View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Other" Psychedelics

If I had to pick a magic half dozen Id have to go with

2ct7
I find it grounding and empathetic and warm too...
I dont get much in the way of visuals but its wonderful at lower doses... pushing too high brings out more nausea and occurrence of headache the following day.. perhaps from hypertension. I will mix 2ct7 with ald 52 soon... likely for new years

2ct2 seems more psychedelics, less sparkly and more deep. with mroe stomach/gi upset during the trip but it passes... whereas t7 its not so bad but it linger the whole trip and its more prone to longer lasting side effects. niacin and cheletted magnesium helps with the hypertension of all phens imo. ive got maybe 5 trials with t2 and 10 with t7 and am rather psychedelic tolerant (for reference I take 35 mg t7, 30 t2 and 35 2ce is hit or miss moderately to mildly psychedelic over +15 trials and its not the batch)

ethlad was wonderful my one trial at 200 ug
totally kicked my ass... well beyond 200 ug 1cP-LSD
(I havent had real LSD in years but this was much less confusing as I had control over my thought processes and could direct my energy... 1cP had less oomph per ug on all levels tho more trials are needed)

4 aco dmt can produce a helluva whopping too
whilst 4 ho mipt is a wonderful mix of 5 meo mipt and 4 aco dmt.. much nicer then 4 ho dipt imho but light mentally, until the doses go way up beyond my comfort (for the body buzz)...
but 4 aco dmt is consistently a gem

dxm is a nicer, longer lasting dissos which is a bit "dirtier" in that it hits multiple receptor targets
i like it as its longer lasting than k .... and more forgiving than other high potent ach dissos (though vie never tried them myself)
makes a hell of a launch pad for 4 aco dmt ... will try withald 52 eventually

High dose Edibles
Make some concentrated coconut oil and make a small batch of chocolate or bhang or maybe a tincture
Forget 5 dried grams in silent darkness... 1 for a regular smoker 2 for the stoners.. maybe less for the naive
Not enough? Just smoke a bowl and close your eyes ... music helps too ..
What was Terrence said? Forget idols lol

this makes seven but no tolerance medium dose quality MDMA
moderately psychedelic on its own. great for socializing. but mixed with lysergamides or 4 aco dmt ... or even 2cb/e its even better
But as with everything, test your stuff, go slow and before comboing know both doses and air on the side of caution with respect to doses.

Last edited:
My magical half dozen is hard to pick, but currently I think it would be:

#1 LSD - Classic, this is the gold standard, and for a reason, it's really got everything you look for in a psychedelic. The trip leaves me feel more or less myself, but enhanced in every way. At low to moderate dosages, socialization is easy. LSD almost makes me feel normal, but like my perspective and the what I am seeing in the world and other people is emerging from outside of me. It is unique in this property for me. It is incredibly clean in the body and mind, from he instant I start to feel it, I feel good. The visuals seem to be something I am seeing tat I have just never been able to notice before, as opposed to the geometric/persian rug visuals of the 2C-Xs, or the drastically altered displays of the tryptamines, or even the overlays of some sort of goopy substance from something like DOC, which comes close. I love how introspective it is, how useful the insights I have are, and how full of love and euphoria I get. I love how the trip has this magical quality to it so often, where everything seems to fall into place, you'll be conversing with your tripping buddy about something people do, for example, and then someone walks up ding exactly what you were just talking about, and it feels like he universe has lad this night out fr yu to maximimize your learning and awareness of the fact that sometimes things just fall into place perfectly and often it's a sign that you are doing exactly what you should be doing right now (in the moment, with your day/night, and hopefully even with what you are focusing on and pursuing in your life (for me, that's playing music in my bands, one in particular - This synopsis/mini-TR I'm telling in a general way is mostly regarding such an LSD Trip I had with bass player who has become my favorite tripping buddy, afer a show in which we both had the overwhelmingly powerful knowledge that we were both exactly were we should be, what we should be doing with our lives, that if ether of us could magically be anywhere else doing anything else in the world, at all, we'd stay right exactly where we were.

