• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe move the Grizzlies back to Vancouver where it would make sense for them to be in the Western Conference too

not to mention the sickest Starter jackets known to man

tumblr_mdghstPcgi1r4ijgxo1_500.jpg

All this talk of contraction and nobody's mentioned the Raptors?

the nba needs portland and utah to be consistently relevant again

can't exactly explain why, other than their passionate fan bases

All this talk of contraction and nobody's mentioned the Raptors?

See, the Raptors are easy pickings but I don't think most people would like to see the NBA succeed in Canada, even if that means denying reality every year. I'm also all about giving Vancouver a team again, but not the Grizzlies. I think Memphis has finally begun to embrace the Grizzlies and it only appears to be getting better. On the opposite side, Las Vegas has been mentioned from time to time as a possible area for expansion. I have mixed feelings on this. It's obviously a large market but to my knowledge not a very communal one. What I mean is that it sort of seems like a drifter town where the constant flux of the population is the exact opposite of a positive environment for rallying behind a sports team. Pittsburgh sits on the exact opposite of this spectrum and is obviously a great sports town, although I'm not sure how warm they are to basketball over there.

And ArCi, you can keep your Timberwolves in my NBA, just sign this long contract that's written in Arabic.

I wish they wouldn't let Barkley call games. All he does is talk about bullshit all game, mostly stuff that has little to do with what's happening on the court. They might as well invite the president of Uruguay to do color commentary.

I wish they wouldn't let Barkley call games. All he does is talk about bullshit all game, mostly stuff that has little to do with what's happening on the court. They might as well invite the president of Uruguay to do color commentary.

You might be on to something. How about having a spokesperson for mountain dew there to make every play into an extreme soda metaphor?

I have very little to add to this thread, other than to say im glad the lakers are sucking and that the warriors are having a decent season so far.

I think like all of your posts in this thread begin with a disclaimer.

I think the world could personally live without the entire pacific division except for the Lakers and the Suns. I mean who has ever cared about the Sacramento Kings or the Golden State Warriors, and the LA Clippers are just a bad franchise.

I'll just reiterate that Vancouver and Seattle would make excellent replacements.

Can't wait for christmas showcase. So much b ball, so much food and drink to go with it.

Anyone in here get Houston games? Ive been wondering how my man Terence Jones has been doing.

I think like all of your posts in this thread begin with a disclaimer.

Youre probably right, all 3 or 4 of them

IDGAF about basketball (at least until playoffs, at which point I cheer against the Lakers).

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe how high I am right now. Too bad the Timberwolves are not playing.. Oh well all 5 games being played today are going to be very good.

All I want for Christmas is for the Miami Heat to lose.

Merry Christmas Everyone! %)

For the first time in my life I am rooting for the Lakers today. I really hate the Knicks. I hate the Knicks as much as America hates the Heat.

Motherfucking MIAMI HEAT! LBJ and my boy flash are gonna burn the OKC Bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.