• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Only fans site?

Cant you join one of those sites like jasmin or the ones on xhamster xnxx redtube xvideo i only heard people mention them i dont go on them . You see loads of women on them working from home

Isn't it lovely to relapse in Dec EVERY FUCKING YEAR? 😂😂😂
Im going to relapse christmas morning got my heroin and cocaine plus a bottle of ammonia just the heroin while i make the meats then have nice dinner with her and my friend then it party time . December the birth of jesus we have to celebrate be a sin not to. No change that a few blasts jump in shower then smoke some brown it would have been six days clean hopefully wont get wd for one session even if i do it wont be bad

Im going to relapse christmas morning got my heroin and cocaine plus a bottle of ammonia just the heroin while i make the meats then have nice dinner with her and my friend then it party time . December the birth of jesus we have to celebrate be a sin not to. No change that a few blasts jump in shower then smoke some brown it would have been six days clean hopefully wont get wd for one session even if i do it wont be bad
Ima do 60mg of oxycodone clonaz and loads of beer. I can't touch white anymore haha don't enjoy it. I just wanna feel warm and fuzzy, been a while since I've done true opiates.

Seriously i was feeling so horny the heroin is leaving my body you start feeling horny again wife gone out to get me some packets of lope she piossed of any way and all would have made you do is some pussy play and show some tit then i saw the dick part not for me i dont judge we each have our thing good luck to you . If i could just get my dick out have a wank i would but who wants to see a 45-year-olds uncircumcised dick born in UK so not cut.Also had a wank now feel worse for but it lessened the pressure. Wife back with only 6 lope fucking Poundland they restricting it to one pack of six per person

FFS, she could have done the rounds with the local pharmacies and got some Paramol as well...

U cam get away with one day of relapse, it's just gonna be a Lil uncomfortable for a day or day and a half then you can carry on getting back to normal.

FFS, she could have done the rounds with the local pharmacies and got some Paramol as well...
Whats that bruv and why are they restricting lopermide i used to buy 20 packs in one go is paramol otc i send her out again i can drive pregabs working but its cold

U cam get away with one day of relapse, it's just gonna be a Lil uncomfortable for a day or day and a half then you can carry on getting back to normal.
Yea im hoping it be like that a little uncomfortable can be sorted with phenibut and lope i also take one pregab down from 60 300mg so that 300mg plus phenibut and lope handle that

Yea im hoping it be like that a little uncomfortable can be sorted with phenibut and lope i also take one pregab down from 60 300mg so that 300mg plus phenibut and lope handle that
I always take 10 lopes in one go.

That should be able to make it bearable man, the only thing about lope it takes like 4 hrs to fully kick in.

That should be able to make it bearable man, the only thing about lope it takes like 4 hrs to fully kick in.
Tell me about it bruv but when you get that warmth in the stomach it feels good. I also take your advice only 24mg off lope max i used to take 24 pills at a time. How are you doing my brother how is your pain is it getting any better . Once i took 40 or 30 cant remember in one go and fuck me i got this pain in my heart going to the back it was scary . I been lying to wife this a flu not wds im told her im only doing it twice a week but been making pod tea and smoking gear when she out shopping or tescos she knows but im deep into lie blaming it on my pal said he , made me a sausage and bacon baguette im in to deep have to stick to it

Last edited:
Whats that bruv and why are they restricting lopermide i used to buy 20 packs in one go is paramol otc i send her out again i can drive pregabs working but its cold

Paramol is dihydrocodeine and paracetamol. Bloody expensive though, I'd go with generic co-codamol myself. But as for loperamide, you can buy that shit off any supermarket shelf. There may be restrictions on how many you can buy, but there's no restrictions on how many supermarkets you can visit... ;)

Paramol is dihydrocodeine and paracetamol. Bloody expensive though, I'd go with generic co-codamol myself. But as for loperamide, you can buy that shit off any supermarket shelf. There may be restrictions on how many you can buy, but there's no restrictions on how many supermarkets you can visit... ;)
i got co codamol but i eat to many and paracetamol fucks my stomach up im going asda ill buy loads of lope and scan them at different machines say im paying some things cash and some by card fucking boris the cunt resticting fucking lope i now have to get out of bed and be cold already freeing with two jumpers on gonna look like a proper junkie and it fucking christmas well might see a milf something to put in wank bank and knock one out when get home

Tell me about it bruv but when you get that warmth in the stomach it feels good. I also take your advice only 24mg off lope max i used to take 24 pills at a time. How are you doing my brother how is your pain is it getting any better . Once i took 40 or 30 cant remember in one go and fuck me i got this pain in my heart going to the back it was scary . I been lying to wife this a flu not wds im told her im only doing it twice a week but been making pod tea and smoking gear when she out shopping or tescos she knows but im deep into lie blaming it on my pal said he , made me a sausage and bacon baguette im in to deep have to stick to it
Aye, my pain is doing alright. Although, I'm going through a tough time atm and since I don't wanna iv dope or get dependant on opiates. I'm drinking like 3 times a week, alcohol Is fucking great for pain tbh but on xmas eve ima chip a Lil bit of oxy. I deserve some proper euphoria for all the shit I'm going through but I'm getting by.
Yeah dude, I can relate to what you're doing. It Sucks having to lie to your partner. :( reminds me of my last ex, she once sold her laptop just to not see me wding but I was knee deep in shit at the time. She didn't know it was for morphine but I invented a really creative story and that I needed money asap. I feel bad just remembering that xd.

I can kinda understand the attraction of being a cam girl. But not for the money tho. Just knowing how yummy you are and how hot it makes others to watch you touch yourself could be a turn on and stuff...ya know what I mean...js