• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Other dimensions

nanobrain said:
all is a vibrational frequency, the cosmic resonance of the superstring, when you temporarily suspend the collapse of the quantum probability waveform via psychedelic sacrements you can tune into that which is your reality independent, dimensions, beings, elves in phat pants inside a great hollow mountain, etc.

why presume encountered interdimensionals would not have the technology, chemical or otherwise, to enable same?

"the spice expands conciousness. the spice allows space travel"

Err you quoted a fucking film to help get you scientific point across.

Sorry guys but this thread makes me angry. Surely someone must agree with me?

I agree with you (bongfish), but I don't see how that changes anything. I also really enjoy Science Fiction, so the fact that DMT turns my room into a tesseract is damn fun to think about.

BreakingSet said:
I agree with you (bongfish), but I don't see how that changes anything. I also really enjoy Science Fiction, so the fact that DMT turns my room into a tesseract is damn fun to think about.

Yeah it is damn fun. I like taking drugs too, but I think it is misguided that the experiences some people have on drugs mould their view on spirituality and religion and all those areas.

Don't get me wrong, psychadelics have given me great insight into the person that I am and has allowed me to view things from a different perspective but I don't think they should be taken TOO seriously.

willow11 said:
I wonder if entites in other diomensions/worlds have psychedelics? Maybe even one that allows them access to our plane of reality . . . maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs. on Planet X and blasting through our particularl dimension.

:)

The way ive always thought it works is that the dimensions experienced on psychedelics are HIGHER dimensions than the space/time dimension that we inhabit, so for them it is a trivial matter to look into our dimension, they dont need psychedelics to do this.

meh this whole argument is becoming rather ridiculous.

It is all a matter of your point of view. Whether you believe what you have seen is real or not is for you to decide. If the room is bending and twisting and melting from your perspective is it not real? Reality is merely your perception of the world around you. The only reason you say its not real and just in your head is because you use what you have known as a standard for comparison. What if your reality is really a misconception and the world around you is only the way it should be when you are tripping?

I am not implying that any of these theories are correct in any way just making a point. It is all about perception.

BongFish said:
Yeah it is damn fun. I like taking drugs too, but I think it is misguided that the experiences some people have on drugs mould their view on spirituality and religion and all those areas.

Don't get me wrong, psychadelics have given me great insight into the person that I am and has allowed me to view things from a different perspective but I don't think they should be taken TOO seriously.

Dude, I wasn't harping on you at all; in fact, it's a personal creedo to not take anything too literally. It was not all that long ago that humanity thought- no, believed! that the earth was the center of the universe. The last bastion of undeniable truth to literal interpretations has shifted from the religious provinces to science.

I love it when scientists (those with actual university degrees) go off saying things like they're 'for sure for sure' that they're 100% right. Fact is, every branch of science is progressing and will continue to progress as long as we keep looking into said fields. "The Sciences are an aid to thought, they hold no truths in and of themselves" -(forget where the quote came from).

I, imo, think it can be personally dangerous to interpret input data from any of your sences too literally or seriously.

BongFish said:
The floor isn't REALLY making nice patterns, my brain just thinks it is. I'm not REALLY talking to god, my brain just thinks it is.

whats the difference? reality is what your brain perceives it to be

BongFish said:

The more you trip the more your opinion of whether it is real or not will change.

I know what you mean. I can offer this example - UFO's. Most people, until they have a personal encounter, will think that UFO's are not real. Some kind of hoax, a flawed perception of eyesight... some bullshit someone made up, etc. But then YOU yourself see one. You might think twice...

You may think "Hmm... maybe it is real."

Then you see 2 more. This may cement your new opinion that they ARE indeed, real. Get what I'm saying? Personal experiences are everything.

The same goes for tripping. Once I reached a certain point in my psychedelic use (having ++++ experiences to be exact) I could no longer deny that there were some Higher forces coming into play with my trips. I can't explain it - it is beyond explanation, and I don't try to explain it. It is more than a drug and it is more than brain chemistry. I beleive this.

What if your reality is really a misconception and the world around you is only the way it should be when you are tripping?

I am not implying that any of these theories are correct in any way just making a point. It is all about perception.

Trust me man... I have pondered this more times than I can count. ;)

BTW guys... this is JOHN MASON I don't know if anyone remembers me from back in the day but I've been away for a while and this is my first post back. I couldnt log in with my old name, possibly because of the new layout? If an admin reads this, is there something that can be done to get my old name back? I had a lot of posts on it... mainly in this board (PD)

I'd like it back, so if an admin sees this, can you PM me please?

Thanks

^^^psychedelicious, good link that one, brings back memories.

