• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oramorph (Instant release?)

when buying seeds there are loads of different factors. mainly where theyre from. UK seeds FROM the UK are the best however from what i understand most on your shelves are imported from turkey which are no good. but if you live in the UK cant you just order pods? I would highly recommend pods over seeds. that being said, depending on your tolerance I would start small. If you are getting your average unwashed variety from say australia or holland the alkaloid content is lower but still sufficient at a high enough dose. the spanish are the second best, also chinese seeds. and the UK are by far the best by like 300 percent the potency of the spanish. hope this helps, the starter dose for someone opiate naive with spanish seeds is about 80-120 grams. UK much less.
like i said, get pods, one or two pods will be all you need if theyre good, max 5 if you are tolerant. and they last a while. unlike straight morphine there are many other alkaloids in the seeds/pods. Codeine, thebaine, papaverine and noscopine to name a few. The effect is much longer lasting and somewhat different, at the beginning very similar but as the buzz goes on its like a wakefulness along with the mild effect.

Cheers mate, my last meds kicking me, so roughly 60-90 minutes with the Cyclizine added in.

I'll investigate tomorrow, find out where to get etc. I think there's a few old poppies with just pod that look old and dry in my garden lol.

So grind down and strain through coffee paper etc. I'll be sensible after reading some of the stories and maybe just try 10 grams as a tester, plus only have a drop off morphine beforehand.

Sounds to good and easy to be true. I'd imagine I'd probably be using uk pods, probably even sell in health shops etc.

Can't type now, good sign lol, plus dropped from 200mg last night to just about 130 today and way more effective today. Guessing you in US?, see if you can get Cyclizine, probably be OTC there. Think it's lot stricter here than there.

I'll see whats in garden and hopefully be able to use those, look dried òut and pretty dead but think that's probably a good thing.

Cheers matey 👍

Canada. Banned poppy pods ten years ago. seeds are still completely legal. In the states you can still get pods but seeds have become illegal. No sign they will do that here but the pods definitely are a problem to get through the border. Hit and miss kinda thing and I cant waste money on non-received products. Nevertheless pods are way better. Dont judge them by your garden ones because rain depletes the opium. Kinda why UK seeds are the best because the rain drains all the opium onto the seeds. At any rate there are plenty places to find them if you are a UK citizen, completely legal.

Hello my friend,

I have just just purchased, gotta wait few days on post, 500 grams (about 1lb) of unwashed dried giant UK grown Papaver pods from a floral type shop, UK only so definitely UK poppies. Cost me £22.

From just a smidge of research seems to be best option. Might need bit of advice on preparation.

Sound like a good buy? How many days should that last? Do I need to crush it all down? Best filter to use? Water temperature? Amount to use etc.

Quite excited to try this. There were cheaper options available on ebay etc but I know from a UK florist they'll be UK ones, plus this gave the weight etc.

Thanks in advance my friend

Just bought a cheap £10 coffee grinder and £2, on a reusable coffee filter mesh

wow thats cheap! i pay 300CAD about 185gbp for 1KG of premium grade pods. i dont anymore because of border seizures. i have bought in the UK shops and its hit and miss on potency with those pods, the seeds from UK are great. either way those will sustain you for sure. pods can increase your tolerance quite a bit just so you know. They will probably become your main source of morphine once your used to it and the pharma stuff will just be side play. preparation.
grind down and after extracting seeds.
add water (some add lemon but its unnecessary) to just over the pod material and simmer.
after about 7 or 8 minutes strain and then add more water and do a second and then third extraction.
this will produce about 1 cup of very strong tea if done correctly. you will get it down to a science on your own. use only a couple pods to start. you can overdose quite easily, even me, who used heroin for 20 plus years almost nodded out to oblivion once when i got good pods and did 9 right off the bat. (i was used to 13 of another batch and 9 of another almost killed me) so be careful with them especially if theyre strong.
Good luck friend, and enjoy them!

500 grams should last you a while if theyre good pods. 1KG does me 2 weeks. so at least a week or so id say.

The Cyclizine massively potentiated it. I got an OCD thing of buying a pouch of backy and rolling the whole lot. Can generally do about 70 rollies in about half hour, took me 40 minutes trying my hardest to roll 3 😅.

I have noticed on other posts that ppl find 2 or 3 can have that effect though, was definitely nodding for few hours. Obviously that's with the diaz too but took 3 Cyclizine, 30mg Morphine and 10mg Diazepam and in under an hour was wrecked. Mainly worn off now but lasted about 3 hours ish.

