• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Ok I’m high, now what?

I feel you. Sometimes I enjoy my solitude, but oftentimes the silence is deafening and loneliness creeps in. I've always felt a bit like an introverted extrovert. Like I need to be around people or I'll go mad, but I also get drained from too much social activity.
YES SAME!

What were you singing....Alive by Pearl Jam ;)
I'm a grunge guy through and through, but Pearl Jam is my least favorite of the big ones. I even like stp way better.

But I can say Alive is definitely a banger.

I absolutely hate when I get all fucked up and have no one to be high with or talk to.. it’s like the second I hit that lock button on my phone I feel a tremendous weight of loneliness.
You still high? I'm very high and would love to talk 🤣

I absolutely hate when I get all fucked up and have no one to be high with or talk to.. it’s like the second I hit that lock button on my phone I feel a tremendous weight of loneliness.

So in return I usually start looking something up, which leads to one thing then another.. next thing ya know it’s the afternoon and I feel like a scumbag for wasting my day away.

Somebody please, talk to me and fulfill my morning even just a little? I don’t care what we talk about.. lol
Me rn

looks nice and fluffy. Got a smell to it, or nah?

I try to avoid coke anymore. If it's good I'll snort it all within a few days. If it's shite it gets cooked and thrown into pip. Very hard to control how often I use.

Ye that euphoria from good blow is kinda unique and way different from other drug euphoria.

looks nice and fluffy. Got a smell to it, or nah?

I try to avoid coke anymore. If it's good I'll snort it all within a few days. If it's shite it gets cooked and thrown into pip. Very hard to control how often I use.

Ye that euphoria from good blow is kinda unique and way different from other drug euphoria.
Me too but this batch has the essence of the 70s n 80s In it. It has decent smell and it doesn't numb u so much. It's pure fking euphoria with a very gentle comedown. Niiiice

Oy, met an OG nsadd BLer tonight which was pretty dope.

Took an E pill I guess about at least 3 hours ago at this point. Feeling it strongly enough, but maybe it could be starting to fade a little bit? Well, spit I've also had a couple lines of crystal, and a couple lines of coke. So it's likely the warm fuziness part of the roll is starting to fade and roll into the aimless triphecta of stimulation aforementioned.

Sorry, this isn't rly to do with your post I saw you were high, and well shit now I am too I guess high ppl just end up here.

Sorry, this isn't rly to do with your post I saw you were high, and well shit now I am too I guess high ppl just end up here.
ayyyy I'm on some crystal as well. Definitely not sleeping tonight.

Were you out partying when you met the og BLer?

ayyyy I'm on some crystal as well. Definitely not sleeping tonight.

Were you out partying when you met the og BLer?
Yeah I was up until last night. They were headed to a festival near where I lived and stopped by to visit.

Oy, met an OG nsadd BLer tonight which was pretty dope.

Took an E pill I guess about at least 3 hours ago at this point. Feeling it strongly enough, but maybe it could be starting to fade a little bit? Well, spit I've also had a couple lines of crystal, and a couple lines of coke. So it's likely the warm fuziness part of the roll is starting to fade and roll into the aimless triphecta of stimulation aforementioned.

Hey that’s the whole point!

So in return I usually start looking something up, which leads to one thing then another.. next thing ya know it’s the afternoon and I feel like a scumbag for wasting my day away.

Somebody please, talk to me and fulfill my morning even just a little? I don’t care what we talk about.. lol
Oh yay we can be high together.. at least for another .. hour and 15 minutes then I have to go to work 😂