• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates? Difference between fetanyl high and a heroin high

I totally agree . Although my experience has been with only pharma opioids and never tried H. But my experience with Fent was awful.

In the early 2000's I was totally strung out on pharmaceutical opiates. My Dr. (I had kizer misspelled on purpose) would pretty much give me whatever I asked for. As long as I didn't call it in early they never ever questioned my refills.
I had over 9 years experienced a fair amount of different opiates my absolute fave was Hycodan cough syrup. From many many convos with my husband and close friends it's very close to Heroin.
All that to say
I tried fent about a week ago and did like 4 or 5 o bumps throughout the day to gain some perspective on this nasty little concoction.

That garbage stayed with me for 4 frikkin days.

I must say that fentanyl in all forms ime/imo is shit.
It was the worst high ever.
Jagged raw harsh ugly aggressive ... Those are the words that come to mind when I want to tell my experience.
Imo opiates make you warm and fuzzy and everything is lovely and I could work all day clean the house and cook dinner all in a short time and with a smile. That Fetty shit made me very aggressive and mean (that's putting mildly) not to mention it made me feel like I was losing my shit totally. It was fent powder so who knows what the hell was in it. I am thinking maybe ketamine.
So yeah I seriously DO NOT GET why people say this garbage is fire..
Imo old school opiates is equal to buying a designer suit at Nordies.
The Fetty is equal to buying a cheap Chinese counterfeit knock off from a guy in an alley.
Omg, I thought I was the only one. Out of desperation, I was having withdrawals, and Fenta in an ampoule was the only thing available.
So, all scared because of the horrors I've seen and read, I went ahead and took the amount that was needed, and if anything it made my WDs worse!
I couldn't believe it. I was not enjoyable at all. So I don't get what the fuss is all about.

No, see? You just made my point. People new to opiates WILL prefer fentanyl. Only way I can see that not happening is if they take too much the first time. Very easily happens. It’s all tolerance related. Once you get to the heroin/methadone level, it don’t matter anyway! No opiates are gonna give you true euphoria, just mainly a body high. But if you get medical grade fentanyl, even with a methadone tolerance, you’ll get ‘some’ euphoria. Just enough to know that you’re not fucking with heroin right now.
I couldn't disagree more. I shot HEROIN for 18 years. Yes, it was cut...with baby laxative. I was fortunate in that I dealt with 2 dealers my entire ride. The first few months on dope I absolutely was, not useless, but as soon as I did my shot I knew to just go lie down and watch tv or listen to music. It was not until I became
strung out, that not only did I need/have to have it to function...it gave me energy! Good heroin was a body high but also highly motivating.

fentanyl blows!!!! Jesus, what a bummer of a drug. No euphoria, complete nod and over before you can count to 50. I got out at the right time. If true heroin ever
makes an appearance, I will gladly jump back on. Until then....

Also, these days calling that trash fentanyl is a misnomer. It's not fentanyl. It's various other fentanyl like analogs and other RCs.

I've done pharma fentanyl only once, but it was 100x better than fentalogs and street garbage.

Well there’s the issue right there, many of us aren’t talking about tar which is garbage in comparison to high purity diacetylmorphine.

But then real high purity heroin is but a legend at this point, the only scene in the US not completely taken over by fentanyl is the SW Tar scene.

-GC
True. Never did tar when I lived out in SF, CA. Only ever brown NY powder. Tan, with that lovely vinegar perfume!!!

Fentanyl sucks ball sac in my opinion. Reading through the comments, as with anything, it depends on the person. For me, fentanyl has no euphoria, got me ROCKED (I needed almost NOTHING and had a pretty high tolerance), hit me hard and lasted not very long. Maybe a few hours and then I’d usually wake up with my head down some place ready for another shot. I have OD’d a few times on fentanyl. Each time needing narcan and once takin 45 mins to revive by paramedics. Be careful.

heroin- euphoric high and lasted me about 8 hours. This was back when heroin was actually heroin,between 2004 and 2014’ish. Totally different highs. I don’t use opiates anymore because I’m on vivitrol. Heroin around here isn’t heroin anymore. It’s almost always that and god knows what.
It does suck ball sac. I hate that shit so much there aren't words to describe it.
It's a cheap chinese counterfeit knock-off of heroin.
It's weaponized dope .
I have an ugly feeling that the worst is yet to come. The supply is controlled by only a few. If they ever cut off the supply.... Yikes

Last edited:
Also, these days calling that trash fentanyl is a misnomer. It's not fentanyl. It's various other fentanyl like analogs and other RCs.

