• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ok so how many of you guys would let your woman....

Hedonist9: If you do it while he's on MDMA he's never gonna wanna do anything else. :)

Also fingers (even pinky) hurt more in my experience because there isn't much padding around the bone so it's uncomfortable. More so than things which are much larger but softer and better shaped.

Innocuous: High five! :)

Psychetool: It's not painful. Not if it's done properly. It already stretches just fine as part of its normal function. The fun part is getting the prostate rubbed, but I have a feeling you don't know what that is. That's why it's much more fun for guys than girls.

Honestly, I would be hesitantly open to the idea with the right woman, I've always wanted to be dominated in a way. Thing is, I would need my dick to be busy at the same time, otherwise it kinda turns me off and doesn't sound fun.

I would need my dick to be busy at the same time, otherwise it kinda turns me off and doesn't sound fun.
100% this, but im still definitely not keen on a dildo.

My ex talked me into taking 1 of her fingers up there while she sucked me off once but it wasnt my cup of tea tbh, basically she didn't do it right and it kinda hurt and just put me off the bj...I felt a bit like she was wearing me on her hand like a puppet.
Felt kinda violated after lol.

She gave me a rusty trombone a couple times which was a different story 💦 and the 'full service' was pretty common in our sexcapades (dick to balls to gooch to asshole and back) she loved licking my ass the dirty bitch, i could get down with it IF my dick was being wanked off at the same time but id have get past the 'laughing cuz it tickled' stage first and relax and let it become sexual not just funny (it really does tickle) lol

In conclusion;
Tounges = ok
Fingers = not ok
Dildo = wouldn't like to try it

Note: i had experimented with a few successful pokey bum wanks in the shower years before so i thought her doing it while she sucked me off could be ok but yeah she just didnt hit the spot. Anyone seen road trip? I'm sure a professional milking of the prostate is more than great. Especially during getting head. If a girl offered me that and assured me she knew exactly what she was doing id be partial to try it again, any straight bloke who says letting your girl do it to you is 'gay' is pretty suspicious imo...

In the past it’s not so much “letting” as “begging” her to do that on some occasions when over-stimulation was preventing me from getting over the line any other way or I was too physically exhausted or worried about breaking her to keep pounding away at her for another hour or more in the hope something would give.

I prefer when my last ex used to suck my ass off that felt bloody great , or when I would penetrate her.......she would put very gently 2 of
her fingers up my ass. Although, she was petit had very soft and tiny hands,,/she was very careful too. A strap on Is too fkin much imo. Just looking at those things intimidate me,plus if the gal isn't careful or does it too rough she'd fk up my asshole. Man, I haven't had sex in almost 3 years, fucking pandemic.....SMH