Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

drumnbass420 said:
This was back when I young teen and considered myself a raver. I was rollin tits in the hardhouse/hardcore/etc room listenin and thinking "wow this dj venom is actually good." 8) I can laugh now coz after several parties and being sober sometimes, I realized I didn't like that style of music.=D

haha, I have wasted a lot of $$$ on records because of this. I will hear a track while I am rolling and then I will go on a mission to get it because it sounded so awesome, then I listen to it a week later and it is pure trash.

naatural said:
wow i find i am ok with respect to music because i find it hard to come up with music i don't particularly like :/

some annoying things i've done include spending 15 minutes asking the same person (stranger) who is DJing, about 7 times, in the same room. he was apparently very scared but nice each time which my friend found very funny...

also one time i spend about 300 seconds trying to focus my vision on a dj schedule, and it turned out each of my eyes were pretty much at opposite corners of my head (like a reverse cross-eye lol) whilst i am yelling at the flyer and my friend to stop moving!

I remember one night introducing myself to the same person 3 times, and I felt like such a dumbass. And at another party I was asking this one guy when a dj was playing, he goes 'there is a peice of paper behind you.' And I told him 'I can't pick it up.' Speedy pills suck :(

I was rolling balls at a party and lost my firends somewhere. I saw them sitting down and ran u behind one of them and yelled,"Where have you fucks been?" Only it wasn't them. Didn't even look like them. They were cool as hell though and smoked me up. One of them kept fucking with me and saying that my friends were really narcs. Good times.

Last edited:
One time we were rolling hard, and one of my friends just points to the grass next to me and shout 'wait a minute.. FROG FROOOOOG' And we're just laughing at him like 'Mate, your trippin, chill out'..

Then the frog jumped onto my face.

Happier times :)

we were in Coventry, Vermont for Phish's final shows. it was the first night, after the concert and after spending 36 hours in the car on the highway not moving in the pouring rain. i was exhausted. we were in the tent massaging each others feet and i was clearly half sleeping/dreaming when i said OUT LOUD, "what are we going to do about the hummels?" and with that, i sat up, put my clothes and shoes on and proceeded to walk around the festival grounds taking it all in.

This one time, at band camp........Just kidding!! My hubby and I were getting really hot n heavy, and he wanted me to talk dirty (good luck talking at all in the state I was in). All I remember is saying something about his clock, and we both just burst into laughter! Then we forgot what we were even doing to begin with and went to smoke a bowl.

One night a friend of mine was absolutely rolling balls and she walked out the front of the apartment for some air, then we hear 'TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING DINOSAUR' and she's punching a tree. o_O

Another night I spent holed up in my bedroom with a torch shining it in people's eyes... if their eyes lit up red (like they do in flash photos) I'd go "NO YOU'RE A DEMON" and hide under my quilt.

Another night I was beyond smashed on K and I told a girl I'd shit my pants. She was not amused. Search the TR forum for posts by me and you'll find it, the one where I took ketty. That was a great night.

God I had this on the week. Me and my mate were sitting there rollin balls laying on the bed with some girls. They were all drunk and we ended up talking absolute bullshit for atleast 3 or 4 hours straight and we didnt even know where the time went.

For 3 hrs straight me and my mate were doing impersonations of Sean Connery. For 3 hrs straight! We thought it was the funniest thing in the world to take of his voice. Got to the point where we were so deep into it, the girls couldnt stop laughing at us and got everyone from the party to walk into the room and watch us. We were laying down on our back and didnt even realise we had ALL these people standing watching us laughing. Me and my mate looked at each other and go 'DUDE! what the fuck man! what the fuck were we just doing? Whys everyone in here? I didnt see anyone walk in'. I was freaked out. It was like we were acting and we had an audience. We really didnt know what was going on!

Think the most random one i've had was with my mate, and we somehow started talking about Lucky Charms ( the cereal ) and how awesome they were, and we somehow managed to talk about them for about an hour.

Probably the shortest and sweetest conversation ever.

*walking through a party, approached by a stranger*
"Hi, me be shroomy, who be you?" - "!!! Me be hooby!" (both of us) "Awesome! *hug*"

We then parted ways, never to meet again.

And I hope we never do.

The best things you've heard rollers say!

I thought it would be interesting to hear some of the memorable, funny or profound things that bluelighters have heard others say while they're under the influence of MDxx. I'll get this party started.

(with zero tolerance and an hour after ingesting 400mg of MDMA)

"Oh my god. Who invented walking!? This is so amazing! I want to thank the person who invented walking. Do you think we could do that? Wait.. who did invent walking? Whatever, this is awesome."

(while holding an oddly enormous bowl of grapes)

"Okay, I'm ready to go. Should I bring this bowl of grapes with me? Do you think I should? I really don't know if I should. Yeah... I'll bring them with me."

bL'er - stop getting so paranoid and starting at those bugs dude they wont hurt you

beamer - i cant help it, they make me feel good about myself

my mate who was fried, her first time tryin bicks, looking in a mirror a mate has on his fridge
"MY PUPILS ARE SO DILATED SO BIG.. BIGGER THAN MY WHOLE HEAD.. do i always look like this and not notice"
"wait, it makes me look like bambi, i love bambi. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!"

*hugs fridge*

then she went outside and turned on the hose, proceeded to strip and hose. 2am in the middle of a Melbourne winter!
then comes inside and starts mauling on a fucking toothbrush because there is no chewing gum. almost gnawed through whole toothbrush in one hour before I put her out of her misery.........

i bought her chewy, and i received many "i love you, you're the best, lets make sure we never fight" etc, typical roller thank-you speech

Paul Van Dyk was dropping some bomb shit and my mate turns to me and says "You know, there HAS to be a better way to transport oil apart from oil tankers!" and then kept dancing.

Bahahah good times.

I always say random stuff, it's now gained the term "wet and wild" because I had a pill and was out of it for hours. A load of people piled back for afters (I think Steve Angello or someone shit like him had been on) and I had another pill.

I started going on about how "it happened to nass at wet n wild (waterpark) when he was going down the lazyriver" and "It happened to peter when he was in northumberland street but he couldn't get the bus". I do stuff like this everytime I have MDMA unless I measure out my MDMA on a fucking milligram scale. It's so annoying, I sound like a complete idiot so stick to AMT/2C-B for clubs these days.

I've also walked into the toilets in a club and went to a bunch of people I knew "I'm going to paint the gate" and said to some random out of character looking person in a Trance club "imagine what it would be like to work in a poppers factory?" before turning into a sprawling mess on the seats.

My mate said to me "do you paint the bunnies in the cartoons" twice when sitting next to me in the same seats then returning to a complete clip, chewing his face off.

"Did someone take the hair off my head and replace it when i wasn't looking?!"

"these rocks are my best friends"

"Keep back, im going to explode from the hips with love!"

"these leaves are so soft i want some for my birthday"

"lets take the bus to Canada!" (from socal)

ahahahahhahah oh mannn
more to come this weekend!

Last edited: