• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oramorph (Instant release?)

Also
500 grams should last you a while if theyre good pods. 1KG does me 2 weeks. so at least a week or so id say.
Just had thought too, lol, sorry if I'm annoying mate 😅. If I'm doing say 15 grams of pods per cup of tea, that's just over 30 cups. So would I have 2 or 3 cups a day?

How many grams of seeds should I do as starter dose?

I'd really need to make a few days worth at once, got my dad living with me currently, so I could make say 100grams worth of tea and make that last say 3 days (2 cups daily)?

With the seeds can I not make in a bottle with cold water and strain.

Sorry for all the questions my friend. I just want to do it right, not waste it or OD.

Cheers matey

yes seeds and pods are very different in dosages. 10-15 grams of pod to start is good. seeds 80-120 of decent seeds. UK seeds less. but pods always less lol. seeds you always need a lot more.

also i use tea once a day no problem. you can go up to 2-3 but you wont NEED anymore than one good dose. it last all day and into the next at high enough doses.

yes seeds and pods are very different in dosages. 10-15 grams of pod to start is good. seeds 80-120 of decent seeds. UK seeds less. but pods always less lol. seeds you always need a lot more.
So with the pods 500 grams, should last about a month then!!!!

Also

Just had thought too, lol, sorry if I'm annoying mate 😅. If I'm doing say 15 grams of pods per cup of tea, that's just over 30 cups. So would I have 2 or 3 cups a day?

How many grams of seeds should I do as starter dose?

I'd really need to make a few days worth at once, got my dad living with me currently, so I could make say 100grams worth of tea and make that last say 3 days (2 cups daily)?

With the seeds can I not make in a bottle with cold water and strain.

Sorry for all the questions my friend. I just want to do it right, not waste it or OD.

Cheers matey
also yes save your seeds. it can be an additional day if you have enough.
seeds vary so much so its hard to give you a starter dose. pods 15grams max to start.
with seeds you want to soak with water with a little heat, but not much for no more than 5 minutes and strain. the reason for this is unlike pods, the seeds absorb the good stuff if left too long on the heat, or just in water in general.

be CAREFUL if saving it for later. it HAS to be refridgerated and for NO MORE than 48 hours, best frozen. it goes mouldy FAST.
If i need to be stealth, i find that nobody really pays attention if its already made, it just looks like coffee or dark tea.

So with the pods 500 grams, should last about a month then!!!!
You very well could be right if theyre strong enough. absolutely. and theyre legal, you dont have to commit crime or beg doctors, urine tests or whatever. you are free!

Cheers mate, ideal you've been a star, I'll probably get back to you with more questions once I've got it.

Also means that if the tea is enough for me, I can "donate" the oramorph totally, which I'd get about £200 weekly, for a charity of my choice 😅

if all works out yes you could use that "donation" to get more pods. I hope you got some strong ones. you do have a bit of a tolerance but nothing the pods cant deal with. Ill pray for you that all works out friend. Im glad i could supply some info on how to solve those problems. Id say 500 grams would do you 10 days to 2 weeks easy. a month conservatively. must be nice to be in the UK lol. Canada isnt so nice when it comes to these things. (remember it will likely be 500grams mixed of pods with seeds so you wont get 500g of just pod. but still it should do you a while.

keep the pods on the down low though. you dont want too many ppl getting in on it and then ppl die and it gets scheduled over there. thats what happened here... more or less.

Heres an example of the difference with pods and seeds. When i get pods almost uniformally I use between 6 and 10 pods depending on the strength. once with tolerance i went up to 13 big pods. but with seeds its all over the place. i can get seeds and need 2KG from the store. or I can find aussie seeds sometimes which i use about 12 bags or 1440 grams. then there is the spanish and china seeds which i can take 700g or so. then the UK seeds which i need no more than 450g with a tolerance. right now im taking 300g of UK seeds daily. so as you can see it varies greatly depending on where theyre from, which harvest lot and year, if theyre completely unwashed or somewhat processed. all kinds of different considerations. some are high in morphine, others in codeine or worse thebaine. the seeds it took time to get right with preferences and knowing what to look for. with the pods its more simple, pods that are high in morphine or high in thebaine. most are high in morphine so there is way less room for error buying pods.
plus with seeds you always run the risk of getting washed ones. especially as a beginner not knowing what to look for.

I'm definitely not eating too much!!! I'm not eating sensibly having 1 meal a day, I know that.

Since my 10 year messy relationship split up and my only true friend stepping in front of a train, my appetite has vanished. I'm not night binging or snacking. I have a fast metabolism, TSH 0.18. Unless it's from being on during that period Quetiapine, which I stopped as I thought it was that, now on Venlafaxine, which could be influencing it.

I dropped from 225lb to 150lb (January 2020 - May 2021), pretty much on same diet as now but with snacks and Night binging. Before I was on morphine I would 2-5 times weekly make myself sick, which I used to do constantly back in 2008. I'm not doing that now because I don't want to waste the morphine. I have between 500-1200 calories daily.

I think it's either meds or very bad depression.

