One Nation 2 july 3rd NYC full line up

NJSHY is going???? Whoaah I havent seen you in ages. I def have to hit this one up :)
Christine try to get Heather to go :)
See everyone soon getting my tickets today at 611 records :)

grrrrr. i hate when my friends say they are 100% all about going to a partie with me and talk to me about it like nothing is gonna stop them from going. then they pull some stupid bs excuses outta their butts and try and pull "i don't think i can go" shit with me :( at least they didn't tell me at the last minute, or after i had bought a ticket. then i would have MADE them go anyway.
i'm also depending on my credit card limit being increased (should have already been done, but hopefully will be in a few days). thats really the only way i can afford it.
cross your fingers for me!! i'm really trying to go. haven't been to an nyc partie in awhile. and i get all tingly just thinking about hearing misstress barbara spin. :D
~kristen~

squeaks--
you better be for real...it's been too long since we've really got to hang out.
i can't wait for this, it's gonna be so so so sick.
hope i get to meet you all

This is the Squeakers here(using e-girls computer :) ) Well I got my tickets so Nickie and Christine and well everyone who said they are going BETTER go :)
See everyone in two weeks :)

OK THIS IS MY LAST PLEA FOR HELP!!!!!!!!
I am desperate for a ride to this event!!!
This will be MY LAST PARTY and CHANCE TO MEET BLUELIGHTERS before i leave for the army.......
i will not be able to attend another party untill 2005-2006
SO I MAKE THIS OFFER...........................
ANY BLUELIGHTER WILLING TO TRAVEL EITHER ON THEIR WAY OR OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET ME IN SCRANTON PA WILL RECIEVE $50.00 PLUS MY SHARE FOR GAS!!!
I NEED A RIDE TO THE EVENT AND BACK
anyone who can help me i will be in your debt forever if you need directions or just want to know about this you can e-mail me @ : [email protected]
or you can IM me at [email protected] (msn messanger)
or dpoke65 / zenrin21 (2 s/n's for aim)
thank you for all your help

PLEASE!!! Any one in or near Scranton, PA PUH-LEASE give him a ride. Any good samaritans out there? I would do it but that would mean me driving 3 hours each way. I only live 50 mins from NYC, so I can't do it. There are no trains near him either. Come on people!

just got home from my fabulous trip to Wilkes Barre to visit E-girl and Frosty and crew.
Dpoke I noticed that you are in Scranton well why dont you just get a bus I saw that there is a bus station in Scranton I think it may be Martz and I know they run to NYC.
Come on use your head it'll be cheaper than paying someone 50 bux and gas etc etc. I do it all the time(take the bus to parties). The busses dont bite ya know!

ok i've locked down my ride for one nation so i'll be here. not sure what i'll be sporting i feel like dressing up in something interesting maybe i'll dig through some old halloween costumes... or maybe not.
i can't wait to play wish a few special ladies at this party ;)

Beth if you see this give me a call if you are serious about going to the party I would love to go with ya so you arent alone I just gotta figure out how to get off on a holiday if I cant then I will just quit my job(starting to really hate it there anyways)

Oh yes, kristin's buying tix for herself and I today, oh yes.
Hence, we WILL definitely be in attendance! :)
Peace ~Katie

This shit is only about a week away!!! I got my tickets and getting there is no problem. Teddy and Jamal cant wait to chill wit you guys again, and Kev are you goin???

^^^what up yo...good to hear that you are going
I believe I will be in attendance with ctrl x...and hopefully also gmni13 and xena. Just like starscape =P
the lineup is SICK. i can't wait to hear mistress barbara again...she sooo totally blew me away at boo6
Looking forward to everybody coming.
so what about a MEETUP
Last time at the hammerstein (Stereotopia) the meetup worked pretty well. Right when you walk in there will be 2 steps to go down onto the main floor. Let's meet up on the far right side of these 2 steps (when facing the stage). Let's say 11:00 pm and 1:00pm. For all you dnb heads please please please try and make it down
12.gif

I think i posted a picture last time. I'll try and find it again.
[ 25 June 2002: Message edited by: edoky145 ]

Originally posted by Coldshot:
Jay, nah im sittin this one out, need to save some cash.
Damn, I'm gonna miss partying and chillin with ya at this.
Originally posted by PartEkidRepsAcosta:
Hey Speekah, Jamal, AngelicK... If ya'll are going to this party, The offer is still on the table to chill at my me cribbo after...
Thanx bro! I'm definitely gonna take you up on your offer.
After giving it much thought, the whole Atlantic City beach party afterward, as spectacular as it sounds, isn't appealing to me anymore...
If you get a chance, IM me.
-Teddy

Ok...as if there weren't enough reasons to hate the justice system...I was arrested almost 6 months ago and have been awaiting my court date. I called the attorney's office and my bail bondsman's office at least once a week so I could clear my schedule far enough in advance when I had to go to court. Last fucking night I find out that my court date has been set since the 12th of June...but they did not tell me. I HAVE TO BE IN TEXAS FOR COURT ON THE 2ND!!!! I'm still going to try to make it to One Nation. My plane lands at BWI at noon on the 3rd...who knows how it will turn out though.

Originally posted by edoky145:
I believe I will be in attendance with ctrl x...and hopefully also gmni13 and xena. Just like starscape =P

yummy JF told me about ctrl x.... we're gonna take her to the bathroom for some luvin' i betcha :D

Eddie, you should know that if Jen's there I am. C'mon now.
Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
yummy JF told me about ctrl x.... we're gonna take her to the bathroom for some luvin' i betcha :D
Would I be sounding protective if i assured you this won't be happening? That is, unless "some luvin'" is a bump or two. =P
[ 26 June 2002: Message edited by: gmni13 ]