• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Odd things you think only you do vs. WAIT, YOU TOO?

I have to clean an ashtray everytime I put out a cig...used to drive people batshit when I was a bartender.
If I have to set my alarm for on the hour I add two minutes cause if I don't I'm afraid that it'll go off an hour early.
Everytime I use the tolit I fold the tolit paper into those little housekeeping points.

Beings I've had plenty of black outs I have done plenty of odd things. One included waking someone up and asking them if the bartender of the hotel was bringing up more ice. If that in itself wasn't bad enough it was 4:30am and the bar had closed at least 4hrs ago.

I have to clean an ashtray everytime I put out a cig...used to drive people batshit when I was a bartender.
If I have to set my alarm for on the hour I add two minutes cause if I don't I'm afraid that it'll go off an hour early.
Everytime I use the tolit I fold the tolit paper into those little housekeeping points.

Housekeeping points? Huh..?

When peeing, I try to make the angle between the stream and the ceramic as small as possible to minimize splashing. I also try to remove any residue stuck on the ceramic with my urine. And I sometimes twist my penis 180° while peeing.

If my hands are busy, I'll use my nose to click on my phone (when I'm eating and watching youtube for example)

Last edited:
?Smell my cum immediately after fapping.

?when i first see a girls hand, especially if its small, i Imagine how massive my dill will appear in it if she grasps it.

?Pretend that I am a futuristic space-faring telekinetic powerful, feared Commando cyborg officer of a futuristic platoon when I am lifting weights in the gym or working out.

?When I am enveloped in complete darkness, I imagine that I have immaterialized and become a spirit in an abyss.

?When in a vehicle, I like to find as many words as possible within billboard ads, street names, any wording etc before I see the next one until i reach destination.

?Imagine perceiving the world from the POV of other animals ...like ants for ex. They cannot even view an entire human due to the vast difference in size. Or whales etc do many different animals. Even trees.

^

I always put toilet roll down to prevent splashback.
I grind my teeth when I blow my nose, and clack them together when I'm pissing to make a drum beat of some sort. I also grind them in my sleep whenever I move, as I've been told by many people. - This has resulted in almost completely flat canine teeth.
I CANNOT sleep without having one of my arms raised above my head opposite the side of my head that's resting on the pillow - unless I'm in bed with someone else.
I carry a hairbrush in my pocket at all times but use it very rarely.
I swear and insult inanimate objects constantly and very conspicuously when I'm under time pressures/ stress.

When I'm bored at work I make small changes to shared files e.g. removing random words, purposely misspelling words and putting words in cells generally out of the normal viewable range in Excel. I regularly check to see if anyone notices.
I also reprint labels for things but change the spelling, or in some cases reword the label to something 'inappropriate' but leaving it completely relevantly labelled.

I do so much more but as I've lost effort in thinking about more I'm going to end it with pointlessly changing words being the highlight of my odd things.

Chris:)

? This began when I was a young lad in grade school: Whenever I am striving to achieve a small goal in a short period of time or anticipating something to happen, I think to myself: If this happens within 5 seconds/If I defeat this video game opponent this round, then [schoolgirl crush at the moment] and I will get married. I still do this today but instead of schoolgirls i use women in my life atm. It's ridiculous yes and i even don't ever want to marry. Just a habit. I don't even think about how preposterous it is when I do it.

? When i drop acid, the voice in my head converts to my LSD voice.. it's deeper, raspy, drawn out, echoed, kinda whispery, and has unexpected fluctuations.

�� This began when I was a young lad in grade school: Whenever I am striving to achieve a small goal in a short period of time or anticipating something to happen, I think to myself: If this happens within 5 seconds/If I defeat this video game opponent this round, then [schoolgirl crush at the moment] and I will get married. I still do this today but instead of schoolgirls i use women in my life atm. It's ridiculous yes and i even don't ever want to marry. Just a habit. I don't even think about how preposterous it is when I do it.
Haha funny... use to kind of do a similar thing to but with out a time limit, more like...if I can jump rope 100 times then I will marry so and so.

When I was a little kid my mom would feed me by saying "If you don't eat this bunny's mom will die". So I ate it, of course.

I have to time myself in the shower for some reason and I have to smoke a cigarette every hour I have to sleep with a fan on in a super hot room I also have to sleep with my cat every night (unless I gotta dude sleepin over)

I talk to plants and nature (rivers, lakes, the ocean) :D
People probably think I'm nuts.

I talk to my dogs in public or private. I also talk to other animals, creatures and sometimes plants and trees. I talk to spirits of living beings that have passed away.

I brush my teeth in the shower.
I like to keep volume at multiples of 3, 4 or 5, to the point where prime numbers aggravate me a little.
I still pull faces in the mirror sometimes.
I talk to myself when I'm alone, not constantly, but I might make some comment, or vocalise my thoughts as though explaining them to somebody else, to hear how it sounds out loud.
I grind my teeth or click my fingers to the rhythm of particular songs even when there isn't any music playing.

I am obsessed with ear wax and using an ear pick to clean my ears. I'm well aware of the dangers of using an ear pick, especially doing so often, but I am careful and gentle and even if I don't get anything out (extremely disappointing when that happens...which is most of the time) it still feels good to lightly scratch with it. Of course I don't push the pick in too far.

I'm half Japanese and my mom and grandmother always used one and sometimes would clean my ears (we had our own picks...they're really cheap and are sold in pairs at Asian markets). I assumed it was a normal activity everyone practiced.

Anyway, I've now turned my husband on to it and every now and then he'll ask me to clean his ears (it really is relaxing and feels good when done right). Cleaning his is also disappointing because he has wet ear wax, which I had never encountered before (I read somewhere most Asians tend to have lighter, dry ear wax). It's just not the same nor is it as satisfying (I know I'm a weird one) as pulling out dry pieces.

There aren't many other people I've been comfortable asking...although seriously I would clean anyone's ears if they asked me to. I'm not grossed out by it at all. In fact, the bigger and weirder pieces (whether in shape or color) are more gratifying. I've read there are places in Japan that offer ear pick cleaning as an actual service! Like you can go in and similar to ordering a massage or a manicure, you can purchase this service.

My husband is completely disgusted when I clean my dad's ears. He's a 67 year old disabled veteran with extremely poor hygiene and the first time I looked in his ear I couldn't even see that far inside it was just filled with yellow, brown and almost deep red wax. Again, my husband was disgusted and my weird ass was delighted. Carefully, and over multiple sessions I've taken out some seriously fucked up shit from his ears. I've never hurt him and I know ear wax is there for a reason...but damn he needed the cleaning and has said his hearing is much better! Now he uses an oil solution followed by a water rinse because the rest of the wax is too deep and you can seriously hurt yourself if you attempt to clean it at that point (and using a Q-tip is worse because it just compacts the wax and/or pushes it further down).

Long ass post...basically I'm obsessed with cleaning ear wax with ear picks (whether my ears or for someone else) and the bigger the pieces or the more clogged the ears are, the more excited I am by it. It's disgusting to some but I enjoy it.

I do the talking to animals too. I wave at them across the street, and blow kisses at them as they're walked past. I probably look like an absolute fool but all the babies to say hi to!

When I'm eating and think I might have spilled something on my shirt, I look down verrrrrrrry slowwwwwly like it's gonna make a difference as to whether or not I did get my shirt dirty. It's an involuntary thing but I do it _every_time_

:D

Just lean forward over the table?

I sometimes dig for gold in traffic. Little kids that catch me are always amused.