Oh, it's definitely the Quetiapine! It's the second-worst medication there is for weight gain (right after Olanzapine). It attacks you from all corners. It makes you have INTENSE carbohydrate cravings, makes you lethargic and tired, slows your metabolism, stops your stomach from sending signals to your brain that you are full (why is why you can binge on sugary carbs until your stomach is distended and still not feel satisfied) and it also stops your brain from receiving any signals from your stomach that might slip through.
People who regularly (2 times a week or more) self-induce vomiting on average have a metabolism that is 20% slower than those of the same age/gender/weight who do not. I use to be bulimic (like binging and purging up to 7 times a day). Even a few months after I stopped and got to a healthy (ish) weight, I maintained weight on 1700 calories a day. Now it's 3 years later and I maintain the same weight on closer to 2600. Sometimes your body just takes time to recover.

if all works out yes you could use that "donation" to get more pods. I hope you got some strong ones. you do have a bit of a tolerance but nothing the pods cant deal with. Ill pray for you that all works out friend. Im glad i could supply some info on how to solve those problems. Id say 500 grams would do you 10 days to 2 weeks easy. a month conservatively. must be nice to be in the UK lol. Canada isnt so nice when it comes to these things. (remember it will likely be 500grams mixed of pods with seeds so you wont get 500g of just pod. but still it should do you a while.
Yes mate, you've really helped, hadn't even thought of tea before as an option!!! Definitely didn't know England was good place for it, I just think Wizard of Oz with poppies lol.

I'll be extra careful with it, you can always add more but not take away!!!!

Oh, it's definitely the Quetiapine! It's the second-worst medication there is for weight gain (right after Olanzapine). It attacks you from all corners. It makes you have INTENSE carbohydrate cravings, makes you lethargic and tired, slows your metabolism, stops your stomach from sending signals to your brain that you are full (why is why you can binge on sugary carbs until your stomach is distended and still not feel satisfied) and it also stops your brain from receiving any signals from your stomach that might slip through.
People who regularly (2 times a week or more) self-induce vomiting on average have a metabolism that is 20% slower than those of the same age/gender/weight who do not. I use to be bulimic (like binging and purging up to 7 times a day). Even a few months after I stopped and got to a healthy (ish) weight, I maintained weight on 1700 calories a day. Now it's 3 years later and I maintain the same weight on closer to 2600. Sometimes your body just takes time to recover.
I agree with this. Its awful stuff. also its REALLY bad for your liver. ppl have sued over here i believe; I used to use it and was even prescribed it during a methadone maintenance time of my life. I should sue lol. It should have been removed from the shelves.

Heres an example of the difference with pods and seeds. When i get pods almost uniformally I use between 6 and 10 pods depending on the strength. once with tolerance i went up to 13 big pods. but with seeds its all over the place. i can get seeds and need 2KG from the store. or I can find aussie seeds sometimes which i use about 12 bags or 1440 grams. then there is the spanish and china seeds which i can take 700g or so. then the UK seeds which i need no more than 450g with a tolerance. right now im taking 300g of UK seeds daily. so as you can see it varies greatly depending on where theyre from, which harvest lot and year, if theyre completely unwashed or somewhat processed. all kinds of different considerations. some are high in morphine, others in codeine or worse thebaine. the seeds it took time to get right with preferences and knowing what to look for. with the pods its more simple, pods that are high in morphine or high in thebaine. most are high in morphine so there is way less room for error buying pods.
plus with seeds you always run the risk of getting washed ones. especially as a beginner not knowing what to look for.
The seeds are down as being, unwashed from 2020, so should be OK.

I might even start with the seeds and then after seeing how I get on with them do the pods, if they're likely to be stringer. Plus seems bit easier to do, there UK seeds as well. Bought those on ebay so Dunno if you can get those shipped over, or if its worth it with p&p 🤷‍♂️, the sellers name is, purepoppies, with 100% feedback and running since 2004. Might be worth a look.

I might even start with the seeds and then after seeing how I get on with them do the pods, if they're likely to be stringer. Plus seems bit easier to do, there UK seeds as well. Bought those on ebay so Dunno if you can get those shipped over, or if its worth it with p&p 🤷‍♂️, the sellers name is, purepoppies, with 100% feedback and running since 2004. Might be worth a look.

careful no sourcing remember? but thank you i have my sources

no dont get those. its not nearly enough, you want to buy at least 1lbs. this is 4000 plus seeds, which is nothing. cancel

I agree with this. Its awful stuff. also its REALLY bad for your liver. ppl have sued over here i believe; I used to use it and was even prescribed it during a methadone maintenance time of my life. I should sue lol. It should have been removed from the shelves.
Yh I stopped it probably about 3 months ago, basically as soon as I noticed my weight going up. Had them before, stopped them then cos of the weight gain. Think all of the antidepressants and psychotic have made me put on weight, Mirtazapine was really bad for that too.

I was expecting to loss it again after stopping but keeps rising, could be the Venlafaxine though too. He put me on that few days after the funeral for my friend who committed suicide, Venlafaxine has the highest suicide rate as side effects.

Could be stress related too possibly, been the worst 18 months possible for me, have other serious ongoing issues which have really messed me up. I suffer with major depression and anxiety.

I was referred to psychiatrist 4 months ago not heard back. I'd like to go on Wellbutrin, matches up perfectly with my issues but GPS can't prescribe it.

Cheers mate