• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Other dimensions

Sorry, I haven't read the entire thread yet, but here's my take.

I'm not sure about the idea of psychedelics allowing us entry into different dimensions, but have less problems with the idea that they could allow us to see things in different spectrums that are always there but we are unaware. Similar to how humans can only hear certain frequencies and see certain wavelengths as these are all merely electrical signals interpreted by our brain and our brains are likely filtering out millions of pieces of info a day/hour/sec that we wouldn't be able to process it all.

Earth could be a science experiment gone out of control. "God" is probably a scientist from somewhere else in the universe. He brought some humans here after experimenting over a few thousand years to create intelligent life... then the experiment went amok. He even used material from this planet to make the jump from semi-intelligent life (Great Apes, Dolphins)

Moses "burning bush" was a couple of college students fucking around with flashlights in some shrubbery. They were likely named Elohim and Jehovah (or thats the best he could make out with his simple mind and inability to understand the parent species' language). I AM THAT I AM came from a super-intelligent all-knowing creature? How about a couple grad student baked out of their gourds from some cannabis they found elsewhere on our primitive little rock.

There's a couple pennies of thought for you.

a theory is just that- a theory so it can be adultered in any way really, then it becomes your theory