• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ok so how many of you guys would let your woman....

me and my b/f are both very sexual people who like to try different things, but last night i asked him if he would ever let me...his response.. hell no--> i laughed, he said if i really wanted to he'd let me do it with a pinky finger but nothing else--lol

i honestly don't think i ever would like to put on a strap on and bang his arse--that sorda thing wouldn't really turn me on

fairnymph said:
I have issues with doing this to a man because it would make him seem less 'manly' in my eyes. I have some very stereotypical gender views, when it comes to my personal sexual preferences.

Fairnymph is my sexual twin ;):D

yep. altho it IS hot, i dont think id really enjoy it lol, as i am TERRIBLY subservient in the bedroom. 8)

You completey removed my post that was in response to YOU and other posters comments towards me. I suggest you go back and edit YOURS AND STASIS posts if you are going to delete my entire post in response.

EDIT: Not making any issue out of it more than what i just said, but i felt it needed pointed out what you did. Not cool, but whatever.

Last edited:
unfortunately the thread has been lost. i was looking forward to returning to this discussion.

Theres no way id let anyone stick anything up my poo chute even if it way my girlfriend.

When I'm being really vague about the idea, it sounds kinky. But when the idea really gets down to the specifics of an actual rubber cock going into my ass, it just doesn't turn me on. It just sounds kind of painful.

I feel the same way about having sex with a guy... which meant I used to think of myself as bisexual until I realized there was pretty much no way I would actually get with a guy. Which I guess makes me straight.

I used to get off pretty well on anal stimulation (wait, wasn't there a thread on this a couple months ago?) but over time I've gradually gotten less and less interested, and I can only assume a dildo would be the same thing only painful due to the size.

Heres a thought though. What if you did it and then split up with your girl friend, all she's have to do in an argument is say "Shut it bitch or i'll fuck you up the ass like i did the other night"

uncomfortable thought?

Chalk said:
Heres a thought though. What if you did it and then split up with your girl friend, all she's have to do in an argument is say "Shut it bitch or i'll fuck you up the ass like i did the other night"

uncomfortable thought?

Not really, you'd have to be pretty insecure to let that get to you, imho. And seriously, would you ever say that to your girlfriend? "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll shove my cock down your throat like last night" ? Not exactly a mature thing to say, I'd like to think most people would just crack up.

And couldn't she just say: "Shut up bitch, kneal and put your face on my twat like you did last night!" ?

--- G.

^^ sure. But would any of those be as bad as you ex shouting in crowded pub "I f*cked Morrisons up the ass with a strap-on and he loved it!"

:)

Just a thought

Chalk said:
^^ sure. But would any of those be as bad as you ex shouting in crowded pub "I f*cked Morrisons up the ass with a strap-on and he loved it!"

:)

Just a thought

I'd be more likely to conclude in that instance that she was just a spiteful harpie than that he actually got done in the pooper.

Chalk said:

uncomfortable thought?

nope --- only if you allow it to be.

Edited - Please check your PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
no way...

I'm sure she has another fantasy that's just as nice for BOTH of you.

I've read that getting your prostate massaged (strap-on, dildo, fingers, whatever) on a regular basis is good for it. :)

Well, once in a while I enjoy my gf's ass, given the right mood, relaxation, etc. She has a good time too. We've talked about reciprocating and I'm pretty sure neither of us thinks it would be fun. She'd do it for me and I'd do it for her but neither of us wants to do it for ourself.

I'm not averse to ass-play. A well directed anally-inserted finger during a BJ can be magnificently intense. Ass-play seems to us to involve a very high level of trust and intimacy.

We don't seem to need to dominate or be dominated, only to maximize each other's pleasure. She see's the pleasure I get from giving her the occasional butt-rogering. Neither of us thinks that it would do anything for either of us with the roles reversed.

B

Well i like anything fun, and this sounds like fun, i would give it a go =D
(I have let my girl use her finger, and thats good;) )

Last edited:
hell fucking no
she had to be out of her damn mind even thinking that shit

i went in a roundabout way of asking my husband last night...in a normal conversation before dinner....and he said absolutely not. we were joking about something else, but he was still pretty adamant.

i'm still not giving up on anal play though.......... :)

^yea don't give up, most men are just to proud, they think it makes them gay:\

Grease me up woman! Nothing wrong with ass play, if you guys haven't found your prostate yet you're missing out. Not to mention a lot of girls love fucking their guys in the ass. It's nice to hand the reigns over for a while an let someone else drive.

It doesn't make you gay, if that's a big issue for you maybe you should stick to the missionary position.