About to repeat though 🤷‍♂️ had about 200mg Morphine yesterday and Wednesday and 50-60 g Diazepam. Felt much more today and at the time had only had 2 diazepam this morning and 90mg Morphine through the day, wouldn't normally have even noticed the extra 30mg morphine and 10mg diazepam but with 150mg Cyclizine as well was drastically different .

I'm tempted giving poppy seed or pod tea a go. From other posts I've read generally gets really highly rated. Which would you go for pods or seed? I'd rather do Which is easier, quicker and will smell less (due to current living situation). Just order seeds/pods online and follow instructions on the site somewhere. Any specific seeds or pods you'd recommend.

Cheers my friend
Yeah I used to get it on script for a stomach condition & heroin users would beg me for some do it deffo potentiates opies

Cool cheers mate 👍. With the pods, just advertised as

A selection of extra large, naturally dried giant Papaver Somniferum poppy heads. Quantity: 500g

So does that mean with seeds inside or not. Glad I got a good deal.

The seeds are advertised as and cost £5.69

PAPAVER S0MNIFERUM GIANT POPPY 4000 SEEDS - EASY GROW - VIABLE BRITISH GIGANTIUM​

Should I make separately or mix some of the heads with the seeds?

Probably some dumb questions but 🤷‍♂️, do I need to grind the seeds or just the heads

Glad I got bargain. The pods are from a pretty posh looking flower website, so hoping that means will be very good quality.

As you said UK poppies best in world, I'll probably only have 30-40 grams with the heads on 1st go. Can always increase if I need to.

Thanks my friend, have a good weekend

wow thats cheap! i pay 300CAD about 185gbp for 1KG of premium grade pods. i dont anymore because of border seizures. i have bought in the UK shops and its hit and miss on potency with those pods, the seeds from UK are great. either way those will sustain you for sure. pods can increase your tolerance quite a bit just so you know. They will probably become your main source of morphine once your used to it and the pharma stuff will just be side play. preparation.
grind down and after extracting seeds.
add water (some add lemon but its unnecessary) to just over the pod material and simmer.
after about 7 or 8 minutes strain and then add more water and do a second and then third extraction.
this will produce about 1 cup of very strong tea if done correctly. you will get it down to a science on your own. use only a couple pods to start. you can overdose quite easily, even me, who used heroin for 20 plus years almost nodded out to oblivion once when i got good pods and did 9 right off the bat. (i was used to 13 of another batch and 9 of another almost killed me) so be careful with them especially if theyre strong.
Good luck friend, and enjoy them!
Cheers buddy, hadn't even thought of tea really until you mentioned it. Appreciate the help. Should I leave the oramorph alone if I'm having a tea day?

I know that Oramorph is supposed to be instant release, it's not time controlled etc.

I'm on 160mg (80ml) daily, plus usually 40mg diazepam throughout the day. I don't know why but if I ever do feel anything from it, it's only 90% of the time after about 12 hours that I do seem to get any effects.

Only been on morph for about 3 months, so apart from 10 years Codeine use it's not like I've got a big opiates tolerance. Wondering if other people have the same thing. Plus diazepam should potentiate it. Is it the build up of the half life during the day? I always wake up a few times nightly and it's usually about 3am that I feel it the most.

Also, why have I put on over a stone (16 pounds) since I've been on it?..... I only eat 1 meal a day, on thyroxine and the blood tests come back that my metabolism is fast, so not that and not constipation (anymore lol)

Cheers

You're eating too much. People are so quick to blame meds on weight gain, but it's rarely the case. Opioids generally cause weight loss. Diazepam can cause weight gain but only by increasing your appetite. You either snack a lot, have calorie liquids or your one meal is insanely high calorie. It's also possible that taking moderately high doses of two strong sedatives is reducing your activity levels.
Eating one meal a day is a horrible idea, btw. The less frequently you eat, the slower your metabolism. So doing that has probably slowed your metabolism down. I'm eight and a half stone and rarely eat large meals, but eat several times a day plus snack and maintain weight on around 2600 calories a day. I don't exercise at all (arthritis in my knees, two prolapsed discs) but I have a walk up the street and back when I have a cigarette (probably once per waking hour).
I used to be anorexic so I know what I'm talking about here. At one point when I had been starving for about 3 months (from like 10 and a half stone to 6 and a half) and I literally stayed the same weight for three weeks on 700 calories a day.
3 months is DEFINITELY enough to become tolerant to your opioid dose. If you take the same dose every day, I'd be surprised if a month wasn't enough to stop getting any high from it, though it should remain equally effective for pain for much longer.

