• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiate heads!!!! Stop dribbling whats the scariest (overdose) you have had with opiates I wanna taste your fear!

When I was first being trialled on 100 mg MS-Contin in the States, there was a Class I FDA recall on the batch I got my fill from as they had either 200 or 400 mg morphine sulphate per tablet . . . my pain relief was much better, and one of my first doses, being a 666 per cent de facto increase, on top of the other medications including ad libitum Dilaudid and several potentiators with DXM as one of them, made quite a difference . So morphine apparently has the unusual side effect of bilocation -- I was 200 km away on a short holiday and in a deep and long nap, but no fewer than a dozen of my co-workers and my boss said that they saw me for up to 15 seconds or so at my desk or in the car park and corridors as well, and it actually took some doing to untangle it as my first day back the payroll lady came to my desk and asked if I had some extra hours that week. I wonder if the Fair Labour Standards Act 1938 has a category for such a thing, like time and two-thirds or whatever . . .

Although the news of the recall didn't come out before my next appointment, I was in one of those rapid intensification cycles which drove the dose up so high, so after I got real 100s, which as it is are called Blockbusters as are their European equivalents, and they did not work as well, the doctor sussed out that something was new and she had no problem with increasing the dose incrementally over the next four months, although with no more praeternatural side effects of which I was aware . . .

Last edited:
Are you saying morphine caused you to exist in two places doing 2 different sets of activities at once?

Are you saying morphine caused you to exist in two places doing 2 different sets of activities at once?

I was not able to bring any information back, so in order to state in the affirmative, I guess would have to see it again for myself, which is sort of difficult in the same way as viewing one's arsehole without resorting to mirrors, but the dozen or so people who saw me on my day off when I was way down the road were insistent on what they saw . . . . I would think that the most likely scenario is that the initial quadruple morphine dose almost stopped my breathing and what those people saw was a crisis apparition, which is merely paranormal and could possibly be scientifically explained here in anno domini 2019 if the will were there,, rather than straight up bilocation . . . but then again, morphine is God's Own Medicine, a sacred substance which can make people into saints, at least whilst they are on the Miss Emma . . .

Yeh, three fuckin times. Tbh, it wasn't scary for me because I was out for the count, but it was scary as fuck for my girlfriend.
They don’t defriib a stooped hard- only one that is beating erratically- usaualy one that WILL stop without intervention