• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe ok so is the naltraxone really needed in suboxone or just there to scare people

I guess I'll keep this thread open for a while longer since it is kind of an interesting topic, even if it's been dragged through the mud a million times on BL already.

Like others have said, it's really more of a marketing scheme than anything else. Buprenorphine has a higher affinity for the receptors then naloxone does, and on top of the the ratio of Buprenorphine to Naloxone is 4:1.

I hear some people say that you can tell the difference when you IV high dosages of Suboxone or Subutext like 8mg in a go, but IME that's nonsense. I've shot them both up plenty of times, and really, I could never tell a difference. Not only that, but shooting anything above 1-2mg in a shot is excessive due to the ceiling effect and the fact that the IV Bioavailibility is 100%, as opposed to the SL BA which is 30%.

So perhaps at high dosages the Naloxone can compete a little bit, but I think it's more likely that you just don't feel high dosage shots as much anyway. If anyone's thinking about shooting Buprenorphine, I would first recommend that you lower your SL dosage down to under 4mg, or you're really not going to get much out of it. When it comes to IV Bupe, Microgram dosages are the way to go, but of course you got to get your tolerance down in order to feel it.

I agree Z your spot on about injecting bupe if you've got a tolerance, you need to get your habit down. I wouldn't bother injecting any bupe if i had already had my morning dose but sometimes I'll inject a little in the morning before my dose (4mgs) which is just enough to put me back to sleep for a couple hrs.
One thing that I think really should scare people from IVing Suboxone is the film itself.
It mixes up like melted plastic and is incredibly dangerous micro filter or no micro filter. My veins or lack off are hiding or hard as because of the films and also I actually have a bloodclot in my arm ATM because of these films, not from missing or anything jusf from the film itself. Luckily they found it by accident and i had only gone in that vein once and then it disappeared.
I've had to go to hospital on a couple occasions with cellulitis starting in my hand and another time in my foot. Both times i was inconveniently put in hospital for two weeks with 6 hourly flucox injectings.
These days i try to just stick to sublingualy taking my dose and occasionally have a taste but these things films are nasty and if you've got a huge bupe habbit injecting them is not worth it imo given such a slight buzz with something so incredibly dangerous.

Ok the reason i said nobody should be on a dose of 32 mgs a day. If you look at the brain during suboxone induction and duration at 16mgs all of the receptors are all taken up and your brain is litterly saturated with bupe.

Now lets go back a minute we all know Nor buprenorphine is way stronger than buprenorphine, even at the 16mg level, which is no where near 32mgs there is absolutely no receptors or even any space for the Nor buprenorphine to attach. So this is proof going all the way to 32mgs is ridiculous high and wasteful. There is a reason its made like this less is more.... Dope fiens just cant shake that dopefien mentality and think dosing higher and higher will get them a better feeling. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be on more than 8mgs at a time! Look into it, ive just researched the Shit out of this subject.... Also the extremely long half life that suboxone has at dosing 32mgs a day think how much you still have in your brain and blood stream the next day thats why its call a half life, and also suboxone is subject to a ceilling effect which does effect everyone the same there is no beating this cealing plateau. Buprenorphine is a very strange drug... And its in such low doses (Temgestic) for a reason less is more...

Now i understand you are currently going through benzo tapering. But that should not be a reason to load your self up on Buprenorphine and think its good for you. It may help with your benzo w/d i understand this but to the point of the subject with bupe less is more all day no way around it.... Trust me ive been there when i was first coming off dope and was still stuck in that fien mentality i used a lot of suboxone too, but after extensive reasearch i realized you dont need more than 8mg a day now im on 4mgs a day 2in the a.m 2in the p.m.