Bongfish, i was quoting a book, not a film. the particular one is by F. Herbert. books contain white spaces between black symbols - much like this post, but are made of paper. they were invented before film, and before you were born - as was the superstring theory.

now, it is clear to me your understanding of science is rather tenuous at best, especially in re mathematics, so the following names and disciplines may mean little, but i will refer to them anyway, as there are other readers on this board who may recognize / have read what i'm on about:

W. Heizenberg and Uncertainty Principle (the act of observation changes the nature of the phenomena observed, as i am changing your reality by having you read this), G. Cantor, K.Godel, J. von Neumann, L. de Broglie, E. Shrodinger, K. Pribram, R. Sheldrake (morphogenic fields), Everett / DeWitt many worlds, interp of EPR paradox, newly hot K-K multidimensional theory, A. Goswami, P. Gariaev (DNA radio emission post death, quantum biocomputers), etc, etc:

from Quantum Bioholography:

"Gariaev 2001, JNLRMI and his colleagues challenge the limits of the genetic code triplet model and propose instead a dual, substance/wave basis for the encoding and expression of genetic material. The wave-like, non-local aspect of genetic regulation is recorded at the polarization level of DNA-associated photons, and the genome is seen as a quasi-hologram of light and radio waves which create the background necessary for the appropriate expression of genetic material.

The authors argue that the genome emits light and radio-waves whose delocalized interference patterns create calibration fields (blueprints) for a system's space-time organization. This holographic-type information is being constantly and simultaneously read in billions of cells, accounting for the quick coordinated response typical of living systems.

Thus, nonlocality can be postulated to be the key factor explaining the astonishing evolutionary achievement of multicellular biosystems. This factor says that bioinformatic events, can be instantaneously coordinated, taking place "here and there simultaneously", and that in such situations the concept of "cause and effect" loses any sense. This is of a great importance!

The intercellular diffusion of signal substances and of the nervous process is far too inertial for this purpose. Even if it is conceded that intercellular transmissions take place electro-magnetically at light speeds, this would still be insufficient to explain how highly evolved, highly complex biosystems work in real time." Gariaev asserts that quantum nonlocality and holography is indispensable to a proper explanation of such real time working. "The genes can act as quantum objects, and that, it is the phenomenon of quantum non-locality/teleportation, that ensures the organism's super coherency, information super redundancy, super knowledge, cohesion, and, as a totality or whole, the organism's integrity (viability)."

resonance, cosmic resonance, i restate.

anyhow, i'll use my computer analogy again: just because your 386 Pentium I with 32M RAM doesn't grok my realtime 64 bit 3-D chemical SAR simulation soft, it doesn't mean said soft dont exist.

Last edited:
that was an interesting post nanobrain, do you have any sources, so i can do some more reading?
im pressuming that the last part they are talking about is quantum entanglement, the problem with this is that its applications are very limited. So if you could give me some links for it that would be great so i could see how they explain it. :)

Dont rule anything out with QM...

While one is more familiar with the neuroanatomical side of the coin than the DNA / molecularbiology side; one would simply point out that both Dr. Stuart Hameroff and Dr. Roger Penrose have posited a theory of possible quantum mechanical computation in the human brain. Specifically certain sub-structures of human neurons called microtubules may be involved in quantum computation. Depending on the flavor of interpretation you favor in QM (many worlds, FTL, string, standard model, etc.) it is entirely possible that quantum computers are picking up signals from other times or possibly even other universes. In quantum mechanics it is also possible that future events can cause past events, provided a certain degree of closed causality, so who knows what is really possible / impossible just given what we know about the most accurate theory ever devised by man. To put it in nanobrain’s parlance; people who are running an Aritotlean or Newtonian OS just can’t process network logic let alone the implication of Godel or QM.
One is not saying that ghosts or other dimensions are definitively true… but ruling them out (or something reasonably like them at any rate) certainly involves a combination of hubris and ignorance.

I B

[Edit: BTW love the word 'grok' ]

Last edited:
The floor isn't REALLY making nice patterns, my brain just thinks it is.
Technically your brain doesn't think it is. It's more like your brain is letting you see the patterns.

I remember reading an article, I can't seem to find it.
But it talks about how we have a "visual noise filter". When taking psychedelics such as LSD it tampers with the "visual noise filter". In conclusion, this is why a lot of people who use psychedelics long term have lasting post-trip visuals. It's not HPPD, it's you're tampered with "visual noise filter" which is causing patterns and shadows to move.

Everyones got their opinions. :p

[edit] There was a show on the History channel earlier talking about other dimensions and future/past lives. It was pretty interesting but I didn't catch much of it. Wish I would of. They were talking about "Prophets" back in the day.

for all interested, What the Bleep do We Know? is a great movie worth the purchase / download, talks of all these things.

illuminati boy: when i was talking about it having limited applications, i was talking about quantum entanglement specifically, not quantum mechanics

nanobrain said:
for all interested, What the Bleep do We Know? is a great movie worth the purchase / download, talks of all these things.

Indeed. Saw it in the theater - good summary of a quantum viewpoint, though it wandered a bit in some places. Excellent film nonetheless.

Uncertainty Principle (the act of observation changes the nature of the phenomena observed)
that would be about the wave/particle duality
the uncertainty principle is "a principle in quantum mechanics holding that increasing the accuracy of measurement of one observable quantity increases the uncertainty with which another conjugate quantity may be known."