Sg- Wade
Sf- Melo
Pf- Lebron
C- KG

damn Deron Williams didnt make the ASG how about that

Last edited:
from like '94-'99 i was a utah fan

tonight i'm officially back on the jazz' tour bus

watching the game now vs houston and committed to watching as many games as possible for the remainder of the season

dat front court

Rudy Gay traded to the raptors for a ham sandwich and a coke.

The NBA is redistributing the wealth, and I don't like it. Next season, when the luxury tax begins, we're gonna see some real carnage.

Rudy Gay traded to the raptors for a ham sandwich and a coke.

The NBA is redistributing the wealth, and I don't like it. Next season, when the luxury tax begins, we're gonna see some real carnage.

I didn't like the trade at first either but the more I think about the more I think it's fucking brilliant. The Grizz were able to take out the Spurs and take OKC to 7 games without Rudy Gay. With Rudy Gay, they don't get any better against OKC; Gay's an inefficient scorer (40% on the season) and isn't gonna be guarding Durant very well. But once you replace Gay with Tayshaun Prince, all of a sudden you have one of the few guys who has the body to actually cover KD and then you can leave Tony Allen on Westbrook. Ed Davis and the salary cap room is just a bonus.

Fun fact, I know Brook and Robin Lopez from highschool. We didnt hang out or anything but I knew a couple guys on the basketball team they played on.

Their mom was also my highschool algebra teacher.

I saw robin last year at a trampoline arena that I go to sometimes. He's grown a lot since he was 16..... Being 7 foot is not conducive to jumping on trampolines.

Last edited:
Laker fans must hate the taste of irrelevancy about now. Getting a dose of what the Clippers have been for years now.

Jordan put out the scouting report for Lebron: when he goes left he takes a jump shot; when he goes right he attacks the basket. So you have to make him go left. Kobe was doing just that in the 4Q of the ASG and made Lebron look like a scrub. Will everyone now guard Lebron like that? Will it bother him? Should be interesting.

^^ yea i never really was a kobe fan n i always like lebron ( tho i admit i liked him more so when he was in cleveland)

but kobe had his number at the end of the AS game bad

i was disapointed dirk missed out this year the mavs n dirk are having a down year but for fucks sake the dudes n all star

Trade talks getting interesting. KG for Bledsoe & Jordan? I can see the upside for both teams but KG is a very loyal fella and he just signed a 3 yr deal with the C's. Clips definitely trying to go for it this year.

KyrieIrving_1358969357.gif

Andrew Bynum isnt going to play a game this year

76ers need to trade Evan Turner, hes not that good off the ball and they have an all star pg already

doesnt matter for the next couple years anyway while Miami waltzes into the finals every year.

Andrew Bynum isnt going to play a game this year

76ers need to trade Evan Turner, hes not that good off the ball and they have an all star pg already

doesnt matter for the next couple years anyway while Miami waltzes into the finals every year.

Laker karma for acquiring D12 and thinking they would be relevant. I feel bad for the Sixers getting screwed though.

it was a lose-lose. Keep Iguodala and be a playoff stepping stone again, or trade for Bynum and hope he's not a waste of talent.

Im just pissed they gave away a 1st round pick and Nikola Vucevic is averaging a double double this year.

also, J Rich getting hurt was just bad luck

J Rich man......he got hops

somebody please tell me they remember that commercial from like the early 2000's

The Sixers better make the playoffs! Miami owns your first round draft pick, but the pick is lottery protected. Go Sixers!

I think they are just going to miss out. Doug Collins may or may not be fired

tumblr_mdn35eFcLq1ql4utko1_500.jpg

also this made me laugh

tumblr_mc9pgwxe9c1qatjzso1_500.jpg

I hate it when LA's obnoxious fan base takes over an opposing arena. I don't know if battery on a Lakers fan is a meritorious act, but I certainly wouldn't complain if prosecution of such acts were de-prioritized.

did they ever find the guys who put that Giants fan in a coma a year or two ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.