Now i am also a fellow benzodiazepine user but its all prescribed through my suboxone doctor, i want to get off the benzos too but i have a lot of mental health problems thus the attitude and quick to anger im sorry about that, just felt insulted idk its just me like i said i have a lot of problems and diagnosis. Im prescribed currently 16mgs of suboxone(which i dont take fully just split with my wife) xanax 1mg 3 times a day klonopin 1mg twice daily now these i over take unfortunately and usually end up buying more from the street :-\ Remeron 15mg at night Ambien 10mg at night. I get serquel too but dont takem... I dont like the feeling.

Now i can understand benzo w/d sucks and i know your tapering best of luck too ya but give it a try just lowering your self down and freeing up some of those receptors for that Nor buprenorphine and you will really enjoy the suboxone exp. That nice warm opiate blanket goes over you. Start to feel your head get heavy and eyes start to glaze and open n close. Ever since i lowered and tried this i could not belive the results. Also one question to you do you get the films or pills or you said patches? Just wondering how your administrating this bupe.

But I also use two factors to increase the exp. But even before i did them the less is more theory worked for me but anyways i take tagment before my sub i usually take about 600-800 mgs of it and hour before taking my sub and my benzos. Also i let my sub sit in a alcohol solution mix it up and put under my tounge... Now this really raises the bar up with the buprenorphine it just dialates the vein the buprenorphine is absorb by. I guess from what that guy i called a dick(my bad) says you dont need an alcoholic solution and says a regular water solution does the same this i dont belive but havent tried so idk cant speak on that im going to keep using the alcohol and the tagment the cimetidine is the ingredient that works on the liver enzyme cyp34A basically it allows more buprenorphine into the blood stream at a faster rate also benzos are effected the same. Any thing thats broke down by the liver enzyme cyp34A can be more potent if cimetidine is administered.

All in all less is more with bupe, but every person is different and has there own comfort level with bupe and how much they take, their rituals everything that goes into the use of buprenorphine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course free to take as much as their doc will prescribe! Peace.

Ok the reason i said nobody should be on a dose of 32 mgs a day. If you look at the brain during suboxone induction and duration at 16mgs all of the receptors are all taken up and your brain is litterly saturated with bupe.

Now lets go back a minute we all know Nor buprenorphine is way stronger than buprenorphine, even at the 16mg level, which is no where near 32mgs there is absolutely no receptors or even any space for the Nor buprenorphine to attach. So this is proof going all the way to 32mgs is ridiculous high and wasteful. There is a reason its made like this less is more.... Dope fiens just cant shake that dopefien mentality and think dosing higher and higher will get them a better feeling. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be on more than 8mgs at a time! Look into it, ive just researched the Shit out of this subject.... Also the extremely long half life that suboxone has at dosing 32mgs a day think how much you still have in your brain and blood stream the next day thats why its call a half life, and also suboxone is subject to a ceilling effect which does effect everyone the same there is no beating this cealing plateau. Buprenorphine is a very strange drug... And its in such low doses (Temgestic) for a reason less is more...

Now i understand you are currently going through benzo tapering. But that should not be a reason to load your self up on Buprenorphine and think its good for you. It may help with your benzo w/d i understand this but to the point of the subject with bupe less is more all day no way around it.... Trust me ive been there when i was first coming off dope and was still stuck in that fien mentality i used a lot of suboxone too, but after extensive reasearch i realized you dont need more than 8mg a day now im on 4mgs a day 2in the a.m 2in the p.m.

Now i am also a fellow benzodiazepine user but its all prescribed through my suboxone doctor, i want to get off the benzos too but i have a lot of mental health problems thus the attitude and quick to anger im sorry about that, just felt insulted idk its just me like i said i have a lot of problems and diagnosis. Im prescribed currently 16mgs of suboxone(which i dont take fully just split with my wife) xanax 1mg 3 times a day klonopin 1mg twice daily now these i over take unfortunately and usually end up buying more from the street :-\ Remeron 15mg at night Ambien 10mg at night. I get serquel too but dont takem... I dont like the feeling.

