• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opium poppy shelf life?

Nutmeg is a mistake I made too, it makes the most brutal DXM trip look like a few nights at The Hilton. That's pure Evil in my book, I can say it's not a trip, it's more fitting to say the experience is closer to some Russian FSB putting some neurological poison on your door-handle & you survive BUT the time you were ill is labeled as a trip.

You done Datura before?
Yove got me curious...

Very good point @Zopiclone bandit.

Amanatina mucaria has a look alike called Panther Cap and it's been known to kill.
It's a bit more orange than red and that's about it!

Last edited:
Dunno - as soon as the russians discovered vodka they dropped muscaria like a motherfucker. Terence Mckenna said it was about as much fun as an elephant sitting on your head. And breaking wind.
They used muscaria a lot even in these days-probably locals in Siberia.A tribes going round and round with their deers

Very good point @Zopiclone bandit.

Amanatina mucaria has a look alike called Panther Cap and it's been known to kill.
It's a bit more orange than brown and that's about it!
Well,chemicals two mushrooms are close,but i have heard,that pantherina is more poisonous,that's why the used more muscaria.They are different like visual characteristic also.

Yeah the Panther shroom is a different trip, it's not poison though folks. I've seen several TR on them.

Yes may be you can tripping on pantera.Poisonous in sence,that may be more hard for stomach,more vomit,but i doubt,that can kill you.That is not Amanita phaloides(Death cap) or Amanita verna/virosa(Destroying angel)

Nutmeg is a mistake I made too, it makes the most brutal DXM trip look like a few nights at The Hilton. That's pure Evil in my book, I can say it's not a trip, it's more fitting to say the experience is closer to some Russian FSB putting some neurological poison on your door-handle & you survive BUT the time you were ill is labeled as a trip.

You done Datura before?

Never had DXM so can't make a comparison. But nutmeg is definitely not recommended - especially a 2oz dose of Schwartz powdered nutmeg eaten with a fuckin table spoon. 48 hours of delirium and pain, a mouth drier than Cleopatra's cunt, hanging onto the carpet in fear of falling off the world, while the room just kept on relentlessly spinning with regular bouts of violent vomiting and wishing I was dead.

As for Datura, that shit can fuck right off. I've never had it and never intend to.

That mdma I got didnt float my boat fubar - maybe it was mehdma but I wouldnt put in anywhere near 99.99% pure lsd or 4aco or mushrooms..I could go on...

That mdma I got didnt float my boat fubar - maybe it was mehdma but I wouldnt put in anywhere near 99.99% pure lsd or 4aco or mushrooms..I could go on...

Yeh, MehDMA is par for the course these days. But occasionally you find a diamond in the shit.

Butane is fuckin great in comparison.

But yeh, don't do that as it can result in instant death. Allegedly.
Used to do that when young . Not legal but ive got loads of phenibut through this site and never had any trouble . Lots of Punjabi grocery stores sell pods on the side whole pods or ground whole pods work out twice as cheap they call them dode

Used to do that when young . Not legal but ive got loads of phenibut through this site and never had any trouble . Lots of Punjabi grocery stores sell pods on the side whole pods or ground whole pods work out twice as cheap they call them dode

I once saw one of those cop "reality shows" - a foreign guy had some pods in his pocket and when the cop asked him what they were he said "We take them when we drink" and the cop instantly looked alarmed and said "You take them when you drink do you?"

I once saw one of those cop "reality shows" - a foreign guy had some pods in his pocket and when the cop asked him what they were he said "We take them when we drink" and the cop instantly looked alarmed and said "You take them when you drink do you?"
They used for hangover cures by Punjabis the use of them in punjab is massive also used by truck drivers to let them keep driving

. Lots of Punjabi grocery stores sell pods on the side whole pods or ground whole pods work out twice as cheap they call them dode
Can I ask how do you pronounce "dode"? Does it like rhyme with "code" or is it something else?

Can I ask how do you pronounce "dode"? Does it like rhyme with "code" or is it something else?
doe da is singular one pod doe de is more then one pod its hard for me to translate that the best i can do mate we also do raw opium that is called afeem

They used for hangover cures by Punjabis the use of them in punjab is massive also used by truck drivers to let them keep driving
Recently saw movie about H&opium users in this province,that have a long border with Pakistan.Very large desert like territory guarded with some barbwire and rarely patrools.Pakistans just go near fence and place the stuff.From another side in India guys watching and quickly runs and grab a stuff.Obvious no cameras-traffic runs relatively easy.Apart from that India itself is a big producer of legit pharma opii.Incredible place.Wish i could go there