• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Odd things you think only you do vs. WAIT, YOU TOO?

TINK

Bluelighter
Ok I have always thought I was the only person in the entire world who brushes their teeth in the shower.

And I keep special panties for aunt Flo.

You're definitely not alone on the shower brusha brusha. It's the best!

Hahahahahahaha no the Aunt Flo panties.
I thought I was the only one -
A friend told me just a few months ago "No girl! Everyone does that!" I was kind of relieved!! hahaha
Wow. That was TMI.
Whatever. ;)

i do it too lol

i don't want to risk ruining my nice undies!

yeah - i do both of those as well. :)

sometimes when i'm at a theatre watching a movie or at a play or concert and i see something really visually neat, i'll get super emotional.

for instance, my boyfriend and i saw the Vegas Beatle's Love show a few years ago, and there's this one part during the show where they drape material over the audience and i couldn't stop myself from crying. also, every 3D Imax movie i've seen, i've cried: Avatar (cried during some of the flying scenes), Tron (cried during an early scene where the main character is riding a motorcycle), Up (cried when he took flight; also cried at some of the sad parts).

i'd say i'm normal-sensitive as opposed to ultra-sensitive - at least for a girl. ;) and it's probably been awhile since i cried over being hurt, sad or angry. but show me a visually appealing movie and here come the waterworks.

I agree on the special panties...I also don't want to ruin anything nice. On a similar note of the stuff mentioned, I have a routine when I'm in the shower of the order I have to do things in (brushing my teeth happens either before or after, however, not IN, although most people I know actually do brush them in the shower): shampoo, put soap on body. rinse. conditioner, shave whatever needs shaving, facewash. rinse. If I do that out of order I feel like my entire day is completely off.

I talk to plants and nature (rivers, lakes, the ocean) :D
People probably think I'm nuts.

I have lots more I'm sure, but I have to think on it.........

I talk to plants and nature (rivers, lakes, the ocean) :D
People probably think I'm nuts.

I have lots more I'm sure, but I have to think on it.........

are you a h2o baby?

I am organize the dishwasher and how the dirty dishes are arranged in there so that it looks neat.

I also brush my teeth in the shower. Have never done it in front of the mirror/basin. Ill talk to my "special" plant's as well and also when out in public, ill pick a random and try and use my special mind powers to command them to do something - hasn't worked yet.

Ill rate people too. Giving them a rating on a scale 1-10 on what their wearing, attitude and so on.

well this isn't something odd that i do, but my bf does it and i think it's cute (although odd)...

he won't eat the end pieces of anything. for instance, things like sushi rolls or sausages or burritos...he will eat up until the end (whatever it may be) and then leave it to either throw it away or let me finish it. anyone else do that?

my sister doesnt finish the last of anything either
but this is with ev.ery.thing.
she wont drink a bottle of soda past the end of the label
she'll throw away jars of peanut butter with a good sandwich full in the bottom
ketchup
aluminum foil
band aids
SHE'S OUT OF CONTROL

every time i set my alarm i have to hit the button to go through the hours again or i think it wont work in the morning. even if it's set to the proper time.

I absolutely cannot get into a bed that isn't made. The bed can be unmade all day and I will still make it before getting into it. I need the sheets and bankets pulled up and neat before I can actually fall asleep. If it's all wrinkled I will have to fix the bedding in order to be comfortable.

I like drinking water straight from the faucet sans glass or cup.

I like to keep my television volume at a multiple of 5.

I talk to my cat.