• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiate heads!!!! Stop dribbling whats the scariest (overdose) you have had with opiates I wanna taste your fear!

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I already wrote about my scariest well defo up their with the scariest anyway, fentanyl experience im experiencing pst high for the first time also

I tried to kill my self by shooting a brick. Woke up three hours later drooling all over myself. Some how across a decade that’s as close as I’ve come

You should repost yours here to get it started, Pete. I don't remember reading it, or unless you mean that time you were posting the other day about how you were scared you were gonna to stop breathing.

This seems like a thread better suited for Drug Culture, so I've moved it over here.

My scariest was one night w 300mg morphine ( which is my usual dose so it was odd that it happened but some days depending on how much you ate etc they can hit you differently as im sure you know) so i took my dose, takes 45 min to hit, when the 45min marker came along id realized i wasnt waiting and i dont know if it was 45min, i remember imagining i was doing stuff, i was listening to a movie play but i was in full on nod mode, imagining i was doing stuff, i had snapped out of the nod after say 30min-1hr of being in it to be literally shocked/dazed by the fact that in my head i was literally fine, sober and waiting for it to hit only to find out id been in a severely deep nod for some time, but after that it was quite blissful as i was able to slip in and out of nods almost at will, 10/10 never had the experience after that one but its one ill never forget it was like an awake dream type of craziness, was basically shocking because the whole first nod/wave i wasnt even aware of it and boy oh boy my nod felt so real it was unbelievable

But i have to add^ i was never in the dangerzone since it was my normal dose, my breathing n everything was fine little respiratory depression but not as bad as when i started, aaaand i just burned myself w my dope pipe herpderp just reading shadows reply about you being scared of not breathing, try to take as much as you can handle and worst case as long as youre alive, try not to focus hardcore on if youre breathing fine or not, youll always get respiratory depression whether youre a 3-6 gram a day dope user or 500000 per day, the worst thing you can do is focus on that, as if you do from experience youll just end up with anxiety, ruining your buzz the best you can do is acknowledge it and then think idk how experienced you are but think to what level 1-10 youre breathing less i feel fine even up to 5.5/10 and know nothing bads gonna happen because ive experienced near overdose which ill put at an 8.5/10 N it was rather shitty just because like you perhaps being not experienced at the time was just worried about myself because no one should die to opiates theyre there to love enjoy and take with caution, what i can say is never to chase past highs as everyone can be different depending wassup in your body half the time you can achieve perfect same ones with same doses somtimes not, but dont use them in a dumb fashion as i know most people "try" not to but end up making an oopsie on too much like i had at one point but if you think its surpassing a 6-7/10 just wake yourself up, and maybe have a few sips of coffee and see how you feel, opiates will surprisingly make you learn alot about how you can breathe, handle shit and what not but use with caution and try not to chase as one day after an epic high you CAN get it again its just a matter of hit and miss and whats going on
P.s. if it seems like a ramble, i just had a lil hit of coke so im kinda in the clouds rn, sorry if thats annoying but i always share on BL cause i care and no one needs to worry about crazy shit happening as long as again, caution is key and handling how you feel is important, never nod off if you feel like youre gasping for air or taking huge deep breaths every once in awhile, you can still enjoy a high while awake there isnt a necessity to nod every time

Last edited:
Fuckin shit, didnt think i wrote THAT much ^ if you ever need 1 on 1 advice or just reassurance youre welcome to hit me up in a message and im usually lurking blue light every so often, and i try to help wherever i can, ive helped quite a few people with cocaine guidance as the drug can be a tricky bugger

The scariest overdoses are the ones you survive. Wait until you wake up in hospital with a syringe of naloxone sticking out of your arm having been defibrillated three times on the way there. Now that's scary...

The scariest overdoses are the ones you survive. Wait until you wake up in hospital with a syringe of naloxone sticking out of your arm having been defibrillated three times on the way there. Now that's scary...
Just wondering on this, defibulated, cause it stops your heart? I always assumed it instead basically suffocated you to death no??

the first time i o.d'd was in 2000 i was sent to a bail hostel in a different town, city to be exact, and hadn't used for a couple of days. i got a train back to my home town cos i hadn't made any new contacts in the new city. when i landed at my home town i rang my usual supplier and got half a gram of gear, split it between me and two aquaintences. knew something was gonna happen within a minute of having the dig ( i.v.) and sure enough, woke up in an ambulance with a paramedic sat beside me looking rather worried. i asked what had happend and was told i'd overdosed. the paramedic also said if they'd got to me 5 mins later, they would've been calling the coroner ! 19 years later and i'm still using ! we really don't learn do we ?!

the first time i o.d'd was in 2000 i was sent to a bail hostel in a different town, city to be exact, and hadn't used for a couple of days. i got a train back to my home town cos i hadn't made any new contacts in the new city. when i landed at my home town i rang my usual supplier and got half a gram of gear, split it between me and two aquaintences. knew something was gonna happen within a minute of having the dig ( i.v.) and sure enough, woke up in an ambulance with a paramedic sat beside me looking rather worried. i asked what had happend and was told i'd overdosed. the paramedic also said if they'd got to me 5 mins later, they would've been calling the coroner ! 19 years later and i'm still using ! we really don't learn do we ?!

Can you remember the feeling when you knew you were going over? For me it started as pins and needles in my spine which quickly spread throughout my whole body and intensified until it felt like being electrocuted. Then I went down.

True about not learning though, it took me another 10 years to stop after that.

My worst over dose i didnt even remember passing out i just remember going into the kitchen for something to eat quite late in the evening next thing i know i wake up perfectly lying straight on my back i got up straight away confused and scared strangely the back of my head which must have fallen on the floor didnt hurt at all their wasn't even a bruise our kitchen floor was like solid lamanated so i dont know how i didn't crack my head open unless i just sat down for a sec on the floor and nodded off i went bed straight after i was annoyed because the codeine wasn't giving me any euphoria like the night before so i was chasing it ended up doing 490mg and this is thd first time i took such a high dose so its not suprising in hindsight

remember getting the usual prickly feeling (morphine itch/tingle) but times 10, then me vision started blacking round the edges like when your gonna pass out. the twats that i was with looked at each other and told me to get out the flat, so i did, but when i was walking down the stairs to get to the street i knew i was gonna pass out, so i sat down on the last couple of steps and woke up in an ambulance. scared me, but i didn't stop me using.

remember getting the usual prickly feeling (morphine itch/tingle) but times 10, then me vision started blacking round the edges like when your gonna pass out. the twats that i was with looked at each other and told me to get out the flat, so i did, but when i was walking down the stairs to get to the street i knew i was gonna pass out, so i sat down on the last couple of steps and woke up in an ambulance. scared me, but i didn't stop me using.

Yeh, that's it. Luckily I was with an older head who knew to administer CPR until the ambulance arrived. I owe that guy my fuckin life...

i've had to get paramedics to a few ppl who i've been with in the past. they're never that grateful though. i get it like, that naloxone fuckin cripple's your buzz, but hey, i'd rather have that than be dead.

Fuckin shit, didnt think i wrote THAT much ^ if you ever need 1 on 1 advice or just reassurance youre welcome to hit me up in a message and im usually lurking blue light every so often, and i try to help wherever i can, ive helped quite a few people with cocaine guidance as the drug can be a tricky bugger
I think I may be overdosing. How do I know? I have narcan but in scared to use it