• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

overrated:
snorted coke, smoked heroin, weed, 25i-nbome, xylazine, benzos, lyrica (not really that much of a drug but definately overrated as fuck).

underrated:
speedballs, shot coke, shot heroin, high quality MDMA, LSD, alcohol, codeine, tramadol is underrated as hell, a very phat bowl of jwh-018 or any spice that contains jwh-018 at least for 15-25 mins..

I'd have to say another underrated drug (if you can call it that) is alcohol, just because I've had some of the best times drinking and not taking other drugs.

Overrated is gay men wanting to inject themselves with meth for better sex. Truth is they want the drug more than the partner.. Wake up men this is not the way to have fun, it will turn into a dark obsession that you cant get out of. Not judging at all, just sitting back seeing this shit

Overrated is gay men wanting to inject themselves with meth for better sex. Truth is they want the drug more than the partner.. Wake up men this is not the way to have fun, it will turn into a dark obsession that you cant get out of. Not judging at all, just sitting back seeing this shit

Using drugs to enhance sex is overrated. Sex can hold it's own without chemical enhancement.

You're talking about two extremes along a spectrum, when the matter is actually a two-dimensional space; you can have good things that are overrated and bad things that are underrated too.

ebola

honestly just use vernacular (pharmacology and neuroscience is another story)

Hydro is overrated. In my experience the euphoria is nice as well as the body buzz, however it's hard to enjoy anything happening except for the high.

The most underrated thing i've ever tried is a mix of weed, adderall and ritalin. I hate just ritalin but it helps the adderall high not get too wired

Overrated:
MDMA weak

Jiggas (ecstasy ) weak

Xanax bars ( I don't member a body high

Alcohol ( I don't like it )

Cocaine

Adderall ( fuck any of them ampheds unless it's meth )

Vicidon an loritabs ( there decent I mean if u don't wanna get to fucked up at all )

Any benzos I think most are crap some make u trip tho.

Shrooms

Weed ( it never gets me where I wanna be an this is medi grown to)

Underrated:

LSD

Morphine

Some opiates

Demerol had me fuckin trippin man it's kinda a dirty high tho idk

BHO Wax ( weed )

Solvent less wax (weed)

Idk some of the dope I didn't do but I just know already from sellin some of it an gettin high from the aroma or jus experimenting an hearing from my customers talk about how good the shit is

Overrated (or they just suck)
Wacky tobaccy
Ritalin (and anything based off of it, ethyphenidate I'm looking at you)

Overrated: coke, roxicodone, and alcohol

Underrated: carisoprodol, valium, lsd, mushrooms

There is no way that lsd or mushrooms are "overrated". Numerous people speak highly of the two drugs quite frequently.

ebola

Overrated:

All preparations of cocaine
Contaminated "ecstasy" pills
High-dose oxy
Pretty much any drug

Underrated:

Meditation

Overrated:

Weed (stoner culture is stupid and the high is boring but is good medically)
DXM (the medicine is nasty and the high isn't that great
Adderall (not that euphoric IMO)

Underrated:

Spice and synthetic cannabinoids (Cheap, legal, strong, euphoric)
2C Series (nice unique euphoric psyches)
NBOMes (clean clear headed euphoric trip but hated for media lies)
Opiates (pure euphoria)

Fairly Rated
Benzos
Alcohol
Methamphetamine
MDMA
LSD
Cocaine

I'm suprised no one has said kratom as under-rated, most of you BL'ers seem to love the stuff.

I'll also say morning glories / HBRW are under-rated, most people don't even consiter them to be in the same class as other psychedelics, and while they certaintly have side effects, it's possible to have an intense and mind-opening experience with them

AGREED!!! they have been a mircle worker me getting off subutex! and they are all natural man! so glad you brought this up! ofcourse i normally take 2 or alittle more grams each dose which my research tells me is low and it still does the trick ;)

Underrated:

Meditation
Why don't you sit under a tree a write a poem about it?

Overrated: nitrous, cocaine, any stimulant
Underrated: tramadol, codeine, kratom, librium, gabapentin, benzos, caffeine, vaporizing weed, cannabis edibles, mushrooms, DXM, cheap weed, craft beer, nutmeg, morning glory seeds, acid (from what I hear)

Last edited:
Overrated:
-Cocaine
-Crack
-Adderall (l-amp, ew)
-DC mods

Underrated:
-GHB
-Kratom
-Phenibut
-My dick

Overrated- cocaine above all, it's basically cigarettes for your nose, but with much less of a rush. Its strongest effect is creating an urge to do more. Nicotine as well, I can't believe how much time/money I wasted on tobacco when I was 18/19. Benzos, when I tried them they were pretty boring, yet so many destroy themselves with those horrid little pills. Lastly I'll say MDMA, it's far better than the other drugs I just mentioned, but I just don't get the hype. I'm all about psychedelics, I fucking love amphetamines, but MDMA just isn't my style. However I love MDA, I don't dislike rolling, hell I certainly enjoyed MDMA when I've done it, but I am interested in the more trippy/introspective/spacy side of empathogens, though don't have too much experience with them & wouldn't ever roll with much frequency.

Underrated- many psychedelic RC's. There is in fact reason to use them besides as "acid/mushroom replacements", they're all different compounds with their own values. As well, just becauase NBOMe's are highly dangerous and rather superficial doesn't mean all RC psychs are! Shit 4-AcO-DMT & DPT are as deep as it gets. And some of us just like to explore as many different sides of the psychedelic experuence as we can, while I do consider LSD psychedelic perfection that's not inherently true, everyone's taste is different and their are many psychedelics I love almost as much as good 'ole LSD. Also gotta say, with the whole dabs craze many underrate classic hashish- I prefer it to oil! May not be quite as strong, but the high is better & it's still far stronger than buds. Finally, I'd say kratom is underrated, simply because it doesn't fuck you up the way stronger opioids do, but that's not a bad thing I love how I can function 100% normally yet still be nice and high, stimulated yet relaxed at the same time, it's sort of a wonder drug in terms of functionality for me (though I need a short break soon).