its amazing and i'm all lovey dovey, the music is so clear. I love everyone and it's all so spiritual"

You get the picture....

Overrated: Crack- yikes, hate everything about it... smell, taste, duration... only gives me headaches, not worth it at all.

Underrated:

Overrated:
Benzos, Alcohol, Tobacco

Underrated:
Mescaline (San Pedro), Diphenhydramine, 25i-nbome

Overrated:
Crack- yikes, hate everything about it... smell, taste, duration... only gives me headaches, not worth it at all. Plus makes me feel kinda dirty with the whole crack pipe deal, dunno just not my thing.

Weed - only makes me feel good at first but then its all paranoia and feeling sick, nauseous and very drowsy. Everytime i try I end up fainting, loosing control over my body and think im gonna die. lol Plus I hate the munchies!

Coke - Its ok, but tends to make me aggressive and give me headaches. Nope. Also don't care for the snorting part much.

Underrated:
Crystal Meth - Fell in love with it and have not found a drug yet that comes even close to it. One of my favorite parts is when you smoke it, the way the vapor collects and "rolls" around in the bowl. Would never snort or IV it though, simply because im not a fan of snorting, (hencewhy I dont like coke much) and IV hell no, its always a torture getting blood taken already so doing that voluntarily nope. Not an option. So yeah, smoking is fun plus i just love the euphoria, the "all is well and good" feeling, the energy etc etc. However i have a lot of respect for this drug too, its not to be underestimated since it can mess you up pretty bad. (mentally and physically) Im lucky it has not had a toll on my physical appearance and Im determined to keep it that way. I used to binge but that would just wear me out so taking a break is important. Now, i moved to a place where its pretty non existent i have not seen or touched it in about 4 months, but the desire is there. Since i have not tried any other uppers other than coke & crack and those two dont do it for me I will just keep looking for something that could replace good ol' Tina either until i can get some sometime again or replace it for good. We shall see but this is my 2 cents.

UNDERRATED ketamine. ilium xylazil. shrooms. hash. opiates

OVERRATED meth. weed. amyl. nitrous. alcohol

Coke, crack, weed, alcohol, meth, DXM. Though I love speed ball, and a little bit of coke is alright, and weed isn't bad, it's just met and I didn't enjoy meth I see I purpose now and then for a week or two binge.

But alcohol, cigs and DXM...to each their own I guess, I don't care for any of them, save for a small amount of alcohol sporadically.