Now i can understand benzo w/d sucks and i know your tapering best of luck too ya but give it a try just lowering your self down and freeing up some of those receptors for that Nor buprenorphine and you will really enjoy the suboxone exp. That nice warm opiate blanket goes over you. Start to feel your head get heavy and eyes start to glaze and open n close. Ever since i lowered and tried this i could not belive the results. Also one question to you do you get the films or pills or you said patches? Just wondering how your administrating this bupe.

But I also use two factors to increase the exp. But even before i did them the less is more theory worked for me but anyways i take tagment before my sub i usually take about 600-800 mgs of it and hour before taking my sub and my benzos. Also i let my sub sit in a alcohol solution mix it up and put under my tounge... Now this really raises the bar up with the buprenorphine it just dialates the vein the buprenorphine is absorb by. I guess from what that guy i called a dick(my bad) says you dont need an alcoholic solution and says a regular water solution does the same this i dont belive but havent tried so idk cant speak on that im going to keep using the alcohol and the tagment the cimetidine is the ingredient that works on the liver enzyme cyp34A basically it allows more buprenorphine into the blood stream at a faster rate also benzos are effected the same. Any thing thats broke down by the liver enzyme cyp34A can be more potent if cimetidine is administered.

All in all less is more with bupe, but every person is different and has there own comfort level with bupe and how much they take, their rituals everything that goes into the use of buprenorphine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course free to take as much as their doc will prescribe! Peace.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the more one used opiates/depending on one's individual biochemistry, the more receptors were created? so while 16mg may fully saturate every receptor of some people, in others who have used opiates more extensively/have biochemistry conducive to more extensive receptor formation, the receptors may not be fully saturated as there are more of them?

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the more one used opiates/depending on one's individual biochemistry, the more receptors were created? so while 16mg may fully saturate every receptor of some people, in others who have used opiates more extensively/have biochemistry conducive to more extensive receptor formation, the receptors may not be fully saturated as there are more of them?
Somewhat correct but for those same people with more extensive history taking more bupe will not increase the effects they get. Bupe only goes so far no matter what your tolerance level is. Thats the ceiling effect. Just because someone has a higher tolerance does not mean more then 16-24 mg of bupe will keep them well. Thus the reason why it's considered a partial agonist with little if any activity on the sigma receptor unlike other opiates.

I'm just starting on my 2nd time around on sub maintenance. I originally got on subs about a year ago for a relatively small Oxy/heroin habit. I was the kind of person that didn't even use every day. Usually every other day I'd snort a couple 30s or a couple bags, sometimes binge and do 6 30s in a day...stuff like that. Anyway, I went to the sub clinic and was put on 2 8mg strips a day. For like the first month I was high as fuck on the subs. I had more fun with the subs than I did with the full agonist drugs. It was almost like doing a speedball. I rarely slept and I had all kinds of energy. I was thinking yea this is great now I see why everyone is getting on sub maintenance. Then after about a month the subs stopped getting me high and all my fun was over. No matter how many I took, no matter how I took them, I just felt normal. After about 2 months I started realizing I could take way less and sometimes I wouldn't even take them every day. Then I decided I was only going to go to my clinic a couple more months and save up all I could in the meantime so I could taper off. After the 4th month I stopped going and I had about 60 strips left. I was sure that it would be plenty to taper with. Well after taking less and less it had been 6 months all together and I was taking about a third of a strip every other day and I had about 10 strips left. Then my girlfriend and I broke up and I was devastated and relapsed. At least I tried to relapse. I tried doing 30s after a couple days i had stopped taking my subs, didn't feel anything. So I waited 3 more days and got like a half gram and did that, barely felt anything. Finally I just decided I needed to just wait until I was in full blown sub withdrawal before trying anything else. It took either 7 or 10 days (dont remember) before I started getting the shits and felt horrible. It was awful and hit me all at once. So then, I stupidly traded all but 2 of my subs for oxys heroin and mscontins. When I got home I realized how much of a horrible mistake I had just done because I tried snorting 2 30s first and didn't get high, so I snorted 2 more and still didn't get high. In fact it was barely enough to take the sub withdrawal away. Over the next 2 days i did a gram of heroin and like ten 30mg mscontins IV and all I could accomplish was sedation. No euphoria, no high, just sleep. A couple days after that bender, the sub withdrawal came back and I had 2 strips left. I made them last about 5 days because it took a full strip just to hold me. The next month was absolute hell but I managed with loperamide. I think subs fried my receptors. I've only used a few times since then but it was extreme hit or miss. One time I got high successfully on a 30. Another time I did 4 bags and barely felt it. And then the last time I used, I snorted a fat line of heroin that probably had fentanyl in it and overdosed. I stopped breathing for 2 minutes and nearly died. That's when I decided to get back on subs. This time though I'm not getting high on the subs like I was the first time. It's been about 3 months since I stopped taking subs the last time. I was expecting a nice buzz at least since I barely had any tolerance when I inducted this time but Im not getting much. Just a very slight euphoria and itchiness. This time though I'm going to be smart and only take 2mg twice a day. I realized a long time ago trying to get high on subs is a waste of time, it can only do so much and will never be as good as a full agonist.

