• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ok so how many of you guys would let your woman....

eh I'd do it.
perhaps even demand that a woman stimulate me that way too.
what are some good lubes?
Astroglide is nasty stuff I don't imagine that it would feel that good.

Last edited:
PriestTheyCalledHim said:
eh I'd do it.
perhaps even demand that a woman stimulate me that way too.
what are some good lubes?
Astroglide is nasty stuff I don't imagine that it would feel that good.

Most silicone based lubes are pretty good. Wet Platinum, ID Millenium, and Eros come to mind. For stuff not found in a sex shop, we have something around here called Epizone E. It's damn cheap and works great, it's some form of moisturizing cream or soap derivative or something. Not quite sure. Crisco works well (yeah gross, but it does work) but is fattening and can stain fabrics. If you can't find the silicone lubes, most of them are based on dimethecone, which is the primary ingredient in most hair defrizz stuff, which works ok as a substitute. Baby oil is way too thin, you won't like it, and KY and vaseline are too thick or dry out too easily.

In theory I'd be game, but I suffer from anal fissures so the thought of anything that thrusts going in makes me wince slightly (my other half suffers from the same complaint so I don't bring the subject up with her anymore as I'd imagine she'd feel the same). Fingers, that are much less likely to open up one of the fissures are perfectly acceptable though (and have been in the past).

The sad thing is I wish I was OK for her to do it as in the past when I've suggested that she take on a dominant role (such as using her hands to forcefully push my face into the crotch) she has the equivalent of turbocharging her sex-drive and those times have generally turned into something to remember. If you're uncomfortable with your other half doing your arse, be it for physical or psychological reasons, at least talk to her about her having some other dominant role instead as it'd chance to turn the quietest of women into ravenous fuck-monsters! (my wife's favourite is to smear coconut oil over her breasts and waking me up my semi-asphyxiating me with them by forcing them over my nose & mouth - I've actually started to recognize when that's happening because my dreams take on a weird & dark sexual nature...)

I would if she REALLY REALLY wanted me to, I'd do anything for my SO but as much as we've talked about things we wanna do/fantasies/etc. I know i don't have to worry about this one :D

Beatlebot said:
I really love this topic actually. I think that very often it is the female in a relationship that has to push her comfort boundaries to fulfil her male partners fantasies. You often see threads in here about a male complaining that his girlfriend won't do this or that and usually the tone is that girl must be a bit of a prude and she should really chill out.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and most of the men are like "NO WAY" =D

Yup. In fact, this is precisely the reason why I quite frequently get a sick enjoyment out of luring men in and making my sexual partners suffer.

"I'm just leveling out the playing field, I swear!"

(God, I so deserve my name)

i've had it done to me, and my g/f and i have made it part of our sexual play....but were some kinky mofo's...

My GF asked me this and I said yes. Then she said she didn't want to as didn't like being in charge, but it was nice to know I would let her.

(the actual words were something about her liking me being all 'manly' and me mentioning that I'd have to get it waxed first ;) )

chandler said:
I probably wouldn't let my girlfriend fuck me in the ass with a strap on. I think the psychological reversal would just be a bit much for the relationship, I'd start to wonder whether it would affect her perception of me.

However, I'd have no qualms with her sticking a vibrator or anything else up there, provided it wasn't going to hurt. I just couldn't get down on all fours and cop it, so to speak.

A little odd. It seems like the conventional mental barrier would be at penetration itself.

For the women who wouldn't want to remove the manhood from their men, where exactly is the line drawn? Rimjob, finger, vibrator?

OutOnTheVeranda said:
A little odd. It seems like the conventional mental barrier would be at penetration itself.

For the women who wouldn't want to remove the manhood from their men, where exactly is the line drawn? Rimjob, finger, vibrator?
If I dated a woman I'd eventually want her to do all 4 (rimjob, finger, vibrator, dildo) to me, and hopefully she'd want that done to her so we could both take on the role of versatile instead of just top/bottom, active/passive.

I would never bring it up or ask for it, but if my girlfriend were to propose such an idea I wouldn't turn it down. I'll try anything once.

I've done it to my guy, and I'll do it again as well. I enjoy it most when he is incapacitated on k. I truely feel in control of every aspect of the situation. I'm the most submissive person ever, but this situation swings it around full circle and allows me to enjoy everything he is feeling, through his eyes, while I am the one doing it to him. I tell him what I'm going to do to him, and watch the fear build on his face, and then I twist and turn my questions around until I have him answering "yes," that he wants to please me any way possible, and that is how easy it is to get him trapped into agreement. That way, all the while he is telling me "no, stop..." I remind him that he asked for it and this is what he wanted.

*evil grin*

^ No. But it would make *you* gay, no doubt about it. :p :)

If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If it's a GUY doing it to you, well... that might make you gay.

I'd give it a try, but I haven't gotten much out of previous anal forays.

ebola

Im open minded, not open sphinctered

nothing goes in my ass, only out

but I wouldnt even toss my dick in a chicks ass neither, rectal wall doesnt arouse me

Albeit I have not tried this by now (I am over 40), it´s definitivly on the list of things to do.
Now I have found a woman I love and trust more than one ever before this is soon to come. Alone the fact that not only gays have a prostrate makes me think this is worth a try. So it will be done and I will report whats coming out of it.

And the idea is to go step by step, say first a dildo up the ass during fellatio and if this turns out to be fun then we can talk about strapons.

Never say never.

Last edited:
vibr8tor said:
I've done it to my guy, and I'll do it again as well. I enjoy it most when he is incapacitated on k. I truely feel in control of every aspect of the situation. I'm the most submissive person ever, but this situation swings it around full circle and allows me to enjoy everything he is feeling, through his eyes, while I am the one doing it to him. I tell him what I'm going to do to him, and watch the fear build on his face, and then I twist and turn my questions around until I have him answering "yes," that he wants to please me any way possible, and that is how easy it is to get him trapped into agreement. That way, all the while he is telling me "no, stop..." I remind him that he asked for it and this is what he wanted.

*evil grin*
That's kinda hot. ;)

Ass play rocks. Doesn't matter if its her tongue, finger, or toy. It another erogenous zone and when treated well is awsome. Also, my GF is so hot that she looks incredibly sexy with thigh hihg stockings, long sating gloves and and a strapon!

Hedonist9 said:
Ass play rocks. Doesn't matter if its her tongue, finger, or toy. It another erogenous zone and when treated well is awsome. Also, my GF is so hot that she looks incredibly sexy with thigh hihg stockings, long sating gloves and and a strapon!

You hedonist..