• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange 250 bombs

I think we should move to Pill Reports Social Thread - The place for all your off-topic chat

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...d-The-place-for-all-your-off-topic-chat/page4

;)

WvW always first with the latest press to hit the dutch market :p big tup, that hair coming OUT of the pill? heheeh DNA test = Pill presser :p better pull it out before you eat it, they look tasty anyway wvw, what is the spread of them or unknown?

SO vWv im sure you have heard of the red bulls? :)

Last edited:
Touchin down in midwest as in the western state of Aus? Yeh the eagle has landed lol take a hefty $$$ to pry cold hands of these. Btw they have been lab tested dispersion of 238-255mg per bean. I like those numbers!

Did a GC/MS report for these ever appear. I would be very interested to see one.

is a bean with fifty less or fifty more milligrams really going to fetch much different of a price? that's why i don't really see the point in a bean this high dosed. in europe, it seems like a good pill is just that: a pill that's guaranteed to have you or your girl humping the nearest chair in sight. surely a product of higher quality is going to ask a higher price, but @ what point does it just become uneconomical?

Good point. Is a bomb at circu 250mG going to make you pay a couple of £ $ etc more?

I would think it probably would. If your local daler turned up with these things what would be your reaction?

A lot of the price is in the distribution so the couple of extra dollars in terms of profit may well be worth the extra 50mG. Knocking out an additional 50mG at the lab end isnt that much hassle. Making MDMA is simple and requires relatively few precursors in return for the quantity of pills you get. A lab of the size of say the Defqon/Speaker/Bomb type level would have endless supply of precursors and adding this dose extra I think would be worth it.

The other thing to consider is once you have established revolutionary status you can then varie the dose. The defqon lab are notorious for this. I have seen multiple GC/MS reports reporting different doses.

if the true intention was to create a pill that could be shared between or among multiple users, then why no breakline?

You know what this is such a valid question but I have absolutely no idea? i would love to hear someones theory about this.

i heard that 250mgs was a standard pill back in the early 90's? was it not?

Best 90s GC/MS report I have seen is 160mG MDMA. This was a yellow dolphin. I had some back in the day and they were massive in size. Certainly a good buzz at the time. I also found a dove at 175mG MDEA. MDEA was also quite a kick. I dont really see it around now.

I am interested to know if this pill is still around also if a GC/MS was ever carried out? Was this 250 just a gimmic?

Sorry that wasnt clear in my post. I mean was it ever proven the 250 was 250mG?

Sorry that wasnt clear in my post. I mean was it ever proven the 250 was 250mG?

No bud only ever heard rumours about content and never proven results. Not dropped mine yet so can't comment on the strength but they weren't made in massive numbers.

I assume if 250mG was proven this would be the highest content pill to date.

Weird they were only a small batch.

You would think if they were going to produce something like this it was for mass appeal.

Why make a small batch with such high dose? Crazy

I wish there was more info about the origin of all this stuff.

Fuck no, 90s pills were like 80mg to 120mg on average. 200mg in a pill would have been unheard of.

Fuck no, 90s pills were like 80mg to 120mg on average. 200mg in a pill would have been unheard of.

maybe not 200mG but 175mG MDEA would certainly take your head off. 160mG wasnt shite by any means. The measurements I quoted are from 90s GC/MS reports. Like with today the doses varied quite a lot. There was a lot more MDE around then.

Anyway finally I found that bombs are still on the scene. the seller claims 250mG to 260mG

No GC/MS yet but hopefully one will follow soon. Bombs away here is the latest pic.

These pills look kick ass by all accounts. i see a whole batch of other shapes that all look like from the same batch. The doses are fucking insane!!

*snip* sourcing image removed -NT

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some and some cheeky looking grenades. No report on pr about them so still kinda iffy on consuming without testing. I took a blue triangle mitsu last weekend along with a def and I was flying like a space cadet. So I can only imagine what 250mg will do to a person when these yummy monsters enter the body

so queasdzxc, did the defqon mdma seem alot better than the mints? obviously the mg dose is way higher in a defqon, but you know, like did you get wayyy more empathy from them, or a better body buzz, from a comparable dose(2 mints per defqon)? im just curious how the mints synth compares to one of the best beans atm, and your one of the few who has tried both.... ;-)

^ yeh what he said...i too am very curious as to how 'mints' differ in effects to your 'average' dutch pill?

has anyone actually dropped one of these bombs yet? what was it like yo =D

so queasdzxc, did the defqon mdma seem alot better than the mints? obviously the mg dose is way higher in a defqon, but you know, like did you get wayyy more empathy from them, or a better body buzz, from a comparable dose(2 mints per defqon)? im just curious how the mints synth compares to one of the best beans atm, and your one of the few who has tried both.... ;-)

Well the comeup on the defs were pretty intense...while the comeup on the mints were smooth and very very nice. I dropped a blue triangle mitsu last weekend and that has got to be one of the nicest pills ever. Even though I had heard rating from 120-180mgs...these were on the 140-150mg mark in my opinion.

The only thing I didn't like with the mints is that you go from rolling to sober in an instant, where the defs and some of the other dutchies I have had give you an afterglow afterwards where you aren't rolling, but are almost at peace with the world and just feel very relaxed and light. The best mint I had were the green O's (circa june 2010) and one of them put me in a good place.

Not gonna lie though, I would much rather the nice easy comeup that the mints gave than the defs...

As posted in EADD

the birthplace of the bomb

BrwDC.jpg

thats kinda fucked up if you think about it. Pipe pressers would be licking their chops to think they could get ahold of the most famous press in the world right now. After the awesome rep these pills have made, some asshole wouldnt have a problem selling a boatload of 250 BOMB "pipe bombs"

^^^wtf! i dont understand is there an actually company selling this stamp??

Well the pill pressers put in a custom order for the Bomb press, the company who makes the pill stamps sends them there product etc but they still have the original stamp, they dont know what they are doing but they put it up for sale on there website incase anyone else likes the press, (not knowing that its already a good mdma stamp in circulation), funnily enough there is apple mac stamps, pokeballs, triangular mitzis etc etc A large variety of there stuff is for sweets etc but they just put up previous orders..... Its not hard to copy a stamp anyway, theres no way they would get away with it in europe. As soon as the first few got sent out and tested, lab tested etc no one would buy any and it press would be dead pretty quick, although the rep of the previous pill already gone.

The 250 bombs have been discontinued I though anyhow...

This is all a bit confusing to me, so the makers of this bomb press have no clue what its being used for.?? Its obvious, i mean they certainly arent stamping Tylenol tablets with a bomb on one side.
Also couldnt LEO easily track down the presser of these bombs this way?? I would think the person who put the order in for them to make this press could easily be tracked down.

They probally do know, but maybe they dont know the actual scale of the operation, on the website they have loads of different stamps OC's, xanax bar stamps etc etc but they also have legit stamps like sweets, candy etc etc I dont think that the pressers are that dumb to order from a commercial site to anyone that is going to be near the press. Theres thousands of websites like it, Im sure dutch police have better things to do anyhow its almost impossible to track it

The people selling these die's are simply chinese guys with great machinery. They don't care if it's ranging from candy to ecstasy, as long as they get their money. Legit websites that offer said die's strictly state they won't make car logos, flowers, currency logos, smiley faces,etc.. so the fact the chinese will make any of these just proves they know what it's for.

Clearly the presser of the Orange bomb has just used a bogstandard chinese wholesaler of such goods without thinking of the repurcussions! Maybe they're not offering the press but just showing what kind of the designs can be produced. Also noticed homer/bart simpson cut outs!