Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

"Sounds very similar to my experience with CEVs. I would be in a very dream like state and then suddenly open my eyes and speak to someone that wasnt even there but had been in my CEV."

I dropped 2 mollys and a couple benzos, either ativans or xanax i fortget, and the roll kicked in at the same time as the benzo's, so I'm nodding and waiting on my friend to show up, suddenly i see him there sitting on the couch and start talking to him, snap i come out of it and my friend isn't even there nyet and i was talking to myself, that was the strart of a crazy ass night.. haven't had the 2 together since then but that was nuts.

"2 x 3 is 6!!" said the day after rolling cAUSE for a minute i thought 2 x 3 was 5, i couldn't even multiply simple numbers... not that funny guess u had to be there

Haha 3 Years ago my senior year I went all e-fucked and was in english lit and the teacher asked me something about the work and I started in, but found myself uncontrolibly trailing off and then the room just got quiet. I guess I had just stopped in the middle of my responce and started stammering for a second then got quiet and just stared at the teacher untill he came and grabbed my sholder. I'd compare it to DXM where you are youve been trying to get to and where youre going to already are, real out of body shit that looking back could have got me snagged.....with my huge day-after puple's

My friend lent me his hoodie while we were half rolling half coming down and he asked for it back after a while and i kept on saying 'whats a hoodie?' I literally had no idea what a hoodie was for 5 minutes.

Me and around five other friends all rolling: "aaahhhhh... what the FUCK! Fish eyes.... ahahaha!" when a woman came out of a room at a party with large eyes and a face resembeling a blow fish. We all ran outside full blast laughing and frightened.

the most e tarded things i've said is when i haven't actually said anything at all..
usually consists of the beginnings of words

ive been so e-tarded that i couldnt even remeber where i lived when i got a ride home with my friends boyfriend lol

mid-sentence:: "wait....what were we just talking about?"

"is that weed?" said about random shadows on the floor

"dude where are our boyfriends, they're going to be so mad at us!!!!.... seconds later.... wait, i've never kissed you before! kiss me!"

talking salad

mostly while coming down and doing a line of heroin comes the salad

"do you have AOL? whats your screensaver name?"
"are we still in line?" after rolling all day at an amusement park

so many more "you had to be there" lines

in response to the poster who starts sentences or thoughts in her head then finishes thenm out loud-- same thing hapenned to all of my friends and i when on mdma/benzo/heroin combo

"what else do we need from the store?"

we were all like what do you mean "what else" thats the only thing youve said in the past hour.

"who's here?"

Last edited:
At the G-Love concert after drinking a personal bottle of jager, smoking numerous bowls and 2 MDA pills.

"Is he singing in spanish?" "What language is that?"

not really certain quotes....but more like..."im making a piont here, let me finish" but there is never a point..lol.

also in mid conversation "what was i saying again"<----i do that alot.

waterfreak said:
not really certain quotes....but more like..."im making a piont here, let me finish" but there is never a point..lol.

also in mid conversation "what was i saying again"<----i do that alot.

Wow, I feel that I do exactly the same things. Also I say "my gawd" (yeah I pronounce it like gawd when I'm rolling :p) a lot.

I was sitting on the floor one night with 2 freinds on the couch walking me...

For some reason i decided to hug my knees and form a ball out of my body. I instantly started to roll around on the floor in my ball screaming and laughing "im rolling! im rolling!"

i usually stop speaking and stare with the most empty look and open jaw
like Nicholson after his lobotomy!
one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-ending-10836.jpg

I have soooo many...

1) He's not charles manson

2) omg there are chickens all over the walls, stop them now, stop them now, before they kill the evil people that slip in the shower

3) seventeen drills

4) are the catfish biting

5) was I wearing some sort of a cooking outfit earlier

6) are we going through the drive thru (this was said while I was on the couch in our living room, nowhere near a drive thu)

7) Burrito Fest

8.) I have to file all the invoices first (this was at Nation DC, I always somehow think I'm at work when I'm rollin real hard sometimes)

9) "Hello" (I'm sitting on the couch, no phone in hand, boyfriend says "who are you talking to?" I say "I'm on the phone", he says "WHAT PHONE??!!!"

I have sooo many more that I can't remember right now

This was probably more the fault of the ketamine than the E; but two weekends ago on the second night of a 3-day rave I had eaten 3 different pills and snorted about 0.75g of K between 4:30am and 8am and by the time the sun started rising on sunday morning I couldn't pronounce words anymore and communicated (actually sold a couple pills) by spelling out every damn word. It was one of the weirder effects drugs have had on me. The two words I could speak w/o spelling were, "ketamine" and "teaz"....Teaz happened to be the name of the girl I got the K from... =P First time I've ever been stuck in 'spelling-mode' though...

I was so faced I forgot where I parked my car! The bouncers at the club told me I couldn't bring my digi camera in so I went to my car to put it away. I think I parked several blocks away. Took me like 1-2hours until I finally got back in the club:(

That isn't the first time I forgot where I parked while faced.

What the eff?

What's some of the craziest stuff you heard come out of someone's mouth while rolling, and later made you laugh. Either what friends heard you say? Or what people were saying to you?

I remember my buddy was rolling really hard one time, he walks by a puddle and stares at it for a few seconds and goes 'The.... water.... isn't green' I stared and him and went 'Why would the water be green?' He couldn't answer me. On Halloween I was dressed as a vampire, and was told I kept approaching people saying 'Where the fuck are the other vampires?!'