The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Ok I’m high, now what?

Raya22

Bluelighter
I absolutely hate when I get all fucked up and have no one to be high with or talk to.. it’s like the second I hit that lock button on my phone I feel a tremendous weight of loneliness.

So in return I usually start looking something up, which leads to one thing then another.. next thing ya know it’s the afternoon and I feel like a scumbag for wasting my day away.

Somebody please, talk to me and fulfill my morning even just a little? I don’t care what we talk about.. lol

Spring is here. Birds are chirping. Leaves are growing.

You might get more chit chat in The Lounge, but lots of trolls there. Beware.
Yeah the lounge is probably where I need to be but I get lost here easily. Anyone is welcome to move me if they please

and thankfully it is NOT snowing here lol.
What are you going to do with your day?

How have you been feeling ( besides high ) lately and how are your friends and family doing?

Would you rather eat a cup of dirt or a cup of horseradish?

What is your favorite color?

What have you had to eat lately that was absolutely divine?

What is your favorite thing to do when you are out and about? Shop? Go out to eat? Walk in the park?

xoxo
Yeah the lounge is probably where I need to be but I get lost here easily. Anyone is welcome to move me if they please
DO not whatever you do go in the lounge when you are feeling vulnerable. It is not for the faint of heart. Unless of course you are who i think you are and know the lounge well. ;)

Only if you want it moved there and your wish is my command.

But it's fine here where it is.

How have you been feeling ( besides high ) lately and how are your friends and family doing?

What is your favorite thing to do when you are out and about? Shop? Go out to eat? Walk in the park?

xoxo

DO not whatever you do go in the lounge when you are feeling vulnerable. It is not for the faint of heart. Unless of course you are who i think you are and know the lounge well. ;)
I’m always feeling vulnerable! 😜😜

Jk I’ll stay here with you! 😂

xoxo

Ok so my day? I have no idea actually.. usually I never do. I have a pharmacy to go visit here shortly 😁😁

Lately I’ve felt like crap and I don’t really talk with my family much these days.. (obviously I do not own any such friends.)

Horseradish, GREEN!, and cheesecake 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I just like driving. It’s too peoply out there 🫣🫣🫣

Today I felt so high while driving, I don't know what the fuck happent...
maybe my dopamine receptors are growing/recovering from kratom "abuse"? makes no sense to me since it's not the first time I quit (more like the 9th or 10th long t-break...)
I only took 2 coffees, not super charged or anything... I was just driving and singing, I think it was Soundgarden or Pearl Jam, I mean, I was singing aloud, but nothing else.
I think the high from singing should be studied, probably it's some kind of wim-hof kind of shit, but oh boy if it works...
I was feeling almost dizzy and very euphoric. I thought about stopping the car!
I'm feeling pretty lonely here too, there's barely no people who I can share anything, little islands are full of un-interesting people, very basic and boring.

maybe my dopamine receptors are growing/recovering from kratom "abuse"? makes no sense to me since it's not the first time I quit (more like the 9th or 10th long t-break...)
I only took 2 coffees, not super charged or anything... I was just driving and singing, I think it was Soundgarden or Pearl Jam, I mean, I was singing aloud, but nothing else.
I think the high from singing should be studied, probably it's some kind of wim-hof kind of shit, but oh boy if it works...
I'm feeling pretty lonely here too, there's barely no people who I can share anything, little islands are full of un-interesting people, very basic and boring.
IIRC singing stimulates the vagus nerve so you may have discovered something helpful.

Sounds really cool. If you were singing it's very possible that it raised your vibration. It's happened to me quite a lot..

I absolutely hate when I get all fucked up and have no one to be high with or talk to.. it’s like the second I hit that lock button on my phone I feel a tremendous weight of loneliness.

So in return I usually start looking something up, which leads to one thing then another.. next thing ya know it’s the afternoon and I feel like a scumbag for wasting my day away.

Somebody please, talk to me and fulfill my morning even just a little? I don’t care what we talk about.. lol
I personally believe that being high alone is fun. Exploring intellectual pursuits whether it be reading up on a subject matter, watching a documentary, listening to a podcast, or listening to or composing music or art.
For stimulants, I enjoy finishing a project that would have taken me a week in two days and marvelling at the completed project afterwards.

I personally believe that being high alone is fun. Exploring intellectual pursuits whether it be reading up on a subject matter, watching a documentary, listening to a podcast, or listening to or composing music or art.
For stimulants, I enjoy finishing a project that would have taken me a week in two days and marvelling at the completed project afterwards.
Under normal circumstances I would enjoy it too.. But it’s been like this for over 4 years now so when I’m feeling good and not depressed, I like to socialize if that makes sense

I feel you. Sometimes I enjoy my solitude, but oftentimes the silence is deafening and loneliness creeps in. I've always felt a bit like an introverted extrovert. Like I need to be around people or I'll go mad, but I also get drained from too much social activity.