Somewhat correct but for those same people with more extensive history taking more bupe will not increase the effects they get. Bupe only goes so far no matter what your tolerance level is. Thats the ceiling effect. Just because someone has a higher tolerance does not mean more then 16-24 mg of bupe will keep them well. Thus the reason why it's considered a partial agonist with little if any activity on the sigma receptor unlike other opiates.

Thank you!

It is "funny" to read how you all talk about doctors in the US and their belief in Suboxone and their dislike of pure buprenorphine. In Denmark where I live, it is standard to get prescribed either methadone or suboxone if you enter treatment for opiat addiction. But all the doctors I have spoken to and seen through the years know that the naloxone have no effect and if you ask they give you pure buprenorphine.

One cannot rationally believe that every doctor in the states is worse than Danish doctors, so it seems like they have other incentives for being so stubborn in relation to suboxone. I can't find any other reasons than monetary reasons. But then again, I don't think we have the same degree of problems in Denmark with people shooting pills as you have experienced in the states. This might account for why Danish doctors ignore the naloxone, maybe they still think it prevents IV use they just know that not many people shoot pills here. Of cause some people shoot pills here, that is now what I am claiming, it is just very few who actually does compared to the development you have experienced in the states.

It is "funny" to read how you all talk about doctors in the US and their belief in Suboxone and their dislike of pure buprenorphine. In Denmark where I live, it is standard to get prescribed either methadone or suboxone if you enter treatment for opiat addiction. But all the doctors I have spoken to and seen through the years know that the naloxone have no effect and if you ask they give you pure buprenorphine.

One cannot rationally believe that every doctor in the states is worse than Danish doctors, so it seems like they have other incentives for being so stubborn in relation to suboxone. I can't find any other reasons than monetary reasons. But then again, I don't think we have the same degree of problems in Denmark with people shooting pills as you have experienced in the states. This might account for why Danish doctors ignore the naloxone, maybe they still think it prevents IV use they just know that not many people shoot pills here. Of cause some people shoot pills here, that is now what I am claiming, it is just very few who actually does compared to the development you have experienced in the states.

I do believe that doctors here are only wanting to prescribe the naloxone because they are benefiting from it monetarily. The drug companies pay them to push their product. I don't even think that the doctors here realize how many people shoot pills. And I think they genuinely believe that the naloxone blocks other opiates. Either the drug companies have fooled them into believing it or they think that way as a way to justify pushing Suboxone.

What's more interesting is most addict here still think that the naloxone blocks other opiates. I did at first because that's what I always heard. The only reason I know different now is because of the research I've done on this forum. I've tried to explain it to other addicts I know and they don't believe me or they're surprised and then look it up on their own. Somehow the drug companies have fooled the majority of the country here...a pretty big accomplishment to fool addicts in their own game.

Either way it's fucked up but us addicts know the truth and this thread could go on and on for more years!