I've done pharma fentanyl only once, but it was 100x better than fentalogs and street garbage.
I keep saying the same thing. They should absolutely not be calling that garbage fentanyl.
It's a cheap counterfeit knock-off.

Last edited:
I have never had heroin but i have had lots of fentanyl dilaudid and morphine. Fentanyl lacks any euphoria at all imo and i would honestly rather codeine for getting high. Fent is awesome for pain but nothing else really

Oh my god… So if pharma fent is “that much better” I’m scared to think what street fent is like or why anyone in their right mind would even use the stuff?

-GC

I couldn't disagree more. I shot HEROIN for 18 years. Yes, it was cut...with baby laxative. I was fortunate in that I dealt with 2 dealers my entire ride. The first few months on dope I absolutely was, not useless, but as soon as I did my shot I knew to just go lie down and watch tv or listen to music. It was not until I became
strung out, that not only did I need/have to have it to function...it gave me energy! Good heroin was a body high but also highly motivating.

fentanyl blows!!!! Jesus, what a bummer of a drug. No euphoria, complete nod and over before you can count to 50. I got out at the right time. If true heroin ever
makes an appearance, I will gladly jump back on. Until then....
A fent nod i never had it sounds like if you do to many pods you get a deep nod but its not got the euphoria a heroin buzz got am i right and you mention motivating whole body rush that's heroin

Oh my god… So if pharma fent is “that much better” I’m scared to think what street fent is like or why anyone in their right mind would even use the stuff?

-GC
I was going through withdrawals and the only thing available was pharmaceutical Fentanyl.
It was in an ampoule.
Thinking that i would get relief, it was awful. I felt it made my withdrawals much worse.

Omg, I thought I was the only one. Out of desperation, I was having withdrawals, and Fenta in an ampoule was the only thing available.
So, all scared because of the horrors I've seen and read, I went ahead and took the amount that was needed, and if anything it made my WDs worse!
I couldn't believe it. I was not enjoyable at all. So I don't get what the fuss is all about.
I keep asking myself what the fuss is about too. I can not wrap my head around why people like it. The young ppl I get it because a lot of them have never had heroin before it wasn't heroin anymore. Or fent is their first one.
The deep nausea alone is a deal breaker for me.
Then add in all the risk of ya know, fukking death.
The drugs they add are much worse than fentanyl in the context of withdrawals .
From my research xylazine/tranq dope withdrawal is extreme. Same with benzo dope.
Overdose is not a risk with this shit it's almost a guarantee. It's not IF an overdose will happen it's WHEN .

I was going through withdrawals and the only thing available was pharmaceutical Fentanyl.
It was in an ampoule.
Thinking that i would get relief, it was awful. I felt it made my withdrawals much worse.

I’ve said this plenty before but back when me and my “friends” were using fentanyl was the last choice of opiates. Below everything else, and we had access to unlimited fentanyl patches. I’d rather have a single 10mg hydrocodone or Suboxone.

I remember having a 10 pack box of the strongest patches available (forget dosage) and couldn’t even give them away! Nowadays I probably could but this was back in the days where doctors handed out opiates, the good ol days.

-GC

A fent nod i never had it sounds like if you do to many pods you get a deep nod but its not got the euphoria a heroin buzz got am i right and you mention motivating whole body rush that's heroin
Heroin became the motivating force in which to accomplish anything. Too many stereotypes out there that depict a heroin addict laying in a ditch or propped up against a wall, paralyzed. While that may be true for some....I guess I was a highly functioning addict. I only got the nod when I finally either sat down or got into bed for the night. Otherwise, it was go, go, go. A body high in that it masked any physical pain I might have felt, like my fucking arthritic knees and bad back. It
was the perfect drug for me. Had antidepressant qualities. I also ended up in prison, so.... I always need to remember that part when I start romanticizing it again.
I still fiend for it, but Fentanyl stops me dead in my tracks. Got a couple grams a few months ago that had Fent or an analogue and I did my shot. And waited.
And waited. No euphoria (my favorite fucking part!!!). I went to grab a book off my bookcase and next thing I know I am sitting on the floor with my head in my
fucking lap. Then you go do more because it has no legs.

