One Nation 2 july 3rd NYC full line up

3 more weeks to go for this phat party and I'm REALLY more excited about meeting again with all you crazy blers I met during Starscape wknd!! :)
Hope everyone can make it out there and lets all wild-out again

Damn...another huge meet-up would be badass. I'll get pumped for this as soon as I recover from Starscape ;)

I am so there!!! With bellZ on!!
I can't wait to see all my fave, blter's!
And I hope that, the one's I missed at ss, I
will get to meet there!!!
SgtD82 & I will be right up front for Rabbit in the moon!!
Aim: frostyE1331
[ 11 June 2002: Message edited by: frostyangel ]

*whines* I wanna go see RITM, and the Misstress, and... almost everyone!
However, I'm having a huge 4th of July get-together, and therefore can't go. :\
This party looks incredibly dope, but... there is nothing in the world like 4th of July in P-town! Never in my life will I skip it, and this year I get to introduce all kinds of outta-state friends to the insanity that is a true hardcore on-the-beach cape cod JAG. :D
Everyone have fun!
Peace ~Katie
[EDIT]Oh and Jamal, you best be draggin your sorry ass up here after NYC with the rest of 'em! ;) [/EDIT]
[ 11 June 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

Okay I wasnt even going to go to this didnt even check out the post till I heard about it at Starscape but since then I have totally changed my mind just got to get off from work Wednesdays are hard since I work a double on wednesday and thursday and I just took off a week for Starscape. I wanna go I wanna go.
Fuck it I am going even if I have to do no show no calls for work(they wont fire me I will just give my manager a 20 bag of coke before I leave lol)
Well guys/gals be prepared for BubbleTime(those who know what I mean ROTF) I cant wait to See Spacegirl again. Its been too long.

Hey, no entering the bubble without us!!!!!
hehe
Last at one nation I had a blast!! This is going to be GGRreat!!
[ 11 June 2002: Message edited by: frostyangel ]

First off, if anyone’s ever seen me post about RITM, they know how incredibly high I hold this DJ trio...
They will truly amaze any of you that haven't already seen them, and will over satisfy any of you that already have....
This is going to be an amazing party
Lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray that SOE doesn't allow the events of last years One Nation to happen again
(They turned on the heaters to full blast to bump water selling, they WAYY oversold tickets and probably "fit in" the equivalent of a small country's population)
And Mistress Barbara tooootally ripped it up last year... no doubt she, as many others, will do the same this night...
The music is gunna be too good this night to allow any petty "shady" happenings ruin this night for me! I suggest ya'll get ready to dance till they kick us out =)

wellll....nothing can top starscape, but i will be there. no way in hell am i going to pass up the chance to see RITM. who wants to drive me???

This year should be fucking amazing. Last year's sucked ass and I had to leave shortly after Spacegirl's "set" becuase I got sick from the heat.
I didn't know much about Misstress Barbara when it was @ Tunnel, but after seeing her at Boo6 nothing will keep me away.
Then let's top it off with some RITM...Goddamn, I'm about to cream my pants.
Hopefully we now know each other as familiar faces and the meetups will happen. I'm already looking foward to getting back together with y'all.
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

if you have any doubts about this party, well put them aside. RITM live is about as good as it gets. The Hammerstein Ballroom is a great venue. Stuck on Earth sucks, but they do draw good talent, I will be there.
G$

I'm definatly going of course!!! Last years One Nation was pretty sick except for that fact that it was waaay too crowded.

hey i have a request of all bluelighter's going to this event
i am leaving for the army on july 16th
i will be gone for 3 yrs
i would like to make this my last party
unfortunatly i will have no ride to this party i live 1 1/2 hrs south of binghamton on I - 81
I-81/I-380/I-84/ and the northeast extension of the PA turnpike all cut through my area
i am begging any BL'ER able to get me to venue and back ....to make an offer if you are able to help me my e-m@il is [email protected] my aim names are Dpoke65/zenrin21 (i have two of them)
go to
Mapquest
and enter Scranton PA 18505 (This is my hometown)
for maps and distances to see if i would be able to ride with someone
once again thank you for you help
[ 15 June 2002: Message edited by: dpoke65 ]

#1 reason to go-- misstress barbara
#2 reason to go-- hammerstein ballroom (i went for stereotopia in august, and fucking loved that venue)
i'm SERIOUSLY regretting flaking on the starscape meetup. i can't even bear to read the "after starscape thread" :(
i don't know yet if i'm definetly going--but i know i REALLY want to. i've got a couple of my friends interested in going up there w/me, but its mostly a matter of $$$ for all of us. but i'm trying my hardest to make them think its worth it :)
and if i do end up going--I PROMISE TO MEET EACH AND EVERY SINGLE BL'ER THAT GOES TO THIS PARTIE!!! i haven't met anyone yet :( but i'd really love to. i know its still a little early, but if anyone is "organizing" a meetup or whatever, please please please let me know!! (email: [email protected])
~kristen~

Well i thought we were having a fourth of july party at my house, but we are having it on the 6th! We will be setting off a zillion fireworks on the 6th lol, we rule! Anyway, that means my italian ass will be in attendance. I hated last years one nation, but i have faith. I mean come on, tech itch, datcyde, kazpa, j smooth. :: Drools:: plus too many very cool people are going. So i must be in attendance. Hey teddy, maybe we can harras paul on his offer from the bad ;) cant wait!
edit: too many smilies, fuckin stoners
[ 15 June 2002: Message edited by: Maui2k ]

Originally posted by starlightgemini:
#1 reason to go-- misstress barbara
#2 reason to go-- hammerstein ballroom (i went for stereotopia in august, and fucking loved that venue)

AMEN!!!
Yo, I was askin' around for you at Starscape. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
Steve, I'm glad you're going, bro. May not have to take Paul up on his kind offer since we may be gettin' a hotel and hanging around for the fireworks on the 4th. Hollah at me on IM when you get the chance.
-Teddy

I'm soo syked for the Rock Steady Crew to be representing at this party.. :)
I really like seeing hip hop interacting with the rave communitey..I stay close my hip hop...
Krs One ...That I doubt is going to show up, but I can keep my fingers crossed .......RIGHT!
Technical Itch, Jeru The Damaja, Dj Bam Bam...

Originally posted by Speekah Phreekah:
Yo, I was askin' around for you at Starscape. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
awwww :) you're a sweetie. we'll definetly meetup at this partie, if i end up going. its never too late to wish someone a happy belated :)
the chances of me going are looking pretty good. i realized i have july 4th off from work (yeah!), and i'm tryin to force a friend of mine to go with me, since she is dragging me to her bf's partie in philly, which i think is all breaks (*gag*). she owes me :)
i'm still waiting for a couple names to pop up on here and say they're going...but their identities will remain secret :p teehee
~kristen~