• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange 250 bombs

Price wise they're no more than any other Dutch press. There seams to be of a 'mines bigger than yours' thing going on as mg's keep going up. Also, if you're caught with a pocket full then the fine/punishment is much greater than one or two. And two of the Dutch super beans will last you all night

is a bean with fifty less or fifty more milligrams really going to fetch much different of a price? that's why i don't really see the point in a bean this high dosed. in europe, it seems like a good pill is just that: a pill that's guaranteed to have you or your girl humping the nearest chair in sight. surely a product of higher quality is going to ask a higher price, but @ what point does it just become uneconomical? if the true intention was to create a pill that could be shared between or among multiple users, then why no breakline? they're clearly larger than many other euro presses - i won't be one to begin price chatter, but what are these things racking (on average) in terms of cost? USD? EURO? SCHILLING? haha!

Yeah they're not TOO much more expensive than any other Dutch bean, but they aren't around in the same numbers as the Defqons and such.. those pills get sold 100-1000+ at a time, these seem to be sold one at a time to collectors.

I'd guess that this was a "specialty" bean, like a Ferrari or something. (oh wait... thats a different press!) Only this Ferrari isn't five times the normal price of a car...

IDK though, these beans seem a bit stupid to me lol. I couldn't even take 250mg in a night without having a horrible hang over.... give me 150mg of PURE shit and I'm content.

Sold to collectors?! What?! I'm after em...*sniff* *sniff* oh betty I'm gonna catch me some bombs!!

TBH, I'm surprised you don't already lol

Shit it only takes a few days...

asking around on the dutch forums and they have very little information on these. One person posted about them a few month back along with the green grenade cut out and love hearts. Nothing since, must be very limited numbers.

I doubt they'll be as mainstream as the defqons. Everybody and there mother has the defs. These r supposedly a custom press. Time will tell who the lucky few will be to have these in there kungfoo grip.

Anyone hear anything on the mg in those?

I love that color blue.

Anyone hear anything on the mg in those?

I love that color blue.

No lab test results so far but everybody I know that is getting them or has been getting them is saying obvious 200mg+, thees are the same people who estimated the yellow ferrari cutouts to be 200mg+ (which they more than likely are), the decibels to be 200mg+, the original speakers to be 200mg+ and the bombs to be 225mg+ AT LEAST. in which they ended up being 250. Kinda crazy to think about, Europe is really having a competition to see who can make the greatest product apparently. Summer for the next 5 years in Europe is going to be awesome.

wish n. american pressers could share some of the same intuition - but oh that's right PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID HERE AND LOOOVVVVEEEE PURCHASING AND CONSUMING ADULTERATED OR JUST PLAIN FAKE PILLS AND TELLING PEOPLE THEY "ROLLED FUCKING FACE".

i apologize for losing my composure for a moment but unfortunately it is for the most part true - young americans are among some of the most idiotic, naive, mindless, reluctant to learn, obtuse, intellectually challenged individuals on this planet earth.

this can be largely attributed to the role models & ideals this country provides for its' youth. the united states of america: where it's "cool" to be stupid, speak unintelligibly, believe that money, greed & power are the only goals one should set for themselves. where dense, moronic behavior is practically rewarded - with money and women: the ONLY things that a "normal" man should desire/seek to attain.

what a fucking joke. a really depressing joke devoid of all humor.

Last edited:
I'm sitting on a few of there, waiting for the summer festivals. Need to keep my tolerance down so I think i'll break them in half. Any tips on breaking a pill with no break line?

yeah exacto knife for sure. i know what you mean about america bro....im american too lol. i cant wiat to get the fuck out of here lol. land of the free my ballzzz. more like land of the ignorant. anyways these beans are definitely VIP only. i looked around for em an i got nothin. so these will be hard to obtain for sure.

Andgy- Whats the word on those new gold MTVs?? They r claiming upwards of 200mg? That sounds very high considering the red ones just showed up on Edata at 133mg.
have u heard the scope on those???

i heard that 250mgs was a standard pill back in the early 90's? was it not?

in what country? if you are referring to any countries in europe, i haven't a solid answer. i would imagine holland/netherlands has always had a pretty high average and solid mg dosage per pill. perhaps more so now, given europes' recent seemingly competitive "challenge" for the highest-dosed bean.

as far as the united states, let's just say that ecstasy in general was better. much, much better! pills were much safer in north america in the 1990's. in the event a pill was not as high-dosed as desired, it was safe to double or triple drop because it was much less common for pills to contain dangerous adulterants. you had your bunk pills every so often, but nowhere NEAR on the level of today. i would definitely feel comfortable in saying there were several pills that were 125mg-175mg, and less often 200+, but i do not think there was ever a time where 250mg would have been considered "the norm". remember we got by without test kits back then, and of course dancesafe booths/tents/tables. the number of adulterants back then were also negligable, in comparison to todays' market where they can be found in almost shocking abundance.