FENTANYL HAS ROBBED RECREATIONAL DRUG USERS OF DRUG USAGE!!!!:mad:

Heroin became the motivating force in which to accomplish anything. Too many stereotypes out there that depict a heroin addict laying in a ditch or propped up against a wall, paralyzed. While that may be true for some....I guess I was a highly functioning addict. I only got the nod when I finally either sat down or got into bed for the night. Otherwise, it was go, go, go. A body high in that it masked any physical pain I might have felt, like my fucking arthritic knees and bad back. It
was the perfect drug for me. Had antidepressant qualities. I also ended up in prison, so.... I always need to remember that part when I start romanticizing it again.
I still fiend for it, but Fentanyl stops me dead in my tracks. Got a couple grams a few months ago that had Fent or an analogue and I did my shot. And waited.
And waited. No euphoria (my favorite fucking part!!!). I went to grab a book off my bookcase and next thing I know I am sitting on the floor with my head in my

I agree is has robbed us. Of more than just using though. 😕

I always found Heroin motivating and euphoria pods and raw opium are very motivating with much less euphoria . In India pods and raw opium are used by taxi and truck drivers to keep them awake . The reststops you could buy under the table raw opium which they call afeem and pods which are called dode . I also a functioning addict but a non functioning in recovery . But raw opium and pods have a longer wd can last a month

Oh how I miss good 'ole heroin. This post reminds me of how I do miss my boy, more than I thought! Anyways, the differences of the two are easily identifiable to me because I've used heroin extensively in the past.

Heroin: it feels more natural when ingested. My brain can tell it has some natural properties within the warm, inviting rush it provides when injected or smoked. H has legs. The duration of the high lasts longer & the sedation from the rush is more pleasurable than a fentanyl rush, in my opinion. The rush diminishes into a blissful high that lasts approximately a few hours. It's overall a more euphoric rush & high. Plus, rather than having to fix up four to ten times a day like on fetty, you only need to use two to three times, daily.

Fentanyl: the rush hits hard & fast, to the point of near incapacitation. The onset of fentanyl comes & goes before you realize it, with the after effect or high only lasting around 30 minutes or less. The sedation occurs rapidly & it feels more like going under anesthesia than anything else. You fade into darkness than come to & then it's over. Not to mention the unpredictability of potentcy in different batches. One hit can kill you if it's too strong. The withdrawal comes on much quicker & you have to use up to sometimes ten times a day to stave off withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
I find Fentanyl to be much more sedating and intoxicating, for me it feels as though I could feel my consciousness slipping away from me. Not in a good way, more like I'm about to overdose kind of way.it feels like you are being hit by an opiated train but without the euphoric rush.

Heroin is definitely more euphoric, stimulating, it makes me want to talk to everyone about anything. The itch is much better and is just overall more euphoric

Agree with basically every one here...
Fentantyl = garbage
Diacetylmorphine = king/queen of opiates

I feel sorry for today's generation of opioid users who idea of "heroin" is going to be tainted by fentanyl when they feel nothiing alike.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the sub receptor mu2 is resonsonsible for a lot of euphoria & good feelings from opioids like heroin.
I don't think fentanyl binds to mu2 like heroin or other opioids do. So even though it's 50x "stronger" than heroin, that doesn't mean it's going to be 50x better.
Buprenorphine is also like 40x stronger than morphine/heroin but anyone who's used it knows it doesn't hold a candle to heroin. Mostly due to it's partial agonism but also because of it's binding profile.

The way an opioid binds to all the 3 main receptors + subreceptors and even non-opioid receptors all determines how that opioid is going to feel subjectively. Making some feel better than others even if those others are technically more potent or stronger.