• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all these new 1-color uniforms. They look like soccers.

Who's a dirtier player than Wade? Artest maybe. Kevin Love definitely.

Who's the female official?

edit: lol I meant to say Kevin Garnett. Even though Kevin Love does a fair amount of hidden arm grabbing, tricking refs into fouling his victims.

Last edited:
Artest, Wallace, O'neal are pretty dirty.

Also whats up with Johnson getting fired? Jesus its like musical coaches this season. I wonder if these owners ever realized that MAYBE you need more than a fraction of a season worth of games games before you can determine whether or not to keep your coach

How about them WARRIORS!

The warriors will never go anywhere with Curry. Klay Thompson will end up being a better player, especially along side Lee. Curry is injury prone and does distribute the ball enough.

Ugh, so stuck on what to do with my fantasy team....its honestly stacked but it still needs one or two more changes to make it unbeatable. Especially now that my friend colluded with another friend who doesn't check his teams; he took all his stars in exchange for his garbage, so now hes got a STACKED team of all stars.

Luckily its possible to win in fantasy by following the sport, readin the fantasy sites, and pickin up hot players. But still, I need to trade away Chandler Parsons and Demarcus cousins. Cousins is just insane over there in Sacramento, not always in a good way.

Lots of amateur sports on TV tonight but no Spurs-Knicks :( Communism has won.

Go to google

type in sports streaming sites

youre welcome

google protip if you use chrome

enter google's url, hit tab button, now in the url box type in what you want to search for

works at wiki and youtube as well

The Nets are the most bipolar team in the NBA right now. Dominate OKC one night, then the next game they barely scrape by the Wizards. Probably because of Deron Williams horrible shooting.

Sullinger is having a fine rookie season so far for the C's and axl isnt around to brag about him.

The Bulls are making the Hawks look worse than the Wizards atm. 20-50 at half lmfao.

"Second worst offensive half in history".

My Celtics are back in form baby! Thanks to our "savior" Avery Bradley. Our bench is cleaning up shop every week.

Last edited:
The Heat are playing like such pussies right now! Bosh had one rebound last night! Chalmers got leveled by Paul Millsap and nobody took retaliation. They're all just standing around and waiting for rebounds to come to them, and other teams are feasting.

Luckily for us, everyone else in the east is playing like girls right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.