It is really good at producing feelings of synchronicity and everything being in its right place. It has the potential for euphoria and hilarity at the fucking beauty and/or ridiculousness of the world that is so self-evident and personal, and it's only better when your tripping buddies are right there with you. Probably the most legitimately euphoric moments of my life have been on LSD, and by legitimately I mean not like something MDMA where the euphoria is forced and feels amazing and profound but it's mediated by a serotonin release, with negative aftereffects. With LSD, the euphoria comes from a place of almost sobriety, it is situational and directly related to how much you're feeling that stuff I've been talking about, you can just find yourself absolutely belly laughing at the absurdity of some concept or existence itself, or at how utterly free you are, or at how much you appreciate your life, or at simply the glorious nature of reality and the fact that we're currently here, hanging out at a festival with a bunch of people who fucking "get it" and we're able to do this, freely, and often... and what are the fucking odds we'd exist in this time and be able to do this, the astronomical odds you would end up in a physics-based universe where we are at a point in our long evolution that has been fraught with multiple near-total planetary extinction events, and we've somehow all spawned these incarnations, through the infinite random encounters and historical factors that allowed each of our parents to meet and create the specific individuals you and all these loving, like-minded people, and both sets of their parents to meet and happen to create your parents, and all of the sets of their parents to meet and create their parents, and so on into an infinite fractal of probability that can only make you realize, if you think about it, how immensely lucky we are to be here now in a world where we can regularly go to these beautiful gatherings of other people that are truly wonderful and weird and are also able to understand the entire conversation that led up to this, and in fact are likely on the same wavelength, that, in a world so insane with greed and serious problems, apathy, lack of care for strangers, that you can know for sure that it is possible to form a tribe where all the best aspects of humanity come out with enthusiasm. And then the hilarity turns to tears of joy, sobs of joy maybe even, and you realize the incredible cathartic power of laughter, and deep, profound respect for what you have. Fuck all the bullshit we deal with on a daily basis, none of it matters in the grand scheme of things. This is the source of euphoria from a good LSD trip: Not a simple serotonin release that makes you feel undirected empathy towards everyone but it wears off soon and you're lower than base line, but a true, reasoned, self-evident and truly grateful experience to exist, and the incredible absurdity of it all and how fucking funny that is, and how insignificant it makes all of our petty little problems on this speck of dust on a speck of dust on a speck of dust on a speck of dust on a unfathomably tiny subatomic particle on an infinitely larger universe, and vice versa, that each atom in our bodies and other people and everything we perceive with our senses is its own universe on an infinitely smaller scale. How, then, knowing this, do we let ourselves become hardened the world, depressed, chronically anxious, to forget about our power as the very universe manifesting itself. Many psychedelics do this actually but LSD does it in its own, special way that is confronting in a loving, magical way full of synchronicities and it can leave you feeling so cleansed and childlike again, in the sense of wonder you feel.

We could very well not exist at all, or exist in an entirely different form, or an entirely different culture that brutally suppresses this sort of thing. Instead we live in a time where we can easily obtain LSD and countless other psychedelics, and are able to congregate with 400-500 other like-minded people, everyone one of whom is an instant brother or sister even if you haven't met yet. This is such a beautiful feeling that it brings you to tears again, but they are the ears of the deepest and most profound gratitude for the life you are living. Forget the random stressful shit everyone has to deal with on a daily basis (except for the next 3-4 days anyway until the long weekend is over). That shit is surface level stuff, it can't touch the profound sense of gratitude and bliss and overwhelming euphoria you just felt. And when you go back to the daily grind, you carry some of your peak revelations with you, and you find you can start to bring some of that love and acceptance and being who you really are instead of hiding behind a persona to other people in you life - coworkers, family, friends, and strangers. I make t my mission to bring forth this gratitude and t bring forth my realization about how to treat people and how to carry myself in such way as to maximize my influence in others to get a taste of the life I just experienced for a long weekend. It's not the the same but the more you work at it, just in simple kindnesses to strangers ad coworkers, in sharing of yourself with strangers or friends, especially when they really need it. If the opportunity presents itself, attempt to inject a little wisdom.

