• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Ok I’m high, now what?

Yay! Works for me! So what’s up??!!Debating
torn between doing some dope, because that’s what you do when it’s time to get up and go to work, or the very tiny tiny whisp of a whisper coming from rationale reminding me the last few times you did it you became Micheal j fox and let’s avoid that right before work … and my cat just scared the ever living jeebus out of me I guess that answers that obviously have had enough for now😂

torn between doing some dope, because that’s what you do when it’s time to get up and go to work, or the very tiny tiny whisp of a whisper coming from rationale reminding me the last few times you did it you became Micheal j fox and let’s avoid that right before work … and my cat just scared the ever living jeebus out of me I guess that answers that obviously have had enough for now😂
Lmao I hear you there. It’s just so hard to stop when you get to that point lol. It’s nice to have some anti anxiety meds to counteract some of that. If only you were near my friend!

That is certainly what I need! I’ve been trying to figure out a decent enough alternative since I have no access, alcohol didn’t work, I’ve completely run out of propanalol, sleeping pills? Benadryl? Melatonin? Already take Kratom and gabapentin those clearly do nothing… I guess today im gonna go with either, blood sugar problems (again) or maybe “ I’m waiting to get tested for early onset Parkinson’s” just to spice up the workday

That is certainly what I need! I’ve been trying to figure out a decent enough alternative since I have no access, alcohol didn’t work, I’ve completely run out of propanalol, sleeping pills? Benadryl? Melatonin? Already take Kratom and gabapentin those clearly do nothing… I guess today im gonna go with either, blood sugar problems (again) or maybe “ I’m waiting to get tested for early onset Parkinson’s” just to spice up the workday
Well probably Benadryl may be your best bet but be forewarned! Do not take too many!! Holy shit when I took that to help myself sleeep and actually wasn’t on anything I would see squirrels in my apartment 🐿️😂 And honestly I’m just going to take that back and say don’t take it because mixing ambien def makes ya hallucinate if you’ve been up for awhile. So yeah, sorry wish I could help lmao 🤣

Alcohol doesn’t work for ya? Worked well for me there for a long time.. what were ya drinking??

Alcohol doesn’t work for ya? Worked well for me there for a long time.. what were ya drinking??
Sorry I disappeared, realized I should probably get ready for work, started to get ready, had to take a quick break from that 5 minutes in to google if my eye was bleeding or just really red, went back to doing my makeup, put on to much now I look like a cheap whore, you know…. The usual 😂

wondering if I should try alcohol again… I would drink 99s? The little airplane bottles they sell at gas stations (if you’re in US) but for the most part I would just get drunk or some cognitive impairment but still shaky

Sorry I disappeared, realized I should probably get ready for work, started to get ready, had to take a quick break from that 5 minutes in to google if my eye was bleeding or just really red, went back to doing my makeup, put on to much now I look like a cheap whore, you know…. The usual 😂

wondering if I should try alcohol again… I would drink 99s? The little airplane bottles they sell at gas stations (if you’re in US) but for the most part I would just get drunk or some cognitive impairment but still shaky
Yeah I think I know what kind you’re talking about. I was using a light rum and chasing it. Of course I guess it just depends because everyone tolerates alcohol differently ya know? Maybe try finding something you like the taste of, and just take a swig and chase it to balance yourself out here and there.. not to actually get drunk. Make sense? (If you’re able to do that of course) Being that this is the #1 site for things in moderation 😂 I guess that’s just how I did it at least.

Ugh I just took a swig of McCormick vodka (all I had) and now I’m regretting all my life’s decisions 🤮
Yikes. I mean I hope it helps ya feel better but please go easy IF you are really going to work. No point in losing your job if they smell booze on ya. At least with pills they can't smell them. I know a lot of people that weren't even drunk ( they just took a couple shots to feel better ) and got unemployed quick.

We worked in a really busy factory though and the bosses were up on deck and they stood right there and the workers were all side by side to each other so that's why. If you work somewhere isolated it will be okay. People got ratted out by other workers. Just stay safe..........stay rational.........stay on top of your game. <3

Yikes. I mean I hope it helps ya feel better but please go easy IF you are really going to work. No point in losing your job if they smell booze on ya. At least with pills they can't smell them. I know a lot of people that weren't even drunk ( they just took a couple shots to feel better ) and got unemployed quick.

We worked in a really busy factory though and the bosses were up on deck and they stood right there and the workers were all side by side to each other so that's why. If you work somewhere isolated it will be okay. People got ratted out by other workers. Just stay safe..........stay rational.........stay on top of your game. <3
Yeah, what Nurse Ratched said too! ^^ lol

Gotta go deal with real life. You guys/gals stay safe, try and get through your day as best ya can, be good and know you have peeps here that care about ya.

Later .................. :multicolorheadbang:

Yeah, what Nurse Ratched said too! ^^ lol
Yea it actually worked this time almost no tremor! But obviously not a long term solution, so when the young lady I give a ride to work didn’t wake up in time I saw it as an opportunity to call in and make a doctors appt instead, I always planned on stopping this Thursday but I wanna see if I have a deficiency in anything something I can even out before leaving myself out there only held together by my own bodies chemistry 😂 I’ve stopped multiple times before with no problem, but this time.. severe physical withdrawals I am obviously depleted of something if not everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

😂 I work in a busy factory (well a medium paced factory 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Cheap whore? Like how cheap? Where is it you're from again?