the UK "seeds" are the best. the pods are hit and miss. the reason the seeds are the best is because all the dried pods get rained on and the opium seeps into the seeds (mainly happens to UK poppies because you have a rainy enviornment). nevertheless i have had great pods from the UK so i hope you have a good batch. Yeah dont take the oramorph when you do the tea, the tea is way better anyways. but its bitter. put some honey or something in it, makes a world of difference.

the UK "seeds" are the best. the pods are hit and miss. the reason the seeds are the best is because all the dried pods get rained on and the opium seeps into the seeds (mainly happens to UK poppies because you have a rainy enviornment). nevertheless i have had great pods from the UK so i hope you have a good batch. Yeah dont take the oramorph when you do the tea, the tea is way better anyways. but its bitter. put some honey or something in it, makes a world of difference.
Im drinking me UK poppy seed tea right now. love it.

Cheers mate, my last meds kicking me, so roughly 60-90 minutes with the Cyclizine added in.

I'll investigate tomorrow, find out where to get etc. I think there's a few old poppies with just pod that look old and dry in my garden lol.

So grind down and strain through coffee paper etc. I'll be sensible after reading some of the stories and maybe just try 10 grams as a tester, plus only have a drop off morphine beforehand.

Sounds to good and easy to be true. I'd imagine I'd probably be using uk pods, probably even sell in health shops etc.

Can't type now, good sign lol, plus dropped from 200mg last night to just about 130 today and way more effective today. Guessing you in US?, see if you can get Cyclizine, probably be OTC there. Think it's lot stricter here than there.

I'll see whats in garden and hopefully be able to use those, look dried òut and pretty dead but think that's probably a good thing.

Cheers matey 👍

YES, CYCLIZINE!
A couple of them really does potentiate opioids noticeably.

do not attempt that much on the first GO!!! use 10-15 grams of pod, thats about 2-3 pods. 30-40g is way too much thats almost ten pods

You're eating too much. People are so quick to blame meds on weight gain, but it's rarely the case. Opioids generally cause weight loss. Diazepam can cause weight gain but only by increasing your appetite. You either snack a lot, have calorie liquids or your one meal is insanely high calorie. It's also possible that taking moderately high doses of two strong sedatives is reducing your activity levels.
Eating one meal a day is a horrible idea, btw. The less frequently you eat, the slower your metabolism. So doing that has probably slowed your metabolism down. I'm eight and a half stone and rarely eat large meals, but eat several times a day plus snack and maintain weight on around 2600 calories a day. I don't exercise at all (arthritis in my knees, two prolapsed discs) but I have a walk up the street and back when I have a cigarette (probably once per waking hour).
I used to be anorexic so I know what I'm talking about here. At one point when I had been starving for about 3 months (from like 10 and a half stone to 6 and a half) and I literally stayed the same weight for three weeks on 700 calories a day.
3 months is DEFINITELY enough to become tolerant to your opioid dose. If you take the same dose every day, I'd be surprised if a month wasn't enough to stop getting any high from it, though it should remain equally effective for pain for much longer.
I'm definitely not eating too much!!! I'm not eating sensibly having 1 meal a day, I know that.

Since my 10 year messy relationship split up and my only true friend stepping in front of a train, my appetite has vanished. I'm not night binging or snacking. I have a fast metabolism, TSH 0.18. Unless it's from being on during that period Quetiapine, which I stopped as I thought it was that, now on Venlafaxine, which could be influencing it.

I dropped from 225lb to 150lb (January 2020 - May 2021), pretty much on same diet as now but with snacks and Night binging. Before I was on morphine I would 2-5 times weekly make myself sick, which I used to do constantly back in 2008. I'm not doing that now because I don't want to waste the morphine. I have between 500-1200 calories daily.

I think it's either meds or very bad depression.

do not attempt that much on the first GO!!! use 10-15 grams of pod, thats about 2-3 pods. 30-40g is way too much thats almost ten pods
Ok cheers mate lol. I remember you saying 80-120 grams and that uk stuff roughly 3x stronger? Or is that just for if I'm using the seeds? 30grams of seeds and 10 grams pod. Is that what you meant