What's even more fucked up is the addition of naloxone to to the product talwin nx. That is pentazocine. Pentazocine is a potent kappa opioid agonists; is has no effect on the mu opioid receptor. So why the fuck are they putting naloxone in it? It has no narcotic in it? naloxone has no effect on the kappar opioid receptor. pentazocine has no damn affinity whatsoever for the mu receptor, so there is no good goddamn reason for putting naloxone in this product. WTF?

Step 1: obtain spoon, cooker,tsp measuring device is what i use.

Step 2: obtain a syringe either needless or with the needle.

Step 3: put desired amount of suboxone in spoon/cooker

Step 4: using the syringe add enough high proof alcohol let it sit for a few mins then stir and dump all of it under your tongue and then tell me how you feel. It increases it a lot.

Dont listen to that other guy he has no knowledge of this subject as he would know the alcohol solution works amazing!

Thought i would give it a go... no difference whatever actually i think it's better just to let it dissolve normally!

Thought i would give it a go... no difference whatever actually i think it's better just to let it dissolve normally!

Wow you honestly didnt feel the suboxone at all a lil more, and what dosage did you do this with? Like how much suboxone....Also what proof and type of alcohol did you use.? I used to use 40% 80 proof Absolute Vodka, because usually you cant buy 151 in those little bottles, which is all you need. So thats what i used to settle for, but recently i found this alcohol in the real little bottles called 99 Bananas, which is 49.5% 99 proof. Wow now it does make a big difference the higher proof the better. This was done by my wife and I and we both have positive results and will continue to do... Either try higher proof alcohol, and make sure you follow the steps everything should go smooth idk how you didn't feel any different...???? But idk try what i said if it dont work again, i guess its not for you my dude.... Unfortunately because it really helps to cut back and save/stock up on extra subs... Doctors are very shady in the buprenorphine business. I have actually had two BAD previous suboxone doctors. One was so dirty he was writing illegal scripts and seeing like 200 more patient's then the allowed number of patient's..... Then he got either raided or somehow undercover busted, and they never said anything and i go in to my scheduled appt. And his office was all locked up even boarded in spots, and on the front in a laminated holder was a paper that said the office was Shut down out of business.... Omg i freeked thankfully i had a few extras and bought a couple from a friend.

Anyways the next doctor i go to see was another very corrupt place. Everytime you went there they ran all these non needed test... Took blood everytime just weird shit, but anyways he would litterly talk Shit to you and call you a dopefien and that he would never trust you crazy shit lol. Its funny but not.... Well he ended up getting busted for fucking the dopefien girls and writing them w.e they wanted finally a girl turned him in and he got busted which im so glad because he deserved it, even though it fucked me now i do have a really good doctor. Thankfully!!!!

Also i forgot to actually list how much to add i usually use a 31 guage half cc insulin syringe.....

I usuallly put desired suboxone/buprenorphine in a cooker/spoon I personally use a tsp. spoon works great so yeah add desired suboxone ( usually a good dose for this is 2-3mgs ) Not too much more or it could not produce a very strong effect ( always remember with bupe less is more) its very hard for some people to completely understand this.... But also remember when using a high-proof alcohol it basically doubles the potency so no need for 4mgs and up you can take a 2mg piece like this and it will hit you like 4mgs and also last longer then a nomal 2mg sublimgual ( under tbe tongue ) Try it this way because even with the alcohol method you CAN NOT succeed the ceiling effect the certain plateau good ol buprenorphine has .... ::-\ No matter who you are buprenorphine has a ceiling effect which is compared to possibly around abouts 30-32mgs methadone but i feel thats incorrect along with the good ol fact they make most people take suboxone/ Naloxone N8 strips instead of just giving them Subutex, because they claim the Naloxone makes the substance (suboxone N8 strips) NoN Abusable.... Im sorry Lmao. But we all know buprenorphine has a much higher affinity then good ol Naloxone.... Lmao Anyways another crazy subject if you read closely, everyone who gets prescribed suboxone/ Naloxone N8 strips gets these little pamplets that get huge kinda like a state road map it folds alot.... Well anyways if you read when they conducted their studies on the test subjects in labs designed for this type of thing human test subjects too, not just rats. They administered alcohol solution suboxone/naloxone sublimgual (under the tongue) To all subjects except the ones that were receiving placebo tests.

