One Nation 2 july 3rd NYC full line up

RITM, Christopher Lawrence, Spacegirl, Misstress Barbera, Skylab 2000, Danny the Wildchild.........
who would ever want 2 go to this party? ME ME ME ME!!!!!! God, i can't wait!! money is tight, but we're gonna make it somehow........and then back to see Irene and Acosta in Myrtle Beach, SC, the next night. and then Dieselboy, Max Graham, Scott Henry, in D.C. on tha 5th. (and den?!) gonna need some chemical help for that weekend i think!!
would luv to meet up with some of you, maybe put some names to faces yeah? let me know plz [email protected]
hope 2 see u all there!!
~fisch~

^from where? I tried ticketmaster.com but they dont bring up the event :\ maybe ill stop by the spiritual emporium.

starlight i'm with ya on misstress barbara, saw her at WISH UPON A STAR, and that set changed my life forever, and lets not even begin to talk about her set at boo, lets just say, thank god it was raining
can't wait for this party, all i have heard is amazing things about RITM, not to mention the entire drum & bass room looks tasty, i guess i'll be all over the place this night, well countdown has begun, peace

^^^^^^^^^^DRAMA, DRAMA & StuckOnEarth is not even involved. :) (I'm just playin)
but Melissa-girl, GGRRRRR I like your fiesty attitude!! ;)
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: sugafist ]

Originally posted by x lolita x:
omg teddy I'm going to kick your ass at one nation for calling me shady ! :)
/shivers
OMG.... I'm like SO scurred...
You ARE shady!!!!
Keep yourself and your dips away from me and my friends!!
No drama here....just 100% real.
-Teddy

I'm just glad my ankle is all better so I can be more prepared for the 7 flight walk up and down the stairs. I really didn't mind it that much though. Good workout for the legs :D
It's worth it for this tight venue. Who is down for that Atlantic City party on the 4th? I am.

yeah, so i'm still going.. and i better see all you biznatches! :)
you can find me.. i'll be in the DnB room all night... if you can pull me outta there maybe i might make a meetup! HAHA.. FAT CHANCE!
well i might be outside for RITM, hopefully they will put on a fantastic show like the last time i saw em.. and i can bring my video camera.
Dana? info? can i? cause if i do, and i have to go back to my car to leave it there imma find you and eat you!.. lol jk.. but if i dont bring it and i find out i can.. imma be sad.. i wanna tape the show for my fiancee he cant go :(

i'll give you a show to tape for your fiancee =P j/k
meetup? what the hell is that? lol. I dont do those. I just run into you guys =P

^^^oh, if there is a meetup, you will be there. i'm tellin ya--i'm meeting everybody. you can run but you can't hide!!! muahahahahaha :)
i'm STILL and will forever be kicking myself in the ass for NOT doing the meetup at starscape. *kick*
all the sudden 2 of my friends are completely amped to hit this up with me. so--i'm like...90% sure i'm going :) :) it'll be 100% once i buy my ticket.
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~kristen~

Oh, don't get me wrong, I would love to meet up Kristen, I just dont really wanna miss someone I wanna see on stage for a meet up. That's why I usually just tend to run into people. Either way, you'll see me, can't miss me. It's not like I am a tiny guy who blends in with most of the 5 foot ravers. heheh.
Just look out for the 6'2" Samoan/Hawaiian (yet not Somoan or hawaiian) looking motherfucker with the black drunknmunky hat. :D
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

there are no video cameras allowed ... sorry about that
[ 18 June 2002: Message edited by: DanaSoe ]

/Prays that I'll get humped by BKR again..... lol
Getting seriously amped to see Misstress Barbara! EVERYONE is talking about these RITM people...... So I'm kinda amped to what they're all about.
-Teddy

soooooo... of course i will be in attendance. stereotopia was AIIIITTE but one nation should be ILLIN!!!
peace and how we all meeting u fawks!?

Speekah Phreekah
I know I met you at SS, but I hope I get a chance to hang out with you alittle more, at One Nation. Your very chill!!