• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange 250 bombs

andgy2777

Bluelighter
29703.jpg

Anyone tried these puppies yet? Got a few to try but won't get the chance to eat one for a while and need to know if they're as labeled :)

I havent had the pleasure of these bad asses, but the feedback seems to hold true that they are in fact 250mg of MDxx. Beware your tolerance when embarking on that journey! Lol

Ehh i doubt these r 250mg. Prolly somewhere in the 180-190 mg range. But the pic teally dont do these pills justice. Sitting next to speakers and defqons, these pills are ginormous!

Got a friends dog that owns these, wants to take them but has a medium tolerance and haven't pinged in awhile... take 3/4? or lob the whole one and mung out?

highly unlikely these clock in @ 250mg! regardless, every consumption testimonial seems to contend that they are some seriously CRUCIAL beans. any confirmation of these touching down in the midwest anywhere? i'd gladly trade a mint (or four) for one of these delightfully evil motherfuckers! PRAISE SATAN 666!!!

Touchin down in midwest as in the western state of Aus? Yeh the eagle has landed lol take a hefty $$$ to pry cold hands of these. Btw they have been lab tested dispersion of 238-255mg per bean. I like those numbers!

Btw they have been lab tested dispersion of 238-255mg per bean. I like those numbers!

So do I! Where did you pick up that nugget of info? If that's true the few I have will have to be framed for prosperity!

one look at that flick and i had to change my boxers. hella envious duke!!

you should pop 'em all simultaneously and write us a report!
(in the name of harm reduction it must be noted above suggestion is purely sarcasm)

*drools*

I'm just going to log my computer off now, the jealousy is far too much for me to handle.

I understand some people enjoy a little more than the average 125mg dose. The thing is, is 250mg at once even enjoyable? Is it too much to handle?

I think 180mg is a lot, can't even imagine 250.

after my typical 6+ (usually six or longer) month breaks, 180 is a perfect amount for me to have a lovely evening! 80-100mg initial dose, then the rest @ peak to maintain the magic!

w/o some kind of tolerance, i can imagine 250mg being rather overwhelming/uncomfortable for alot of folks. i think, simply relative to my years of experience, i could handle it. the come-up would be MEGA intense, and the anxiety would surely produce some discomfort, but in comparison to your average twice-in-a-lifetime user - most PR cats could hold it down.

on the other hand you've got some heads that overdo it to the point where 250mg isn't a great roll, and judging by the way some members brag about their blatant abuse, perhaps not a very active dose @ all.

i'd definitely have no problem being a guinea pig for this bean that's for goddamned sure!! it's a shame - here in WI & IL (land of mints) imported dutch presses seem to be pretty uncommon, @ least to people i know. these things seem to pop up on the west coast far more often, namely CA. but then again, compare the population. i'm still waiting for one of those fuckin' bolts to fall into my lap!! (bolt=not an import, in case that confused anyone)

those look like some good beans. Would kinda be surprised if there was 250mg in there, if you look at it economically, you would have 2 125mg pills and still have pretty good rolls. And when it comes to the market the more money you can fetch for your profuct the better. esp when you brand it something that ppl will jump to conclucsions on soley faced on rumors like yea this shit is 99.99999% pure yo, or there is 500mgs in these molly caps...its branding for sure, but that doesnt mean they are some bomb ass rolls.

is a bean with fifty less or fifty more milligrams really going to fetch much different of a price? that's why i don't really see the point in a bean this high dosed. in europe, it seems like a good pill is just that: a pill that's guaranteed to have you or your girl humping the nearest chair in sight. surely a product of higher quality is going to ask a higher price, but @ what point does it just become uneconomical? if the true intention was to create a pill that could be shared between or among multiple users, then why no breakline? they're clearly larger than many other euro presses - i won't be one to begin price chatter, but what are these things racking (on average) in terms of cost? USD? EURO? SCHILLING? haha!