Quickly you can see the world around you start to improve. You become beacon of light that people looking for something more out of life will gravitate to and be attracted to your energy and even contact high to some extent. And it doesn't take tripping all the time it do this. It takes one solid trip, in the setting of your choice. I personally chose the small music festival where know a lot of people even if some of you only remember face, but have chilled in past festivals together so you know each other but need t refresh names, and that's about 75% or more of the people present at the festival. The experience is SO invigorating for days afterward that I feel basically the same except for the visuals and that outright euphoria fades somewhat but is still in the background as a deep bubbly contentment, and my choice of words is on point for days.

I think, hands down, LSD wins the most well-rounded trip, with ego dissolution/death at high doses inn addition to all the low to moderate to moderately high dose effects I described sbove (I haven't tried huge doses with LSD, I'd like to try 500-600mg sometime, and then go up to 750mg, 850mg, and finally hit the 1000ug mark, at least once in my life). The main thing that LSD (and some of it from others, too) hs taught me is that I always know in the pre-conscious belief I have about a decision I am considering making, or if asking myself if I need to do something, that is my intuition and it is correct always.

#2 - 2C-E - C-E is like LSD sort of if some incredibly ancient analytical force was behind it. 2CE reminds me both of LSD and a powerful 4-sub-tryptamines like 4-HO-DMT (my peak trip which I wrote about in the TR subforum of Bluelight and also Erowid on synthetic, pure 4-HO-DMT was similar nut not as cold and analytical as my 2C-E +4 experience, but that does't really describe it adequately. If you read them both you'll see why. What 2C-E has in common wth LSD is that both prime the brain to think deeply about everything it touches on. Depending in the dose, for me anymore 14mg is a strong trip ( had a +4 life-and-nature-of-reality truly paradigm shifting for concepf what ego is, and as the relentless ,analytical, not warm friendly but something like an ancient presence who showed itself with its irrefutable logic, stripping back layer upon layer of things told myself or believed and revealing each thing I was clinging to (because I was scared, I had experienced oneness and being the universal consciousness from mushrooms. But this started stretching out all my possible paths before me in the near future (ie, I could sit here and freak out, I could step forward with the right foot, the left, or sit down and cry, hundreds of other things. I saw this is the spacetime continuum, which is deterministic, where every action of every person is determined by external factors. So although it seemed ta there was no free will, In reality, every time we made a small drift in the 5th dimension, probability. All of the possible spacetime continuums are each fixed ad deterministic, but every time I make a choice, I move in some matter incomprehensible to us on the 5th dimensional axis, in other words slightly moving the spacetime continuum that you're actually in. Like if I had sat down, I would have sifted to the spacetime continuum where that happened, likely an almost identical reality. But yet it's the one in which I sat and if nothing else it would have shifted me into a adjacent spacetime continuum possibility where the only difference was I saw instead of walked forward. If we accept that the universe is infinite (which I do with the understanding I could be proven wrong, we accept that there exists along the graph of the 5th dimension (spacetime being the fourth) all possible configurations for how the universe could have evolved, from the big bang, to the end of time.
This 2C-E experience was utterly horrifying to me at the time because I felt I was falling toward a singularity, and as I started to experience it, I felt all of everything drop away, no Xorkoth, no anything. no thought, no beautiful oneness as I had experience on mushrooms. I existed as a singular dimensionless point in a dimensionless void, for eternity. I only felt and endless feeling of falling into crushing loneliness. The universal consciousness exists as a single, infinitely isolated point in dimensionless space. It was the most crushingly lonely and horrifying experiences of my life. It was then that I realized that we are the universe dreaming of itself in an infinity of forms, from stars, from planets, and from plants and animals and humans. I snapped out from the void then as I watched it, with a great sense of love, somehow remember the dream, or perhaps it had wanted me (itself) to see the yawning emptiness on purpose, because it/myself was ready to see in this particular instance of universe experiencing itself subjectively, and what a incredible fucking blessing it is that the universe decided to dream. this experience has stuck with me as the most irrefutable proof that all human experience, from the glorious to the profane cruel, subjugation of individuals, is better than the nonexistence of the void. It has done more to help me put into perspective a bad day, or a bad period of time, or even the worst kinds of pain, and still find beauty in them along with the sorrow... It has allowed me to (mostly) view the current global crisis that has been manufactured to make so many of the population enraged with hatred and increasing violence (mass shootings are so normal now that we barely even notice them, and when some student survivors had enough after Parkland and took a stand, they got widespread hate to the point of death threats from grown adults, people ridiculed them etc)... it has allowed me to see it as all a par of the plan. The plan being that our dream (the universe's dream) is, through the subjective experience of each of its living creatures, across all of the possible configurations of the spacetime continuum on the 5th dimensional axis, to experience every possible experience there is to have. Suffering and joy have their place, war and peace. We are each the universe, we are the same dimensionless point of awareness, but experiencing itself subjectively. Whatever you're feeling now, it beats the crushing loneliness and boredom of the void that exists underneath this lovely dream. So while you are living, fucking live it to the best of your ability! Seek out what you love, seek out those to love because love is the most beautiful thing in existence. If something isn't working for you, make a change. This is your chance, make a happy story for us. :)
Okay this took entirely too long to write and bedtime draws nigh. I'll write #3-#6 in my magical half-dozen tomorrow. :) I hope you enjoy the descriptions, I was really trying to outline as viscerally as possible what each drug has done for me, and which it is in my magical half-dozen, a the ranking it's at. I'm feeling on a serious writing flow right now, but if I do the other 4 it's gonna be 7, 7:30a which is officially too late to go to bed. Just gotta typo check because I'm anal... :p[/URL]