Its crazy look into and read about that.

Also honestly I think you used to high of a dose expecting to get higher and thats prolly my fault for writing it wrong.

I hope this bit of insight helps, if not i guess its just not for you but my wife and i swear by it LoL every time we use it.

Also Tagmet, cimetidine 600 mgs before dosing really intensifies things also then a few hours in 200mgs more cimetidine but to each is own take care hope i could help.

Peace.

Also i forgot to actually list how much to add i usually use a 31 guage half cc insulin syringe.....

I usuallly put desired suboxone/buprenorphine in a cooker/spoon I personally use a tsp. spoon works great so yeah add desired suboxone ( usually a good dose for this is 2-3mgs ) Not too much more or it could not produce a very strong effect ( always remember with bupe less is more) its very hard for some people to completely understand this.... But also remember when using a high-proof alcohol it basically doubles the potency so no need for 4mgs and up you can take a 2mg piece like this and it will hit you like 4mgs and also last longer then a nomal 2mg sublimgual ( under tbe tongue ) Try it this way because even with the alcohol method you CAN NOT succeed the ceiling effect the certain plateau good ol buprenorphine has .... ::-\ No matter who you are buprenorphine has a ceiling effect which is compared to possibly around abouts 30-32mgs methadone but i feel thats incorrect along with the good ol fact they make most people take suboxone/ Naloxone N8 strips instead of just giving them Subutex, because they claim the Naloxone makes the substance (suboxone N8 strips) NoN Abusable.... Im sorry Lmao. But we all know buprenorphine has a much higher affinity then good ol Naloxone.... Lmao Anyways another crazy subject if you read closely, everyone who gets prescribed suboxone/ Naloxone N8 strips gets these little pamplets that get huge kinda like a state road map it folds alot.... Well anyways if you read when they conducted their studies on the test subjects in labs designed for this type of thing human test subjects too, not just rats. They administered alcohol solution suboxone/naloxone sublimgual (under the tongue) To all subjects except the ones that were receiving placebo tests.

Its crazy look into and read about that.

Also honestly I think you used to high of a dose expecting to get higher and thats prolly my fault for writing it wrong.

I hope this bit of insight helps, if not i guess its just not for you but my wife and i swear by it LoL every time we use it.

Also Tagmet, cimetidine 600 mgs before dosing really intensifies things also then a few hours in 200mgs more cimetidine but to each is own take care hope i could help.

Peace.

