• NY Giants

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • NE Pats

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
true. I just guess as a Natural Born Ohioan, it's very difficult to equate the Bungals to consistent success

Colts confirm they are taking Luck.

Skins will get RGIII

gets kind of blurry from then on out. I imagine the vikings will take Blackmon or Claiborne, but who knows?

Im hoping some beastly WR, TE, DB or OG somehow falls to the 49ers at the #30 spot. Thats what we need most. I wouldnt be surprised to see us trading up at the last minute either.

It will be very interesting to see where the top TEs end up going in this draft. Tight ends are the lowest paid, and generally thought of as one of the less influential positions in the game. Obviously that has changed in the last few years, however we haven't really seen many tight ends going early in the draft.

Last edited:
I am so meh on this draft. Dolphins pick is likely Tannehill, and he doesn't exactly inspire enthusiasm. He's simply GM Jeff Ireland's only prayer to keep his job.

Anyways, with the exception of the Jags, have the first 8 picks of the draft ever been so predictable?

we've wanted him for so long, too. I hope he's not a psuedobust like Edwards has turned out to be. :\

Philly local news is reporting that its a done deal. Falcons FINALLY makin' moves.

Last edited:
I am so meh on this draft. Dolphins pick is likely Tannehill, and he doesn't exactly inspire enthusiasm. He's simply GM Jeff Ireland's only prayer to keep his job.

Anyways, with the exception of the Jags, have the first 8 picks of the draft ever been so predictable?

I like Tannehill but I understand the overall lack of enthusiasm for your team considering how the off season went for the dolphins. Tannehill could prove to be a franchise QB, you never know. Look at what Dalton did last year.

I'm meh about this Draft... but Stillers perpetually draft well so who knows? I'll be entertained

next regular who reads this, mind starting a new NFL thread for the next season? I'm out in Peyton Manning-Land (or the Land Formerly Known As the Land of Tebow), and not with a legit internet service

just make sure no jobber starts it, or I be pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.