• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates? Difference between fetanyl high and a heroin high

I'm glad you survived man.
I started studying pharmacology as a hobby during my heroin using years. And I think thats what saved me from overdosing.
Because I knew to look out for signs like a vinegar smell, color, taste, etc.. to tell if what I had was heroin.
And the one time I got fent, I kind of assumed before hand that it might be fent, because it was pure white, had no vinegar smell & just looked different.
So I figured I'd only do a tiny bump just to test it & make sure.

And sure enough, that tiny ass bump had me nodding harder than anything I've ever felt before. And I knew that if I hadn't known better & jumped into that powder like it was heroin, I might have overdosed as well. I was pissed and told my heroin dude to never give me that shit again. And he didn't.

How are you liking being on bupe?
I really liked bupe in the beginning. It gave me some of the energy, antidepressant & anxiety relieving effects that full agonists did & it lasted all day.
But after 7 years of being on it, it's of course nothing like that anymore. I still find it helpful some days though after all these years. But then other days I wish I could be on methadone or literally any other opioid.

Right, I can eat & sleep on adderall, but definitely not on meth. lol

I remember getting grey heroin rocks from time to time. Man I miss those days. I look back on my heroin use with rose tinted glasses I think, because it wasn't a drug that really ruined my life in any way. Sure it sucked when I had to go without it some times, but when I had it, I was completely at peace & a much more functional & over all happy person. Didn't need alcohol or any other drugs (except maybe weed) to keep me happy. But now I'm kind of miserable on buprenorphine, since bupe doesn't provide those same effects. And ironically, heroin gets this bad rep like it's this super dangerous evil drug, worse than any other drug on the planet. When in reality, it's actually pretty benign on your body physically & didn't intoxicate me in a way where I was useless. It was actually much more beneficial for me to be on heroin than on alcohol or meth or any other drug.

I was about 25-30 years old during my heroin years. I was dependent on pain pills long before that. I think everyone looks back at their 20's and early 30's with some sadness since it's usually the prime of their life. But I think I do even more so because I had access to constant opioids & good heroin & fun times. And now my life is a total bore. lol
I shared the same beliefs about heroin and kinda and had a pretty similar ideaology when it came to H. I started when j got out of the service and went back to NYC…. 2007. I’ve always been an opiate addict(I had an insane 80 connect in the Tenderloin of cali when I lived in the bay. 200 pills for 990….. less then 5 a pill and I could of sold them for 20 once I opened the door and been all out in u def an hiur

I have never tried Fentanyl "that I know of", so heroin wins in my book.

I find Fentanyl to be much more sedating and intoxicating, for me it feels as though I could feel my consciousness slipping away from me. Not in a good way, more like I'm about to overdose kind of way.it feels like you are being hit by an opiated train but without the euphoric rush.

Heroin is definitely more euphoric, stimulating, it makes me want to talk to everyone about anything. The itch is much better and is just overall more euphoric
That sedation you feel is most likely due to zylazine . Its used in surgery on large animals such as elephants.. makws you black out ..

Huge difference. I was an iv heroin addict pre fentanyl. Fentanyl sucks by far compared to heroin. It’s more a flat buzz if you can call it that. It’s like a flat buzz with heavy sedation and extremely risky. No safe way to use. Zero. Eventually it will get you.

Heroin, risky but not nearly as risky and the high is like a taste of heaven. It’s like a full body orgasm when that plunger pulls back and you see the blood flash and then push it in and bam BLISS

But it’s poison. It’s a trick and they will both destroy your lives.

L Ron Hubbard as much as I don’t like the guy at all he has some good fiction books. One series is about an alien invasion and the aliens play the long game and introduce drugs to these “apes” and get them weak and addicted. Idk just made me think of that book.

To put it in perspective regarding the risk between the two- I OFd 2x in my years of iv heroin use. Once was because I was in Xanax and blacked out. I didn’t usually take benzos but did a friend a favor and ended up with a bottle so whatever. Blacked out and OF.

With fentanyl I ODd 6 times out of ten. And I tried it again for the first time in years and said I’ll only take tiny bumps so I’m safe. Hell no, ODd. No safe way to use this!

Repeat that. No safe way to use fentanyl.

Huge difference. I was an iv heroin addict pre fentanyl. Fentanyl sucks by far compared to heroin. It’s more a flat buzz if you can call it that. It’s like a flat buzz with heavy sedation and extremely risky. No safe way to use. Zero. Eventually it will get you.

Heroin, risky but not nearly as risky and the high is like a taste of heaven. It’s like a full body orgasm when that plunger pulls back and you see the blood flash and then push it in and bam BLISS

But it’s poison. It’s a trick and they will both destroy your lives.

L Ron Hubbard as much as I don’t like the guy at all he has some good fiction books. One series is about an alien invasion and the aliens play the long game and introduce drugs to these “apes” and get them weak and addicted. Idk just made me think of that book.

To put it in perspective regarding the risk between the two- I OFd 2x in my years of iv heroin use. Once was because I was in Xanax and blacked out. I didn’t usually take benzos but did a friend a favor and ended up with a bottle so whatever. Blacked out and OF.

With fentanyl I ODd 6 times out of ten. And I tried it again for the first time in years and said I’ll only take tiny bumps so I’m safe. Hell no, ODd. No safe way to use this!

Repeat that. No safe way to use fentanyl.
Agree, no safe way to use fent. I was drooling while you were describing the heroin high!

Being in the UK we can still thankfully get diamorphine/Heroin on the streets and yes, when tolerance is low or you have enough it's fantastic.

I've tried what was apparently fentanyl, carfentanyl and pharmaceutical alfentanil (Shit lasts 15 minutes and stops WD for 30mins!).
All of then were sedative but no real euphoria.
The supposed fentanyl and carfentanyl made me black out too.

If you've never tried heroin the closest you could get is morphine, try getting some pills if you can.
It's very similar but when injected causes the stereotypical pins and needles.
Unfortunately it only has around a 5% bioavailability when sniffed, so you'll either need to use it orally or inject it, obviously using micron-filters if you do.
You could turn it in to freebase and smoke it or acetylate it and make heroin but that's a lot more passing about.