I really liked your (damn verbose lol) descriptions Xorkoth, esp of LSD. You really captured the feelings of these drugs. 2C-E == ancient analytical force, I can totally get behind that.

I've definitely had that LSD festival trip where you see how absurdly amazing it is that we exist in this time there that kind of thing is possible.
Quickly you can see the world around you start to improve. You become beacon of light that people looking for something more out of life will gravitate to and be attracted to your energy and even contact high to some extent.
- yup

Looking forward to your next magical 5

If I had to pick a magic half dozen Id have to go with

2ct7
I find it grounding and empathetic and warm too...
I dont get much in the way of visuals but its wonderful at lower doses... pushing too high brings out more nausea and occurrence of headache the following day.. perhaps from hypertension. I will mix 2ct7 with ald 52 soon... likely for new years

2ct2 seems more psychedelics, less sparkly and more deep. with mroe stomach/gi upset during the trip but it passes... whereas t7 its not so bad but it linger the whole trip and its more prone to longer lasting side effects. niacin and cheletted magnesium helps with the hypertension of all phens imo. ive got maybe 5 trials with t2 and 10 with t7 and am rather psychedelic tolerant (for reference I take 35 mg t7, 30 t2 and 35 2ce is hit or miss moderately to mildly psychedelic over +15 trials and its not the batch)

ethlad was wonderful my one trial at 200 ug
totally kicked my ass... well beyond 200 ug 1cP-LSD
(I havent had real LSD in years but this was much less confusing as I had control over my thought processes and could direct my energy... 1cP had less oomph per ug on all levels tho more trials are needed)

4 aco dmt can produce a helluva whopping too
whilst 4 ho mipt is a wonderful mix of 5 meo mipt and 4 aco dmt.. much nicer then 4 ho dipt imho but light mentally, until the doses go way up beyond my comfort (for the body buzz)...
but 4 aco dmt is consistently a gem

dxm is a nicer, longer lasting dissos which is a bit "dirtier" in that it hits multiple receptor targets
i like it as its longer lasting than k .... and more forgiving than other high potent ach dissos (though vie never tried them myself)
makes a hell of a launch pad for 4 aco dmt ... will try withald 52 eventually

High dose Edibles
Make some concentrated coconut oil and make a small batch of chocolate or bhang or maybe a tincture
Forget 5 dried grams in silent darkness... 1 for a regular smoker 2 for the stoners.. maybe less for the naive
Not enough? Just smoke a bowl and close your eyes ... music helps too ..
What was Terrence said? Forget idols lol

this makes seven but no tolerance medium dose quality MDMA
moderately psychedelic on its own. great for socializing. but mixed with lysergamides or 4 aco dmt ... or even 2cb/e its even better
But as with everything, test your stuff, go slow and before comboing know both doses and air on the side of caution with respect to doses.
God damn! The list keeps growing. So many drugs, so little time lol