I think my alcoholic solution was only 37% and i am truly aware of the ceiling dose with bupe but personally I think it is a little higher than 32mgs and here's why... I'm on 32mgs and after I had my dose today I injected a 20ug/hr Norspan patch which I had soaking all night in my desired method that I've done for yrs and got fucking smashed as but not for all that long, it only put me on the blink for 2hrs, 2hrs of intense euphoria but do now 4hrs later still feel a lot more high than usual. I'm totally aware that I don't need to be on 32mgs as i can't count the amount of times of been on bupe maintenance and have done perfectly fine before on 8mgs or less but here is why I'm on such a high dose...
My awesome doctor started giving me 5 T/As a week only after 2 weeks of starting my treatment round this time and I still had a massive feel for the steel needle fixation so started injecting them straight away. As you know the strips harden and destroy your veins hardcore and in the past I've been hospitalized twice with cellulitis starting to form after going in some stupid little veins in my hand and once from my foot which didn't get sore until about a week after doing so and also suffered from deep vein thrombosis in my foot. Apart from the fact my gf fucking hates me injecting them because of this it was starting to make me sicker in the sense that i would wake up hanging pretty bad and my veins or lack off wouldn't co-operate any more so i decided to take it as prescribed sublingualy and for the fisrt couple of weeks it wouldn't hold me for very long because of how much I was injecting so I decided to maximize my dose until it was enough to hold me then I going to reduce to about 16mgs or so but then this happened...
I've been on benzo's for 25yrs (the same with opiates) but recently moved states (AU) and sure enough found a doctor to prescribe me my clonazepam 2mgs but would only give me a couple weeks worth at a time because in this state clonazepam is a S8. I decided to find another doctor (as we know they are the best drug dealers around!) and he would give me the whole 100 at once so as usual i had to chemist shop as i was seeing both doctors. After awhile I made a novice mistake and went to the same chemist I had been to 5 days ago with a script of clonazepam from a different doctor and the cunts rang up both doctors and informed them. So i got cut off completely with a huge habbit. Luckily I had just started seeing a drug and alcohol councilor and i confessed cause i was twitching shaking and nearly having a seizure so she got me into a doctor that put me on a valium WD tapering plan.
So now I'm going through all that shit and want to do it properly cause I've always gone C/T and relapsed so I wanna get off and stay off benzo's so I'm not about to start fucking with my Suboxone dose until I am well and truly off benzo's.
That's my very long story to justify all that too myself!!!
I don't think an alcoholic solution will make fuck all difference being on 32mgs a day but will give it ago with a higher proof if i run short. And I've never seen those pamflets ever

P.S sorry for saying you are a little bitchy in a previous message. I'm a moody cunt lol!!!

Wow you honestly didnt feel the suboxone at all a lil more, and what dosage did you do this with? Like how much suboxone....Also what proof and type of alcohol did you use.? I used to use 40% 80 proof Absolute Vodka, because usually you cant buy 151 in those little bottles, which is all you need. So thats what i used to settle for, but recently i found this alcohol in the real little bottles called 99 Bananas, which is 49.5% 99 proof. Wow now it does make a big difference the higher proof the better. This was done by my wife and I and we both have positive results and will continue to do... Either try higher proof alcohol, and make sure you follow the steps everything should go smooth idk how you didn't feel any different...???? But idk try what i said if it dont work again, i guess its not for you my dude.... Unfortunately because it really helps to cut back and save/stock up on extra subs... Doctors are very shady in the buprenorphine business. I have actually had two BAD previous suboxone doctors. One was so dirty he was writing illegal scripts and seeing like 200 more patient's then the allowed number of patient's..... Then he got either raided or somehow undercover busted, and they never said anything and i go in to my scheduled appt. And his office was all locked up even boarded in spots, and on the front in a laminated holder was a paper that said the office was Shut down out of business.... Omg i freeked thankfully i had a few extras and bought a couple from a friend.

Anyways the next doctor i go to see was another very corrupt place. Everytime you went there they ran all these non needed test... Took blood everytime just weird shit, but anyways he would litterly talk Shit to you and call you a dopefien and that he would never trust you crazy shit lol. Its funny but not.... Well he ended up getting busted for fucking the dopefien girls and writing them w.e they wanted finally a girl turned him in and he got busted which im so glad because he deserved it, even though it fucked me now i do have a really good doctor. Thankfully!!!!

Getting way off subject but man I've had a doctor just fucking vanish when I on 160mgs of methadone amd man was that fuckef up. Quiet a few of us were left in the dark for like a week and had too start using again so we didn't get really fucking sick. There should be some kinda law against that shit hey! After about 5 days a drug and alcohol place out of town took over but changed everything for me. As soon as I got into see them they changed everything, started lowering my dose straight away, took me off Xanax and clonazepam straight away onto shity Valium and I was a mess but that bit didn't surprise me cause my old doctor before she left was prescribing me 100 clonazepam and 3 repeats and 50 Xanax with 3 repeats every month! I was in benzo heaven with her for a long time. Messed up shit but as I said doctors are some of the best drug dealers (and the cheapest!)