Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

first time i rolled i had a 2 hour long discussion about my previous, present, and future education and about my future schedule.

the first time i truly rolled though (i think the first couple of times were low dose but these were extremely potent) i was with my friend and she took one also but she has a natural tolerance and always needs two to feel something so she didn't roll....but we went over to my friends house and when we got there he was playing the drums and i was walking back and forth with my arms up in the air, closing my eyes and slamming my foot down to the beat.....after that i sat down to my friend who took one but didnt feel anything and say to her "wowwww, it must suck to be you right now that youre not rolling".....than i went upstairs and talked to my sister for 3 hours straight on the phone.....than me and my friend went back home, took another.....this time she finally felt it and while i was peaking, i was getting the most insane visuals i've ever gotten on ecstasy.

the most memorable one is all of my lights were off besides a computer that was facing the opposite way from us and all of a sudden all of the walls turned to wooden walls and a wooden floor and i even saw stage curtains....pretty much my room turned into a stage....and my two friends were talking and they turned to me for my input and because i was rolling (oh god i love it) my memory was completely gone so i completely forgot what i was going to say so i said to them "shit, i forgot my lines" because i thought i was on a stage xD

The rest of the time i was looking at my friend and was watching her face change right before my eyes........she turned into an ugly ass black person and even turned into what looked like a demon xD and each time her face changed i'd gasp and be like "stop it!!"

My wife an I were rolling and I had this vision of the top of my head being a large holly bush surrounded by chikens and I looked at her and said with all seriousness "I sure wish some hens would come roost in my foliage."

Not anything particularly shocking, but one of my favorite starscape memories:

My best friend, boyfriend, and I were all dancing our asses off in the breakz tent, and this guy, clearly rolling his balls off, comes running up and starts dancing with us. He goes on an on about how beautiful and awesome we all are and asks for hugs about 50 times. Tells me how fucking great my outfit is way more than necessary. Proceeds to wander off, then comes back and repeats it all again. Wanders off again... etc... about five more times. :D He said it was his first time, and he ended up doing like 5 pills over the course of the evening. I don't know if I've ever seen someone more hyper. It was so darn cute :D

I think my personal favorite moment was at a post-prom hotel party where we were all rolling. I started jumping up and down and flapping my arms around going "I'm a fairy! I'm a fairy!" It was in context, the first time... =D

"hey scott"

"what"

"There are lesbians on your feet"

"WHAT?!??"

I posted on this thread already, but my wife and I were reading the other posts and laughing so hard we thought we needed to share some more:
1. My cuzzo- "Dude, when did you get a fish tank?" (while staring at a poster of a woman's face)
2. Best Friend "I don't want to freak y'all out, but there's a severed head on top of the TV. We should go. (was a Harley Davidson pig)
3. Friend- "Found it!" (eats a rock thinking it's a pill he dropped)
4. Friend- "Who's a Jacksonville Jaguar season ticket holder? (points at other friend) This guy!"
5. Best friend- "Ready. Set. Go. (pours a cup of water on his crotch)
6. Me......."and that's how you would clean the green off of the Statue of Liberty...what the fuck were we talking about?"

My first roll was on some h-bombs. I never did like the speed-based stuff...seeing as how I was a big meth-head at the time and wanted a new experience.

I remember taking the tab, waiting for what seemed like forever, polishing off a gallon of OJ, and then BAM! Tracers, extreme highs of happiness and sensitivity to light and touch...I spent 5 hours wrapped up in my bed watching the visuals on my computer screen while I played a shit-load of songs...mainly 311, Sublime, and other slow trippy music. It was the best roll I ever had, and I was alone the entire time. Ex never made me want to fuck...I always wanted to either be alone or be with close friends and just trip. It was a lazy drug for me...could have been my affinity for the h-bombs over the speed or mescal based tabs.

I quit because the comedowns and hangovers became nightmarish. I will never roll again.

"WHY IS THIS ILLEGAL" but the most recently used one I think is "I love you guys so much"

"you know guys, i love this glowstick, i mean, i REALLY LOVE this glowstick!!"

lol

The first itme I rolled I was at a large house party and once it started to hit me I said that "I felt sorry for everyone who wasn't rolling"
Later that night I found myself sitting on a bench with about 10 people looking at me, then someone said "well then what do you really want then" I replied by saying that I wanted "a low interest home loan". After I said that everyone starting laughing histarically.
I dont remember anything before that but apparently I had been talking to those poeple for about 20 minutes.
Ahh... Memories... The first time I rolled I blew up for 7 hours straight...

Me: "kiss my shoulder man,"
Friend: "ok but why?"
Me: "Just do it! please i need it!"
Friend: "Ok but kiss mine too"
haha when i told me gf that she didn't know what to think XP she just pretty much laughed at me haha, aww i love ectasy :D

My best friend bought me 4 smackers on HIS birthday, with his birthday money.. we all had 4-6 each. I was the asshole who threw up 10 min after taking 20$ worth of E.

Or when your buddy poops out blue goo because ""supposedly"" plugging E was a dumb idea.

I lovingly stared into a girl's eyes once and said: "I really want to eat your pussy," before wretching severely due to cotton mouth. Kind of killed the vibe.

This kid came up to me at a party rolling and says "Are you rolling dude? I am rolling for my first time it's amazing man" I tell him i'm rolling on pink aliens and he asks me "How are those?" I told him they are pretty good clean pills. He Goes on to tell me all about himself and is rubbing my arm all the while. We talk for like an hour.

I catch him towards the end of night and I say "Hey man how was your night?" He goes "OMG that was like the best night of my life, what did you roll on?" I tell him "Pink Aliens"

He says "OOOOOOOOO I heard those were bomb."

^ haha that is hilarious!

After zoning off for a while and being in my own world, then realizing where I am and come back down to earth, I always look over at whoever is next to me, look at them and say...
"I'm soooo high"

me: "Dude hold my fuckin hand"
friend: "Why?"
me: "Fuckin a dude just do it."
friend: "Haha whatever you say man"
me: "Dude our hands are naked"
friend: "Why don't we pull them apart than?"
me: "Uh.. what? Pull what apart?"
friend:"Our hands dumbass"
me: "Wtf?! Why are you holding my hand dude?"
friend: "No clue dude, I think someone told us to."

after many many plenty times rolling at night , i took the day off work to roll during the day at home first time,. we dropped early in the morning, we didnt even eat we just ate a bean .the day was amazing nice and cool , i guess i got really really happy blown up, i was smoking out of my window and i dropped my blunt out side , i stepped out side to search for it and got BLOWN THE HECK UP , when i came back in side

i said :
me: babe
b/f: what ?
me: i feel really really good
b/f: i know me too
me: NO i feel AWESOME ,....... AHH i feel so good ..
b/f: oh yeah..?
me: yeah i feel GREEEAAATT !!!!

i never act like that lol
i guess i felt fucking AWESOME

Normally it's "dudeee, feel my hair!" or halfway through having a conversation with someone "what were we just talking about?"

The later happens all the time. :\