#1 LSD - Classic, this is the gold standard, and for a reason, it's really got everything you look for in a psychedelic. The trip leaves me feel more or less myself, but enhanced in every way. At low to moderate dosages, socialization is easy. LSD almost makes me feel normal, but like my perspective and the what I am seeing in the world and other people is emerging from outside of me. It is unique in this property for me. It is incredibly clean in the body and mind, from he instant I start to feel it, I feel good. The visuals seem to be something I am seeing tat I have just never been able to notice before, as opposed to the geometric/persian rug visuals of the 2C-Xs, or the drastically altered displays of the tryptamines, or even the overlays of some sort of goopy substance from something like DOC, which comes close. I love how introspective it is, how useful the insights I have are, and how full of love and euphoria I get. I love how the trip has this magical quality to it so often, where everything seems to fall into place, you'll be conversing with your tripping buddy about something people do, for example, and then someone walks up ding exactly what you were just talking about, and it feels like he universe has lad this night out fr yu to maximimize your learning and awareness of the fact that sometimes things just fall into place perfectly and often it's a sign that you are doing exactly what you should be doing right now (in the moment, with your day/night, and hopefully even with what you are focusing on and pursuing in your life (for me, that's playing music in my bands, one in particular - This synopsis/mini-TR I'm telling in a general way is mostly regarding such an LSD Trip I had with bass player who has become my favorite tripping buddy, afer a show in which we both had the overwhelmingly powerful knowledge that we were both exactly were we should be, what we should be doing with our lives, that if ether of us could magically be anywhere else doing anything else in the world, at all, we'd stay right exactly where we were.

It is really good at producing feelings of synchronicity and everything being in its right place. It has the potential for euphoria and hilarity at the fucking beauty and/or ridiculousness of the world that is so self-evident and personal, and it's only better when your tripping buddies are right there with you. Probably the most legitimately euphoric moments of my life have been on LSD, and by legitimately I mean not like something MDMA where the euphoria is forced and feels amazing and profound but it's mediated by a serotonin release, with negative aftereffects. With LSD, the euphoria comes from a place of almost sobriety, it is situational and directly related to how much you're feeling that stuff I've been talking about, you can just find yourself absolutely belly laughing at the absurdity of some concept or existence itself, or at how utterly free you are, or at how much you appreciate your life, or at simply the glorious nature of reality and the fact that we're currently here, hanging out at a festival with a bunch of people who fucking "get it" and we're able to do this, freely, and often... and what are the fucking odds we'd exist in this time and be able to do this, the astronomical odds you would end up in a physics-based universe where we are at a point in our long evolution that has been fraught with multiple near-total planetary extinction events, and we've somehow all spawned these incarnations, through the infinite random encounters and historical factors that allowed each of our parents to meet and create the specific individuals you and all these loving, like-minded people, and both sets of their parents to meet and happen to create your parents, and all of the sets of their parents to meet and create their parents, and so on into an infinite fractal of probability that can only make you realize, if you think about it, how immensely lucky we are to be here now in a world where we can regularly go to these beautiful gatherings of other people that are truly wonderful and weird and are also able to understand the entire conversation that led up to this, and in fact are likely on the same wavelength, that, in a world so insane with greed and serious problems, apathy, lack of care for strangers, that you can know for sure that it is possible to form a tribe where all the best aspects of humanity come out with enthusiasm. And then the hilarity turns to tears of joy, sobs of joy maybe even, and you realize the incredible cathartic power of laughter, and deep, profound respect for what you have. Fuck all the bullshit we deal with on a daily basis, none of it matters in the grand scheme of things. This is the source of euphoria from a good LSD trip: Not a simple serotonin release that makes you feel undirected empathy towards everyone but it wears off soon and you're lower than base line, but a true, reasoned, self-evident and truly grateful experience to exist, and the incredible absurdity of it all and how fucking funny that is, and how insignificant it makes all of our petty little problems on this speck of dust on a speck of dust on a speck of dust on a speck of dust on a unfathomably tiny subatomic particle on an infinitely larger universe, and vice versa, that each atom in our bodies and other people and everything we perceive with our senses is its own universe on an infinitely smaller scale. How, then, knowing this, do we let ourselves become hardened the world, depressed, chronically anxious, to forget about our power as the very universe manifesting itself. Many psychedelics do this actually but LSD does it in its own, special way that is confronting in a loving, magical way full of synchronicities and it can leave you feeling so cleansed and childlike again, in the sense of wonder you feel.

We could very well not exist at all, or exist in an entirely different form, or an entirely different culture that brutally suppresses this sort of thing. Instead we live in a time where we can easily obtain LSD and countless other psychedelics, and are able to congregate with 400-500 other like-minded people, everyone one of whom is an instant brother or sister even if you haven't met yet. This is such a beautiful feeling that it brings you to tears again, but they are the ears of the deepest and most profound gratitude for the life you are living. Forget the random stressful shit everyone has to deal with on a daily basis (except for the next 3-4 days anyway until the long weekend is over). That shit is surface level stuff, it can't touch the profound sense of gratitude and bliss and overwhelming euphoria you just felt. And when you go back to the daily grind, you carry some of your peak revelations with you, and you find you can start to bring some of that love and acceptance and being who you really are instead of hiding behind a persona to other people in you life - coworkers, family, friends, and strangers. I make t my mission to bring forth this gratitude and t bring forth my realization about how to treat people and how to carry myself in such way as to maximize my influence in others to get a taste of the life I just experienced for a long weekend. It's not the the same but the more you work at it, just in simple kindnesses to strangers ad coworkers, in sharing of yourself with strangers or friends, especially when they really need it. If the opportunity presents itself, attempt to inject a little wisdom.

Quickly you can see the world around you start to improve. You become beacon of light that people looking for something more out of life will gravitate to and be attracted to your energy and even contact high to some extent. And it doesn't take tripping all the time it do this. It takes one solid trip, in the setting of your choice. I personally chose the small music festival where know a lot of people even if some of you only remember face, but have chilled in past festivals together so you know each other but need t refresh names, and that's about 75% or more of the people present at the festival. The experience is SO invigorating for days afterward that I feel basically the same except for the visuals and that outright euphoria fades somewhat but is still in the background as a deep bubbly contentment, and my choice of words is on point for days.

I think, hands down, LSD wins the most well-rounded trip, with ego dissolution/death at high doses inn addition to all the low to moderate to moderately high dose effects I described sbove (I haven't tried huge doses with LSD, I'd like to try 500-600mg sometime, and then go up to 750mg, 850mg, and finally hit the 1000ug mark, at least once in my life). The main thing that LSD (and some of it from others, too) hs taught me is that I always know in the pre-conscious belief I have about a decision I am considering making, or if asking myself if I need to do something, that is my intuition and it is correct always.
[/URL]
Not trying to brush past your 2C-E description, which sounds like an extremely profound and valuable experience. But your description of LSD... Fuck, man... lol I've been trying to explain my experience to people for years and I've never been able to find the words to describe it the way you just did. I think I need to print out your description and just hand it to people from now on ? I'm so tired of hearing, "OMG you did acid? Did you see some weird shit?!" Like, bro... It's SO much deeper than that. But they'll never truly understand unless they try it. I know I greatly underestimated the potential of LSD before I tried it. I was hoping for a transformative experience, but I had no idea that it would change me forever.

As interested as I am to experiment with these other drugs, I feel like I still have so much to learn about/on the "basic" drugs I mentioned on the first post. I recently acquired some LSD and mushrooms. Haven't done either in quite some time, so I definitely need to revisit those ASAP.

I had a really aggressive DMT trip tonight. Agressive, but not completely unpleasant. It felt very necessary and I think it showed me exactly what I needed to see at this moment in my life. DMT seems to have a funny way of showing/giving me exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. Whether I knew I needed it or not.

Thanks Guys. ? i want to write About my other magical half dozen but im in my Phone now which is doing way too much dumb autocorrect stuff, and it’s damn late again so I’ll try to do it tomorrow . I really didn’t do a very good spell check after my last post but I think you guys get my points :)

@Xorkoth
So love for language needs be anal retention? I disagree, and moreover, correct spelling is a side-effect of rehashing words through the faculty of empathy, that can get missed the first time around even on a substance as clean as LSD.

But you have a very important and helpful point. Why risk one's life for science without revisiting acid's clarity? That's just dumb, negligent and harmful.

Though I've had enough of even acid at the moment. Even there is a risk of /IRL.